Our Ongoing Grows

Pluckin genius is a great smoke. It has a very unique smoke flavor. Like rotten mangoes in a dusty room. Fruity and stale potpourri. The smell of the buds is sweet mango and blueberry.
It's funny how us potheads describe smells and taste of our weed. I've described it to some freinds that don't smoke and the look at me like I'm nuts. But to me the smell of rotten fruit or skunk sounds perfect. They just don't get it. Lol

What's an RCA Dog? ... asking for a younger friend :cool:
ok way back must have been before your time bob the rca electronoics company had a logo that was a dod sitting next to a phonograph and its playing and he has his head tilted trying to listen,so there you have it the rca dog look we all do it from time to time lol!

Thanks Jaga..Happy 420 everyone out there... Be safe
Keepem Green

I got a half a hour of 420 left.

Afew on the block tonight. I still have two more going of this,,, but after that?????? End of the line. Good pot. Still ain't going to kill the puppies. Yet......

Enjoy and have your last 420 toke for awhile. I got 5 minutes left
Keepem Green

Looking good as usual wood! I had to take them a couple days early because they got spider mites real bad... Not very bad but if I wood have let them go another week it could have been bad.

Cleaned the room up and ramping up for one more indoor before I am completely outside.

Hope you had a great 420!

That's the bad thing about taking your plants outside then inside. Mites can hijack a ride off your pants,,, or the wind........... Generally,, I've found outdoors here,, as a rule gets rid of mites. Least the two spotted kind. I've taken plants outta my flower room that had mites,,,, and put out back,,,, to keep away from the flower room. Found them close to mites free, while the rest of the room got infested.............. OH Well. I'd much rather take a plant early to save a crop,,,,, IF,,,,,,,,, that's going to fix the problem. Now, just putting a band-aid on it? Don't work,, unless your lucky.
I've tried only to get 7-71/2 weeks in and find webs all over the next crop...... Them suckers really suck... Besides getting rid of them sucks also. Really hard bug to rid one of. Takes a regiment of whatever one uses,,,, properly...

Opppps gotta roll Mike Jackson needs to be removed from my radio.............

Wow from Alice Cooper to Mickeal Jackson? That's ruff..........

Kind of a lemony smell after dried,,,, this Pucking Genius. To me and my fried nose,,, and anyone who smells and I interject,, smells like a lemon custard doughnut. Damn even I can smell it...............

Keepem Green

Besides stinking my whole house up like hash...........

Keepem Green

Hope you got through 420 blaze just right :cool: This Pluckin' Genius grows huge buds, but DogWreck is the looker. It's getting hot here, but tent has just the right temps.

Back
Top Bottom