Our Ongoing Grows

Wood the Weeds... looking mighty fine as usual. Is it me or does that Sapphire look like cookies without the purps. bright orange pistols look good.

Em-Dog... oh yeah. You try any of that yet?? That's the classic Chem look right there you nailed it. When I wanna get in a funky state, thats the place to visit right there.

Congrats on the harvests, easy come easy go, cheers to your next round.

This stumps for you Wood!

Fresh Cut lumber

Aw jeez, Portland ain't that bad.......

Cheerz,

Any of those punks do that shit here in Philly, be fun watching the beat down.

The kids started that shit here a few years ago. Then someone got shot and nobody did anything.

I woodn't upot in flower period. Unless it's a have to do thing. Once flowering the root system doesn't grow as aggressively. But a week or two before flower is great. But if you must transplant larger,,, so she'll hold more water making it easier than watering every night..... I take mine and remove it from the pot and then score 4-6 lines down the side with my pocket knife. Squeeze the root ball till you feel a 'slight' movement in the dirt. Then up pot and back fill. Water alittle extra,, 25-35% runnoff. Wood be nice if you had some of that B-12 tonic,,

That is a solid ass stalk on the one there Mister BBrown................ And see I leave you in charge of the SA Meetings and they fall apart... Did you relapse? Scary thing I was just offered an expense-paid trip to Tude' and they got a pretty good sales gimmick.. Till the 8th. Is worth teasing one's self...........

Dude them oppiated thai sticks we got were called Buddha Sticks. They were trimed into a perfect 7 gram stick. Dark and gooey.. Wasn't a way to roll that shit into a joint unless you used some cutter to keep it going.. Man I sure nodded to afew of them................. And here,,, 45 years later,, I'm still having to use a part of the opiate side. In the form of Ox pills.

And Birdie I hope the main feelers your throwing out for a future home... I hope your looking 420 friendly...........

The Em-Dogs.... I grew two,,, one freaked and hermied,,, throwing alot of flower out from her main buds... So I cut all her larger colas off.. Figgure less flowers less? But I have her dried,, even if a bit early........... And she's dece3nt smoke........

But the other,,, she's making donkey dicks.........

I did grab a pic of my revegging puppy;;

Thanks everyone for keeping my thread alive... I been in the bummer mode,,, which my thread suffers from...

Keepem Green

I have to say this.. That Pup grown out proper....... ,Is some good ass herbs....... One of the frostiest, tastful, and pretty on the eye buds I've grown in the last 15 years. Now least in my eyes.... And any who smoked a good crop of it.

That damn Puppy clone looked damn near to smoke? Funny... I have her mother in flower. Even knowing she's seeded,,, she is going to be a stunner....

Em-Dog is looking sweet.. As nice of buds as this Red Desiel... Stacking the same... And I got a Chemdog rolling in there too..

I did do a boo boo..... Kind of overfeed the 2 Sage n Sours. My Bad.......... I fried 60% of the fan leaves.......... Crispy critters... I do have a cut in veg and I need to log , slowly work fertizers into this one... ,Man I hear great things about her....... But don't feed that one....................

And I got off my lazy ass and took a pic of the Red Desiel........ Yea ya she's got few seeds in her.. I've yet to clean a bud that's loaded in seed.. 3-4 seed outta a gram? I can live with that... One good thing,, is she's giving birth........ i mean there are going to be little bastards sprouts emerging for the old soil.... Once you start drying buddage,,, it shrinks... And the caycus????? the seeds womb,,, shrinks splits and spits seed out.......

My Early Miss clones have been really growing this past week.

Reveg growth looks very interesting so far. They were all cut nov.5 from mother plant 3 weeks into flower. Looking forward to training then out.

I had a quick question about topping during reveg. Is it something that you can do to stop the apical growth from sending more singles out the top and start sending out more side shoots? Just curious as these are my first clones and my first reveg.

Thanks everyone
87C27514-2502-4B61-8928-224D9B1613F3.jpeg

Even with seeds you can produce great weed and great pics!

I think I still have the RD seeds you gave me last year.... I should give it more serious thought.

Is the red diesel just one plant? One of the buds looks like a different pheno.

I think I see what you mean.... The fourth pic? I think it might have just got hit harder with pollen. Might be a lower bud, too.

I had a quick question about topping during reveg. Is it something that you can do to stop the apical growth from sending more singles out the top and start sending out more side shoots? Just curious as these are my first clones and my first reveg.

I almost never top when I clone but it makes sense that it would help make the plant bushier. You might wait until the plant is rooted and has begun to grow again because that is just a spot for mold or something to kill your clone. The clones in the pic look like they are coming back from flowering, too. That is going to change how it branches vs if it had not begun to flower first. When I get to where you are, I cut all the small branches at the bottom because the main growth is the branch at the top. In my experience those bottom branches never seem to behave well. I suppose you could have gone the other way by cutting that main growth as quickly as you see it start to grow.

Back
Top Bottom