Our Ongoing Grows

You know Sticky,, I haven't see toooo' many seeds period... But then I haven't seen the bottom of a dry jar yet? The samples had afew,,, but I know there are going to be afew rolling around in the bottom of the container.

I have given thought to growing acouple seed from the BDog I got in there... Man she looks frosty...

That's funny @Dutchman1990 I do like the autoflowering traits she don't have.............. They sure do all kinds of weird crap when revegging... That is one hella strain for a plant,,, second only to reverse sexing one. You could top it and it wood behave as you said. That depends on what kind of plant you want.... I top mine.

The same plant Penny.. Lighting was different tho... and was lower down the plant pic....... The others were the heads.

That RD is looking a lot like mine when I cut them. Great smoke too. Keep up the good work.

Cheers

My RD looks like a heavy yielder. Great calyx-to-leaf ratio and donkey dick style buds seem to suggest it at least. Not the strongest smelling plant so far, but she hasn't hit mid flowering yet.

Hey Woody, don't let life get you down, get high and turn that frown up side down, bro! hahaha

Sorry, had to add the "bro" to the end there.

Starting to see a lot of those re-veg plants going on here on 420mag. Maybe something weird going on with the moon or something.

I actually have a plant in VEG with a leaf growing out of another leaf.

Red Diesel - oooooh, that's a good'n right there. Is this one related to the last few you ran earlier this year??

I'll be taking the Red Desiel and maybe the Em-Dog tonight. They been flowering about 9+ weeks. I'll get a pic or two as they come out. Thanks all for the kind words... But still seeds suck. Once a plant starts making seed,, alot of the effort is is making them rather than more reson to the flowers.

Will do Lazyone.. Sorry peoples,,, I've fallen so far behind on keeping up on the threads,, I'll never catch up... Thanks peoples for stopping in and taking a peek... I just want to throw up afew fast pics. And I'm fixing to start acouple new ones in flower after a mopping and a dusting to find any rouge pollen that might be in there;;

Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom