Our Ongoing Grows

Lol I have actually contemplated doing this but I imagine if I got caught I would be charged with something lol, maybe I should capture a bunch of pollen and just make it rain... this is going to add a whole new meaning to drug war lol
Its funny to think about it, but unfortunately it wouldn't actually affect the plants in subsequent harvests. Farmers don't collect and use their own seeds. That would impeed upon Monsato's patents.

You'd have to plant them around the breeding and seed generating crops they grow. Something makes me think they are monitored as thoroughly as a military compound though, so it'd be tough to do, but a worthy challenge.
:yummy:

Its funny to think about it, but unfortunately it wouldn't actually affect the plants in subsequent harvests. Farmers don't collect and use their own seeds. That would impeed upon Monsato's patents.

You'd have to plant them around the breeding and seed generating crops they grow. Something makes me think they are monitored as thoroughly as a military compound though, so it'd be tough to do, but a worthy challenge.
:yummy:
Lol it's a good thing we have stealth flyers, pollen xD one good cloud will travel up to two miles or so I've been told.. I'm just joking anyways Monsanto can't be stopped once they genetically alter cannabis it's going to cause disease and fungi to adapt to the more resistant GMO crops creating super diseases and fungi that wipe out normal crops... no body should mess with gods design.

Hate to take over by posting a picture but there is a lot of knowledge in this thread, do you think these are female or male parts

Attachments

• 20190228_173206-1.jpg
    20190228_173206-1.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 127
I'm not sure, no, but the pic you showed,it looked like a calyx to me.
I have been using photo seeds for each of my grows I have probably grown over 40 plants and still have yet to encounter a male.. I really hope this is a male.. seems like selective breeding is making cannabis a little less capable of producing seeds similar to bananas that went extinct because they were made to produce no seeds

My two cents says female????????? Males are generally a nub of flower. Females grow long whispy.. But then I woodn't go killing it or something on my words.. I've been wrong I lost count... So when in doubt,,, let is go abit....... But I hate males,,, had more than one crop infested with seed.. And you end up with seeds for the next could grows less everytime.......

That's the hard part of growing in a larger area.. Tents are easy to clean. I got millions of places for rouge pollen to land in there

I did chuck that male of the OG And the other has female preflowers busting loose. I di grow this girl in crowded and lazy growers veg tent.. She got abit leggey,, so I took 4 main cuttings doing a Uncle Ben's Topping type....... And now I got a major bush started. Hoping for a decent yield... I don't expect real weight, as most OG don't,, but she has 24 main branches now......... and some are still recovering from the last topping.... As soon as I got roots,,,, she going in flower......

Made acouple batches of budder tonight....... We do use nothing but top end buddage to make this.. Each is in a half cup cup for cooking.. They are kids fruit caps... Works.. Eack make a nice batch of 12 cookies......
Keeepem Green,,, think I'm going back for my 3-4th cookie????

I did chuck that male of the OG And the other has female preflowers busting loose. I di grow this girl in crowded and lazy growers veg tent.. She got abit leggey,, so I took 4 main cuttings doing a Uncle Ben's Topping type....... And now I got a major bush started. Hoping for a decent yield... I don't expect real weight, as most OG don't,, but she has 24 main branches now......... and some are still recovering from the last topping.... As soon as I got roots,,,, she going in flower......

Made acouple batches of budder tonight....... We do use nothing but top end buddage to make this.. Each is in a half cup cup for cooking.. They are kids fruit caps... Works.. Eack make a nice batch of 12 cookies......
Keeepem Green,,, think I'm going back for my 3-4th cookie????
lol woody you do yours a lot like I do ive got little 4oz containers so its equal to a cube of butter you got a nice kittle stash there I see brownies and cookies in your future!:ganjamon:

Nice! I purchased some silicon butter molds on the Zon that molds the budder back into a "normal" sized sticks, and the mold has indents where the TBSP marks are located, so you can cut off fairly accurate amounts. Each mold does 4 sticks of butter.

51qeJ93aCBL._SL1180_.jpg

It doesn't look like the specific ones I purchased (back in 2016!) are available any more, though!

Nice! I purchased some silicon butter molds on the Zon that molds the budder back into a "normal" sized sticks, and the mold has indents where the TBSP marks are located, so you can cut of fairly accurate amounts. Each mold does 4 sticks of butter.
It doesn't look like the specific ones I purchased (back in 2016!) are available any more, though!

If you can get access to a 3D printer, I designed a butter block that screws together and has the TSP markings. It's a 20 TSP mold. Pour in your hot mix and refrigerate. I used PLA on mine, but you'll need to research which material and printing nozzle to use if making butter for other people, I'm a "God made dirt" guy, so I don't get too deep in such safety precautions.

20 TSP Butter Mold by Skybound420

BTW 3 d printer???????? does that make them glasses??? JK kind of.... Man, this world is turning fast..........

These are1/2 cup serving........ which kind of works well for me,, seeing it takes a 1/2 a cup per say over a 1/3 cup like most... More bang for the buck I figgure.... Besides,,, I'm fat enough and don't need to uptake my calorie intake to compensate.

Mister ,@Mr. Krip , being the cheap-ass bastard I tend to be.... I got kids around me, well grandkids, and neighborhood grandkids,,... and fruit/applesauce,,, seems to be a big thing with all involved... . And what to do with the waste?????? Recycle, sounds good.. But don't think I haven't ever looked into ,,,,'''custom''''' budder trays.... I made one for B&J's Gardens before.... got lost in a quagmire.. Life........ Hey @Skybound man I wish I had need of markers that small.................. I do tend to eat 4-5 cookies at a shot....... Close to 1/4 a cup.. But I do hear what you say... Man I anit ever had a chance to play with a 3d printer

They'd figure I'd break it... and wood be right.............

But seeing I haven't updated lately........... Is my bad.. But the last of my first batch of cuts of the pup's is off tonight... I still have 4 collars under spray... All are taking from different parts of the branch... Kind of look to see if anything has a magic combo...

I do know in my clone room,,, a closet off my flower room.... Temps always stay cooler than else... But my flower room tends to run cooler than most.........

But I did throw the first of the Grassfire-OG just hit the flower room floor... I have 4 extremely happy fresh cuts in the cloner... But here is what I call Uncle Wood slapping Uncle Ben Toppings around a tad................. Well kind of,,, so we get the drift............

But the plant in question,,, this OG was kind of put on iggie for a minute.. Uneven lighting,,, didn't help to make her bush,,, she 'has' to reach..... My bad...............

But here's Uncle Wood's, Uncle Ben's Topping..

and here's that aftermath,,, a pretty veg plant,,,, ready to flower.......

Like said,,,, or did I??????? no visible roots on the clones,,,,,,,,, as of yet............ But if they don't behave,,, I'll get a cut in a bit............

EVERYONE should know they can talk about whatever the fuc they want,,,,,,,,,,,,, And even if 10 miles above my head,,,, it's all good... If it anit with me,,, I'll come bac in acouple days..... And we all can be friends............. Oh thaaaaaat's from Tomestone...............

Back
Top Bottom