Our Ongoing Grows

To get off topic and go back to plants,,,,,,,,,,,, these are the cuts I got from Stoney Girl after major molesting with sprays.. They show the pain,, but they got plenty of time for that,, Still going to be some up to 8' by harvest. I hope not.. I'm tired of doing larger plants that take alot of tending too......... But all these strains,,, are well acclimated to PDX area. And finish by the first week of Oct if not early. Which is a big plus? Matter a fact I pulled the last Marion Berry in mid-Sept last time.. Purple ass buddage too... But here's the few I have for outdoors......

And the plant off-centered is a Gelato.

Gelato is one of my favorite strains. That last cut I got from you was a yielder for Shure.

Cheers

Make
America
Grow
Again

:peace:
:passitleft:

This is all I care about in politics. ^^^^

When is prohibition gonna end and who's got the balls to do something about it?

Free the weed.

Politicians and corporations, I got no time for any of em. Try and steer clear if you can is my advice.

Woody you should vote ifn's they let ya. IF for nothing else to say HI to your neighbors.

Starfighter is a helluva breeder

Anything with Starfighter in it gonna be good. I've got some S1's from Future going now. They freaking took off fast. 21 days in VEG at 30" and into flower already. Be 45 to 50 day in flower then chop.

My vote fwiw for Gelato.

Here's one I got going almost done.

I like the straight Gelato best but that's cause its in the can and this one isn't.

Gelato 45 x Platinum Kush Mints - breeder test. Got 4 males and 2 fems (I gave one to a friend) wouldn't clone either. ffs Prolly gonna be best weed ever. lol

Hey woody what did you think of that CHem plant you gave me???

Those 3-fingered leaves would usually indicate she's either very stressed or a re-veg. Any chance flowering was triggered then went back into veg? :hmmmm:

Ya she was stressed for sure. I kept her small until I got the mites under control. AND she didn't have any room in the rotation. As soon as I clone and see roots, I'll flower this one.
Make sure she's putting out 5-fingered (or more) leaves before you put her into flower or you risk a hermie. :goodluck:

Reveg leaves look way different. I dont see any single leaflets or whorled leaves on that plant. Real kush leaves are the three fingered.. Maybe four or five with the leaves closest to the stem are tiny &three main fingers point straight out. Doesnt look like that plant tried to reveg to me. Growth would have halted as well.

Back
Top Bottom