Our Ongoing Grows

If you ever wanna make a switch look into COBs or QBs. It’s hard to go back to HIDs after that. Their par to watts ratio is unmatched imo and they’re perfect for larger rooms.

Penny, if you're switching over from HIDs, Isuggest starting with QBs. I have COBs now, and they're pretty great don't get me wrong, but I still desire a little more and am looking to buy into QBs and to swap out my COBs.

Actually I was one of the first to build QB’s here at 420. The one thing Cobs do better at than QB is penetration. Cobs still do a great job in the quality Dept as well.

Nice, Brother! :high-five:
I wouldn't mind sniffing that puppy's behind! :yummy:
:rofl:

Well I got that dog ass about dry enough to give it a sample????????????? Even tho speed dried............... seems likes going to be some nasty shit to step into................

I do hope all had a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day.....

Well I got that dog ass about dry enough to give it a sample????????????? Even tho speed dried............... seems likes going to be some nasty shit to step into................
had a good holiday woody stood around and watch my son install a new timing belt on my truck its quite a job in your driveway 5hrs. hope you had a good one to bud btw did you smell something around here look out you better look out where you step bud lol!:laugh:

had a good holiday woody stood around and watch my son install a new timing belt on my truck its quite a job in your driveway 5hrs. hope you had a good one to bud btw did you smell something around here look out you better look out where you step bud lol!:laugh:

Lucky him it was a truck and not a front wheel drive car cuz then there'd be less room to work.

You guys are just teeing them up for my sarcastic humor (even if it isn't funny!), so here we go....

had a good holiday woody stood around and watch my son install a new timing belt on my truck its quite a job in your driveway 5hrs. !:laugh:

It does sound like quite a job watching your son work in the driveway for five hours! I hope he let you rest after!

Lucky him it was a truck and not a front wheel drive car cuz then there'd be less room to work.

Why? Does the driveway get smaller? :hmmmm:

OK...I'm done...you can continue with the "normal" discussion! :rofl:

Well got my head outta my ass for a minute and got afew clones cut........

Just got off the phone with @millertm and needed to get rid of afew clones from the last cut.. Man, I had a HELLA time getting a Puppy to root. But I did get them two,, and lucky for him,, he's getting one,, and afew of these Strawberry Amnesias. I only want 1 and I have 6. Most are rather big.. They could uppotted and damn near be flowered a week or so for some nice little bushes......

But I PROMISED myself,,, that I'm DOWNSIZING this year...... 6 main plants and clones of each ofcourse... And Well I will have a Puppy out there. But as in downsizing'' these are some I took cuts from;;

Downsizing? Shows what kind of liar I am.......

All 6 are about that size..... And I just started 100% sun and no extra light. As a rule I wait till the first but I think I'm close enough,, knock on wood........

Go ahead tee off @Mr. Krip

Hope all's gardens are doing great out there...

Ya they are loving the weather out there. Not that we've had any bright sunny days.. Rains and cool temps....... Most Indica's love that weather for veg time...... And ALL these have alot of indica influence.....

But Dude,,, they have ALOT of square inches of greenery on them......... The more area of leafage,,, equals faster growth. Least in my book.. But they are happy.

The last I've grown from them,, well you could see the change every day damn near. Given the right size container,, a foot a week??? Very well acclimated for the PDX area.....

These are 2' there about,, and they haven't even got outta first gear yet....... Another 2 weeks and they will really get going and hit prime of veg.. And these are getting close to repot time...

But mind this.... I do plan on doing some trimming on these before flower sets in. I have to shape that Marion B. She's going to lose a major branch off her bottom, to help balance her later in life.. I plan on hitting them kind of hard.

Alittle off the top for all of them.. I'll cut them back acouple three??? nodes before I put them in finish pots.. I'm going to put acouple in the dirt this year. That's all the greenhouse will fit. 6x12' I think?

I've been to afew of Stoney Girls grow spots over the years.. And he puts his out'' right about now,,, most in soil and he always has some MONSTERS. I've seen 5-6 pound plants in his back yard. And 6-7 pound monsters at 'the vineyards'. But then he does put out 'larger' plants. And BIG numbers of plants. I seen a Sugar Plum he had,, tied over, LST'ing small trees,,, and still over 12'. He makes RSO with alot..

But I still want them mainly in pots,, so I can move them as needed come fall.......

I think I need some new cloning shit. I've had this crap for a year.. And yes I do do double dipping with stemage. But the shit looked nasty new....... Olivia's? I still got a old ass bottle of Vitagrow. Good shit,, but I guess was one that got pulled off the shelf?

Babbling

I really liked these local strains when I first saw them. I remember Oregon Pinot Noir too, what happened with that one?

Well got my head outta my ass for a minute and got afew clones cut........

Just got off the phone with @millertm and needed to get rid of afew clones from the last cut.. Man, I had a HELLA time getting a Puppy to root. But I did get them two,, and lucky for him,, he's getting one,, and afew of these Strawberry Amnesias. I only want 1 and I have 6. Most are rather big.. They could uppotted and damn near be flowered a week or so for some nice little bushes......

But I PROMISED myself,,, that I'm DOWNSIZING this year...... 6 main plants and clones of each ofcourse... And Well I will have a Puppy out there. But as in downsizing'' these are some I took cuts from;;

Downsizing? Shows what kind of liar I am.......

All 6 are about that size..... And I just started 100% sun and no extra light. As a rule I wait till the first but I think I'm close enough,, knock on wood........

Go ahead tee off @Mr. Krip

Hope all's gardens are doing great out there...
very pretty woody cant wait to see some of your fall pics!

Back
Top Bottom