420 Magazine Background

Our Ongoing Grows

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2020
I feel a little different than you Mister @bobrown14.

I don't believe we should be shooting civilians. But if the states police can' handle it,, then who? And I'm not saying turn them loose with M16 loaded with live ammo... But to help enforce the law,,, but if I was a cop and people are throwing bricks at me? Do I not have the right to respond? That's attempted murder.
I feel the same as you Woody I just dont believe using our armed services against the civilians is any answer. I dont believe in that Insurrection Act. Thats the path to civil war. How it happened in 1861. We don't really wanna go thru that again right? That was pure humans going to the slaughter house.

We gotta be better than that. Way better. Same argument now as then really.
Having the same issue - states rights vs feds.

Feds say TCO or we will tco - sounds like the rhetoric right before Bull Run #1. Lets take a picnic lunch and go watch the protest. Then someone gets shot and we have ourselves a civil war.

We spend a lot of money on police - they need to do a better job and stop being bullies. Yes people gonna throw rocks and bricks.... wear a helmet and proper gear. We have technology hunt down the perpetrators. We cant treat EVERYONE like we are all throwing stones. Where does that stop. At YOUR front door.

Its not gonna get to your front door right? Think again.... what if your neighbors throwing stones and military puts everyone including you in the same boat and starts bombing your neighborhood??

Still want the military to step in?

Some people just wanna throw rocks. They need to go to jail and take a time out. The military don't put people is jail they put people in coffins. This is their training. Lots of ex-military are cops and likely why we seeing excess brutality. That can be changed adjusted training etc. Once a war breaks out that all goes out the window.

I'm a hippie peace-nik, violence is never the answer to any meaningful problem or reform.

Remember this? The power of Flower - we still on it!

OK to have discussions... we aint shottin and we aint lootin, we just talkin.

The talking part needs to happen world wide. It took a pandemic to start the conversation. Sad that a killing was the spark to set the stage. We are smarter than that.

The looters and stealers are done, now we gonna go have the conversation. People unite. Hopefully we can come out the other side of this and they get smart and legalize cannabis nationally. If I was President Trump, that wood by my ace card. OK how bout we go legal nationally. I bet the protesters be dancing in the streets. Party like it was 1999 all over again. lol

That'd be sweet.

Now removing my rose colored glasses..... Oh shit, its a mess out there.

bobrown14

Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2020
no im not mad I don't dwell on things hows your outdoor grow going did you get them all protected you no the other day I failed to mention you should have something protecting them from gophers I put fencing down in the hole too keep them out but they do have those gopher sacks that would go around the root ball just thought I should mention it!
I didn't mean you sticky... just a metaphor. It breaks my heart to see systemic looting and burning in America.... again. I was there in the 60s in the 70s in the 80s in the 90s... when's it gonna end? There's a common theme that heats it all up. Needs to be dealt with. Overdue.

No gophers in NYS. We do have ground hogs but we also have foxes, coyotes and fishers, oh and farmers. They all looking for the gophers. I see one about 1x every 3 months or so around these parts. Many many more foxes. Fishers are GREAT at eating ground hogs. They like a smaller wolverine. They dont fuck around.

I'll get some fencing up here one of these days. Been pretty busy busting my ass with planting up potting... just that time of year. Full moon the other day. I garden with the moon cycles. Do fencing later.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Well Miss J has me cutting up the veggies for some kind of filling... I can only stand there for 15 minutes at a time. After that it feels like someone putting a knife in my back. Then I go ut and play tunes in the office....

hey woody hows it going today your likely in bed about now I was curious on your thoughts about those outdoor plants that are going to reveg im thinking maybe I should crop them way down about 1/2 way then they would be manageable when they start spitting branches everywhere thanks bud! :)
I'll have to come look there Sticky,, But you still have a good jump on the year.. You got established roots,, that only is a big plus......

I'm just glad I already have my guns........ Man this has been the greatest run-on gun stores in history.... My step-son works and a gunsmithing store and he said hey can't keep guns on the shelf. Most popular gun,, the AR 15 of course..... And ammo is at a premium.
But all stores are running outta guns..Least the ones that haven't been looted...........

And think people are wanting to defund the police and leave it up to community policing? That's the exact meaning of vigilante justice. I agree what a mess........ How can anyone in their right mind think that's going to work?

Skybound

Well Miss J has me cutting up the veggies for some kind of filling... I can only stand there for 15 minutes at a time. After that it feels like someone putting a knife in my back. Then I go ut and play tunes in the office....

I'll have to come look there Sticky,, But you still have a good jump on the year.. You got established roots,, that only is a big plus......

I'm just glad I already have my guns........ Man this has been the greatest run-on gun stores in history.... My step-son works and a gunsmithing store and he said hey can't keep guns on the shelf. Most popular gun,, the AR 15 of course..... And ammo is at a premium.
But all stores are running outta guns..Least the ones that haven't been looted...........

And think people are wanting to defund the police and leave it up to community policing? That's the exact meaning of vigilante justice. I agree what a mess........ How can anyone in their right mind think that's going to work?
Vote out all Democrats. They are now collectively retarded in an effort to halt the coming indictments of the deep state and they'll sacrifice every single last one of us to evade that and reclaim their power. We have to resist them at the ballot box. Shit, I'm a life long Dem and am still registered as such, but what they're doing now is juist no longer reasonable.

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
Just alot going on nowadays @dynamo1. But all good..

I do agree with Sky though.. I guess I do lean conservative.
But I guess we do need to mellow abit. Cus I'm rilled up to.

Yea @ilikemsticky I took a peek at the last photos. And it's hard to tell whats what...... But it might be a good time to take a hedge clipper to them. You know I do that alot........ You got that one in full flower,, you should only need to cover them for a couple hours each day. Block out the morning light,, or evening......

So on a different note,,,,,,,

I snuck in and snapped acouple pic of some buds...... I don't want people to think I'm not growing now wood I????

EVERYBODY stay safe,, and Keepem Green

Norcaliwood

Thanks @Pennywise ,, but like said.. I didn't set her up for that photoshoot...... That come later.....

Norcaliwood

I agree @Pennywise .............

BUT I and @Sgtsativa are feeling kind of lonely being the only people that seem to listen to music lately? Waaaaaaa... oh well..

Norcaliwood

well I need smoke so I took acouple Cripits I had in there. They needed another week,, but here is a snap of what I took at 53 days??

Keepem Green

Norcaliwood

shes a knock out indo..............

Top Bottom