Our Ongoing Grows

Hey @ilikemsticky looks good to me...

Well fast udate of what I have going,, cept the seedlings I have under that LED.. I do like it for starts,,, keeps them short and bushy which is great for starts......
But here's what I have growing on.....

I didn't want anyone to think I wasn't growing pot anymore<< and I do have a couple coming out soon..

Still trying to figure out how you dug such a huge ass hole in the ground. What's your secret. I need me some of that.
a backhoe or a backbreaker?

Mister BB @bobrown14 I understand your thoughts my friend... But,,,, but we could get in some kind of serious arguments come politics? But your input is always welcome in my house...

Even if we disagree.......

Myself I'm on the other side of the coin,, and lean over with @Skybound in my beliefs. One thing I think we all can agree on is media has turned political,,, even what is suppose to be unbias...... I don't care if you got flowers in your hair,,jk,, or you stand at attention to God Bless America. But they all have an agenda. And it's a division in the country.........

Man used to be able to trust the news...... CNN was news...... Now they are nothing more than opinion stories... I mean there is 'real' news going on other than 19, or protesters,,, I use that loosely.. They had a good cause,, but it's getting lost with all the riots, looters and vandals., or whatever the news beatst to beat into our brains.

But as long as we keep it low key,, discussions are always welcome.. We just don't need to get personal?

BUT,,

you know how you know if you got a good "old Lady''''?????????? is when you sat and spaced shit out, drinking and smoking and doing nothing but exploring the world on the PC... and not checking on plants that just might need water just about lights on everyday..... And you jolt to go check a couple hours late,, and happen to ask Miss J 'IF' you happen to check on them,, she said nope............

But then you find all the plants were tended perfectly when I checked... Watered and given a quarter turn.... That's a Good "old Lady'... and she trims too.................

Sometimes my plants get too big for these 7-gallon pots and need their shit right now....... Or they 'can droop' and even IF rehydrated,, them leaves are fried crispy critter in the next week or so and will turn to dust on your flower room floor.........

But most do good in a 7-gallon pots and produce a Reasonable 4+ foot plant. Those 3 puppies are in 10's, and they had a good veg cycle to become a good plant.

What I got in flower........ welllllll.... I hate to say it,,,,,, hemp mites...... Not all and not bad. But they have a hold-in there and 4 of the 6 are close enough to harvest in afew days.... cept two....... Damn it.... That GMOxCake and a Doc Holiday. I got two of the Doc's on a paper towel right now... But they got me worried.. 2 days on them towels, I held back two more seeds,,, but they all are lighter colored seeds. Afew days too early a seed harvest I'd think...........but still no sign of life... Bad sign of life.. But some need an extra minute.. But if they don't show sign after two days,,,, I don't know.......

But I also have 3 GMO's just upotted and set out back to veg. They will be the second grow in the FRESHLY cleaned flower room. Even after a bleach mopping and little spit and polish spring cleaning with Lysol I plan on taking a heavier insecticidal oil,,, like Monterey 3/1 oil mixed heavy,,,, I'm going to take that atomizer in there and tape the electric socket up and block the intakes to everything,,,,, and BLAST the whole fucking room,,,,,the walls ceiling and floor,,,,, with a nice sticky coat... Then walk away for acouple days.....

Before I bring those three puppies in. They have been sprayed twice in the last 5 days with Safers Soap,, and tomorrow? or the next will get a dose of Green Cleaner... and then one last rise the day they go inside.......

I don't know where I got them son of bitches again. House must be cursed.. But I know this,,,,,, I'm starting afresh grow room.. But that's every year... Once a year all perpetual grows need to be fixed... Spider mites use to be the hard one.. Thinking back how I wish these were spider mites....

And you will never hear me babble this long again.. I promise

Hemp/russet mites seem to be spreading all over the country right now. Had them one time and I don’t think I actually killed them all but made it to harvest ok.

Afew days too early a seed harvest I'd think...........but still no sign of life... Bad sign of life.. But some need an extra minute.. But if they don't show sign after two days,,,, I don't know.......
Hey Woody. Have you ever tried to crack the seeds so that they will split. I have one that never popped in the paper towel and I may try again and crack it under thumb pressure or possibly a hemostat. :rolleyes:

that's a good thing they'll ruin your whole outlook on growing not to mention kill everything.

This ^^^^ Sorry to hear Woody about the hemp mites.

I've been using a sulfur burner. I'm just going into flower now tho so not going to use it much past this but yeah I haven't seen a hemp mite since I've been burning sulfur. Hope I got em all.

I got rid of them... then one of my outdoor VEG plants looked suspect and sure enough she had a few. Where there's 1 there's 1000s coming. Anyways I put up a 4x4 tent just for sulfur burning VEG plants. Been putting every plant in there and doing a 4hr burn then another plant next just run a little clip fan on the floor to circulate the sulfur gas a little bit run it for 4 hrs and good. Plants seem to like it actually. Better than a shower. lol Sulfur shower next I'm thinking.

On the politic shit..... I'm just a country boy out in the country with a tie die t-shirt on hoping for world peace and spreading a little love side to side. Hoping to see more people with the same i-deer. Not big into hating or drama.

Cops are cops they get a bad rep cause 1 or 3 bad apples spoils the bunch. Cant police the community without trust. Goes both ways too. Looting dont help and beating the looters dont help either. Although if it was my store I might be on the other side with a shot gun. Then I go to jail instead of the policeman that is there to protect me.

I thinks the feds should make weed legal. Maybe thats a reason for all the civil un-rest, not enough weed people getting antsy. They needs some Girl Scout Cookies tame there asses down a notch, everybody happy.

On the politic shit..... I'm just a country boy out in the country with a tie die t-shirt on hoping for world peace and spreading a little love side to side. Hoping to see more people with the same i-deer. Not big into hating or drama.
I love your attitude :thumb:

all good my friends,, Politics are a rather hot thing right now tho. All the people need to take some kind of chill pill...But I respect everyone's right to believe in make they may.....

But on the depressing side of it all,, both Doc Holidays ain't doing it... If I don't see life within two days' it's usually a death sentence. Those two were the worst looking of what I had. So I still have 2. I've never pinched them as @MagicJim suggested. But I'm not beyond a matchbox and some sandpaper and giving them a good shaking....

Wood be a good time to throw some predators in there but they should starve to death @Mr. Krip. I just got done with the last spraying. And I know these puppies don't have fleas. And the flower room gets cleaned out tomorrow? And treated. I'm thinking about a Doctor doom bomb too......... But I think they are in my yard.. And if that's true, they will always find a way into the house eventually..... I just can't be slacking on the spraying regiments prior to bringing them in. Maybe even a light coat of neem oil right as I bring them in? That stuff stays on a plant for awhile after spraying..

BUT RIP Doc Holiday,, for now....... I like the plant.........

to be continued,

Well transplanting afew new seedlings to 1 gallon pots.. I have 3 autos's started... a blue cheese, purple skunk, and a GG4. Along with a photo Frost Factory. And the garden grows,,, in numbers...... But still like said I have few autos going.. Not a lot of photos going out there..

I did put these in,, as I prefer,, Black Gold Organic soil as a base, instead of promix. We are the last county in Oregon to 'open' up.. I guess that means the bars are open now? But I'm going to have to go by the nursery and see if they got their supply of it in. And lay my supply in accordingly........ I do like it.. It has better moisture and nutrient retention than the pro-mix. And about half the price. So I do like to stock up abit if possible.......

It's been a good base for me for years with afew basic amendments, plus,,, shh don't tell,,, but only if needed,, I do have some GH 3 part Flora Series to juice them abit during flower..

I've lost a few plants with pro-mix just for the simple fact that it doesn't retain water well.. Especially if it's the HP Pro-mix... And running larger plants in 5-7 gallon pots,, you gotta be johnny on the spot with the water,, every morning....... Or you'll look one morning and she's about dead......
I know the Black Gold buys me afew extra hours???? Sometimes that makes all the difference tho......

Hope all are doing great out there... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom