Our Ongoing Grows

Hey long time there @Jgrowlove do you have a new journal up?

I try to stay away from the political unrest going round...... But I have to say I'm ashamed of what people are letting happen....

Well a man,, law bidden man,,, defends his home with his God-Given'''' Constitutional Legal''' Right, given to everyone by the ''castle law'' and also the US Constitution, 2nd Amendment. And stayed well within it....

Even after calls to the police, who didn't show'''', and with reasonable fear for life AND or property, brandishes a weapon to deter or STOP''' lucky protesters''' but the people,,' I'd call it a mob,, they did rip the gate down and want to intimidate these people, and the Mayor, for some reason,, btw they had the wrong addie.,,, and then,,, they,,' the cops'''???????? come after his' weapon,, and want to talk about charges????? for protecting his property...? WTF people........... Are we that stupid....

And here,,, I'd pop a cap in an MFer's ass for breaking down my gate,, and threaten me and mine''' in my yard.......

I do keep more than one clip here incase of a rush-hour...

You know IF they wood have shot 2-3 'protesters' loose terms, probably be called a hate crime....

But he keeps a cooler head than I wood've ,,, if that was me.. wood've been a different ending.......

Sorry, that story makes my blood boil........... Babbled enough..........

I agree, where I am the mentality would have gotten a lot of people shot. That’s why we don’t worry too much about riots and violence against residents. No warning shots given.

@Pennywise man the way the world is turning,,, as the song says,, it's all going to pot,,, whether we like it or not?????? Portland,,, they started the Elk on fire in downtown city park... Well tryed to burn it down.... and they had to remove it... Elk sausage? Elk lives Matter....... I guess not....... But they have a statute of Leinin in Seattle that they worship.. I thought communism was bad????? Didn't we fight afew wars over keeping it down.. Till this year,, I never knew I was considered a conservative... And if that is what it means that I hold high regard for our veterans who died to protect this 'free'? speech and our police departments who we call when we have a problem..... Defund the police????? Like I've said forever,, I hope people are well stocked with ammo.. Who ya going to call? ghostbusters?????? And they won't answer the phone..

I'd call on my Peacemaker, well actually my Desert Eagle from under my bed stand............

And then we'll have vigilantly justice again.. Midnight rides in backs of pickup trucks????

But then IF I protect my home? Then they want to press charges against me for doing the police's job of protecting Miss J and our home against a criminal??????? Well then lock me up............

Well peoples we''' Miss J and I,, see I used proper English,, finally got the cement pond opened.. Middle of July.. and it will be closed by mid/late Sept... Man it sure ain't worth the amount it costs to run the damn thing.. But we did get lucky,, she fired right up.... Heater and all... But we did have to shit can a solar blanket that didn't hold up to the UVB rays for the last 4-5 years.. Even if the guarantee claims almost double time....... I tell ya,, it's a great big hole in the ground that we have to throw atleast 6-7 hundred dollars a year into with maintenance and chemicals? For 2 months of swimming?

You know it's sad people are scared of standing up against what's really wrong,, in fear of being called a racist.....

What NC voted to pay reparations to all blacks and publicly apologized for slavery.. Hasn't been a slave in the states for what almost 200 years.. And they want people who never owned a slave or even the people who moved here well after slavery was over, to pay people who were never slaves or their mother was never a slave,, or their grandfather was never a slave,,,, monies for slavery........ Even the africians who moved here well after slavery was abolished can benefit from this... We had an as large influx of blacks from africa after the civil rights movement..... almost as many as that werebrand here as slaves..

Man the world is pretty screwed up right now.

I believe All Lives Matter... But this shit is crazy... We might have to defend our own shit anymore??????

But this world least the USA is so divided but politics right now.. And that's all from media. Come on at one time CNN and the NYT were a place people went to for news.......... Now it's just a political agenda they chose to push.. Even if they straight out lie about it to push a point..CNN,, Msnbc and Fox, all push their own narrative.... You can't even believe our news to tell you the straight facts........ It's sad. We have to be careful,, or we will lose what we call dear to ourselves......

Sorry to rant abit.......

Well house is sprayed,, now just the trim to paint........

but I did snap acouple pics of afew plants I have out there......
I plan on getting clones from alot of these in the next couple days......

and afew auto's;

well that's about it for now from my Doghouse;;;;;

Be safe and Keepem Green

Good morning Woody. I feel same way you do. It's looking like the Dems are willing to let the country burn to the ground just to get back in power. Without any concerns over the division they're creating.

You know I've been a registered democratic voter my entire life. I voted for Obama even ( first time he ran ). But the Dems IMO is nothing more than a terrorist organization nowadays. I'll never vote for their party Ever again.

I'm not sure if they realize that because of the actions of what they have turned into have alienated lots of people like myself. I'm sure they are trying to fire up the young kids to get them to vote come November, but they are to lazy to hit the ballot boxes. They just don't vote. Too much for them to take time to actually go vote. Got X box or something else more important I guess.

Sorry for ranting in your house. But I feel exactly same as you

It's looking like the Dems are willing to let the country burn to the ground just to get back in power. Without any concerns over the division they're creating.

Considering a lot of Dems committed treason by trying to rig the previous election and tank candidate Trump's campaign, and then the more crimes that have been committed by dozens since to cover all of that up, I believe the Dems are intentionally creating situations where mass civil unrest will occur all to bait orange man to do something about it. It would be very hard for Bill Barr and John Durham to indict and try traitors if the nation is at civil war. This is all bait for us to implode against each other to create the smoke screen needed that the traitors need to evade the gallows.

Don't fall for the okee doke.

I too am a red voting Democrat. The DNC is very anti-American right now and IMO, their will does need to be resisted.

Woody whats going on brother. Hope you staying safe up there in Portyland. WTF is going on up there.

Blackhawk down brother, the feds are here stomping and kicking ass.

Not sure that's gonna end well. We be in a State of Disaster then no vote in November then civil war. All this in the middle of a pandemic. FFS you'd tell me this was gonna be a thing 6 months ago I'd have thought you were fucking nuts. And here we are.

Stay safe Woody you and Miss J in my thoughts and prayers for safer daze.

@bobrown14 I don't know... But is a lot of bad shit happening here and across the country..
Between these idiots doxxing police homes and calling to harass their families, and then ya got dude go into a laundry mat and slashes up two women, with a wood saw, and then the protesters block the cops from getting the guy.. Chicago, man, is all I can say....... And I ain't even been keeping up on the east coast..........

Something needs to happen.. and I dare say defunding the police isn't it...... and releasing 2-3 time repeat violent offenders back out before 15 20 years ain't another. well I can't call it..

And I don't see a better time to have 'my litter friend' in the dresser drawer. But it's not just here I see.. must be the virus....... eating at some people's brains? But always something happening in this town right now.. I won't get all political. But we have to have some order.

well just acouple pic's of one of the Puppies.. I do have 3.. 2 are like this,,, the third? Well, she's acting temperamental right now........... But here's what I have so far.. She's got 2-3 weeks to go???

And I'll be taking the slow child first... Just to get her outta the way.... Early even---------- Stash jars are getting empty??????

but here's a quick pic of a puppy me and the neighbor kid drug out;;;; this one has 3 weeks to grow,, and mirrors the other..... I'm hoping 3/4 a lb per? and the runt,,,, 4-5 ozs of med weeds... I also have 3 GMOxCakes in there.. And seems I kept her from ovrgrowing my room like her mother............. But some permie puppies;;;;;;

Woody you got in going on. Sorry to hear about Portyland. Crazy times fur sure.

We out in the country and around the corner even farther out in the country.

Only thing worrying peoples minds around these parts is when are the leaf hoppers gonna show up. Every one just harvest all the wheat and alfalfa. This will be the last cut of alfalfa so its the money cut. If the leaf hoppers show in numbers they cut the yields and profit by a good bit.

New world problems. With all the shit going on I'm hoping I don't have to worry much about the weed.

They aint defunding police around these parts. If anything I'm seeing more of them doing their job which I aint complaining about.

I hadda go to the county court house and get a NY drivers license took me 3x but 3x a charm. Turned out I had a suspension from 2001 lol hadda do face time with the judge on the interweb.... put my shirt and tie on and wore undies for the meeting. True story.

Head down moving target hardest to hit stay safe Woody.

wow, see that rally by NFAC under the title of blm in Kentucky? They had a rally of the left milta called nfac. they wanted to show force and accidentally shot three of their own members? That was today.. Idiots shouldn't own guns........ And idiots don't need to be running around town with AR 15 unless they leave the damn shell outta the chamber and keep their fingers off the trigger. Lot of videos of it on U-Tube...

Thanks, ya'll them puppies are temperamental plants. But when she goes good,, it is good....... But being the weakest strain I've got growing, she can be a bug magnet and easily overwatered. So I have to keep a close eye on her.... She is just starting to show a tad of purple.. I won't get too many colors outta her seeing the temps are kind of high out there.

Mister @bobrown14 I've been known to have afew to many drinks every now and then? But I had alot of DUI's and the last one I went to prison on.. Well there was a DUI program I was supposed to go threw to get my license back .. Well in court I took the time and they were supposed to give me, and they dropped the program in lue of the deal..

Well I got out a couple of years later and went to the DMV to get my licc.. They told me I had to do the DUI program before they wood give me it.. I explained only to find out while I was locked up,, the DMV was granted the rights to suspend licc. Use to be up to the courts to do that.. I got pissed and left. I drove without one for 10 years and never got stopped again.. Well I moved up here and called Cali to find out what I needed to do to get it back and they said nothing.. After 10+ years I guess it went away and I got it back..

In all my life I only had a license for like 2 years, Until I was 50 years old. And I drove everywhere I've been. All over the Bay Area, all over everywhere.. I don't like being driven period.. So I've always driven.....

Thanks, @MagicJim I will keep my head down you know that.

The president of the local naacp is calling for people to spread out into the residential white neighborhoods of Gresham where I live..... Going to be in need of body bags they come down my street and start anything. I know all my neighbors are all fairly well-armed also.... You think he wood make a call to ease up the situation,, but he's inflaming it even more....... Hopefully, you won't see me on the news next with that riot shotgun out in front of my house.. I do have afew boxes of OO in there.. and plenty of brass..

Hey there Mister @Mr. Krip and @Pennywise

I hope everyone's good out there..

Civil war if we ain't careful.

Seems to me the divide with whites and people of color is getting wider. We need to figure something out that works.

Maybe the next government handout should be labeled as Slavery Reparations Bill and everyone gets 12 hundy again.

Civil war if we ain't careful.

Seems to me the divide with whites and people of color is getting wider. We need to figure something out that works.

Maybe the next government handout should be labeled as Slavery Reparations Bill and everyone gets 12 hundy again.
Recently I read a article about reparations. It said that less than 10 percent of black people in America are decendants of slavery. 90 percent are from regular immigration since it was abolished. Seems difficult to sort out. But I'm sure it would be opposed to suggest that it shouldn't apply to all

I genuinely doubt that there is a real racial divide in America. BLM and ANTIFA are both funded by the same guy and are both actively pursuing the same goal, but BLM has the distinct ability to hide in a sea of black people while justifying the evil actions of ANTIFA. It won't be tolerated for much longer, but it does expose the lack of a spine with all of these mayors and governors who are doing nothing to stop it.

I genuinely doubt that there is a real racial divide in America. BLM and ANTIFA are both funded by the same guy and are both actively pursuing the same goal, but BLM has the distinct ability to hide in a sea of black people while justifying the evil actions of ANTIFA. It won't be tolerated for much longer, but it does expose the lack of a spine with all of these mayors and governors who are doing nothing to stop it.
I agree 100% and we here have that idiot wheeler, who got a photoshoot getting gassed tho.. and then the protesters turned on him.. he's lucky he had his bodyguards get him to safety. TFF

Recently I read a article about reparations. It said that less than 10 percent of black people in America are decendants of slavery. 90 percent are from regular immigration since it was abolished. Seems difficult to sort out. But I'm sure it would be opposed to suggest that it shouldn't apply to all
people who never owned a slave are to pay people who never were a slave for slavery? And your right,, we had the biggest influx of blacks to America from africa after the civil rights movement.. Man if I was a black in africa after watching the news,, why wood they still want to move here,,, where police are hunting down unarmed blacks and killing them by the 1,000's? and where EVERYONE is racist. But still they put in from immigration status in record numbers.......

Is sad you see these rioters yelling black lives matter and we are here to fight racism yet there are no blacks protesting.... it's all college-trained left-wing nutjobs that ain't even old enough to have paid in any taxes to build the buildings and businesses they are destroying........ This is what's taught in colleges nowadays.....

And don't trust the media... remember Hitler use the mass media to achieve his goals..... All media is bias as hell... 95% of the media leans left and the other 5% leans right...... Both have their agendas

Be safe and Keepem Green Everyone......

Back
Top Bottom