Our Ongoing Grows

Thanks peoples.. You know @Dankman_420 Halloween was my favorite time of the year when I was a kid.. And I love to see kid out having fun then,, but this year???? We didn't have a single trick or treater... We get quite a fun as a rule..... Houses went set up much either......

Thanks peoples for the well wishes for Miss J.. Yea she's back to 100%. And has me going with her on a short road trip to look at a dog... Another rat dog........ We have to do a interview???

Mister @bobrown14 I was just about posted as you spoke... Isn't much happening here. I do have afew plants in flower. Nothing special. These are clones off the Momma Mia and Lucky Lady. And I threw a purple primate in too abit back.I
I'll try to get some pics in abit..
Just want people to know life's good here.. and 'should' have a dog in aminute?????

Interviews.... lol. Yeah we always hadda have an interview when we picked up our Shar-pei.

Even when we got the 2nd one from the same breeder 2 months later after our first one.

Dog breeders are different. Our breeder of our last 2 dogs is a Russian Hotty and I mean very very hot looking, I wood say Smokin. I couldn't take my eyes off the prizes either thought my wife was gonna kick me and the breeder kick me out. lol

Well we do have another 'rat' doggie.. A mini-pincher. Got her from that shelter. She was found on the street in Sacramento. And they just got her in at this shelter afew days back. 2-3 year old. She's still alittle scared,,, but she's been sleeping all night in bed with us... I can see that she's started to relax abit.

Thanks everyone for stopping by my extremely slow journal right now..

Well we do have another 'rat' doggie.. A mini-pincher. Got her from that shelter. She was found on the street in Sacramento. And they just got her in at this shelter afew days back. 2-3 year old. She's still alittle scared,,, but she's been sleeping all night in bed with us... I can see that she's started to relax abit.

Thanks everyone for stopping by my extremely slow journal right now..
you got that one you were talking about thats cool you guys need a little furry friend congrats brother!

Sleep patterns? Whats that? Well she is getting adjusted.....

Guess I need some more 'rat' traps????????

Yea this dog don't know how lucky she is for sure......... Miss J is taking medical insurance on it already?? Does seem like she is kind of housebroken already..

Fixing to throw 3 more gelato's in flower any day.

Back
Top Bottom