Our Ongoing Grows

Well just watering starts.. But fixing to try to rack out for afew.. But I did get acouple pictures of them. Mister @Dankman_420 first up,,

This here was the runt of the litter, least of them 5. 2 turned male,, so far. But they all looked similar in growth, cept size.

And these here are that attempt at finding something similar to 1/2 of the parents,, unless she selfed hersef? Talk about that hardcore Indo look......

Well I'm outta here.....

I did see a varient in the RarexC cross. One is shorter and more 'indo' that the others. They all have that middle of the road, 'hybrid ' look.

Couple fast pics of some young ones I got growing. First is the seeds I got from my Puppy. They are bunched up for feeding time.
I didn't add alot to this mix this time @Skybound Pro Mix BX'. I try to stay away from the HP soil. It drains way to fast and I'm lazy when it comes to watering. Lots' of EWCings some Marine Cuisine, blood/bone meal and alittle azomite to round it off.
I have them in 1 gallon 'soft' pots still. So I broke down and gave them a 3/4 strength dose of GH Flora series food tonight. Normally I don't use anything but water, and if'''' needed some cal/mag, cept 2-3 times during flower when I juice them alittle.

And the ones not labeled are a mix I'll call the 'Monster' mix for now.

Your greens look so lush Wood. The darkness suggests maybe N tox or P tox, but they're definitely not tox of anything, just overly healthy is all. Do you top dress the blood and bone in with feedings, or are those amended in when you mix your soils? Also, how do you source your EWCs? when I was making my own DIY Brix soil, I found that the EWCs was fairly expensive and needed to be added 30lbs for every 50 gallon of soil I made, and now with the world half closed, the price of everything went up. I wish it was in my way to go organic again and work out all the bugs, but these salts I have are just so damned cheap and they go so so far.. I'm just a cheap ass bastage, that's what it is really.

At any rate, your kids look fucking amazing! My hat's off to ya!

Hey there Woody. 2021 hope is better for ya'ins.

Said a prayer for your neck and your kidney.

Not religious here by any parts but shit cant hurt.

Sorry or not showing up here lately or anywhere really. Good friend and I mean a one of those friends you think you have forever, tripped hiking in the woods hit his head on a tree. Done in another world split second.

Was a gut punch or 3 or more still hurts like hell. This one hurt. We have a short time make the best of it.

Getting back to feellin it tho finally taking me a while.

You take care of your self and Ms J - I dont need no more troubles this year anyways.

You plants looking great and lush and greeen af.

Lets get growing again!

Your greens look so lush Wood. The darkness suggests maybe N tox or P tox, but they're definitely not tox of anything, just overly healthy is all. Do you top dress the blood and bone in with feedings, or are those amended in when you mix your soils? Also, how do you source your EWCs? when I was making my own DIY Brix soil, I found that the EWCs was fairly expensive and needed to be added 30lbs for every 50 gallon of soil I made, and now with the world half closed, the price of everything went up. I wish it was in my way to go organic again and work out all the bugs, but these salts I have are just so damned cheap and they go so so far.. I'm just a cheap ass bastage, that's what it is really.

At any rate, your kids look fucking amazing! My hat's off to ya!
I didn't have enough light in the pics hence the darkness... I mix mine in at the start, but I have been known to top dress bat guano when I flip into flower in the past. Bat shit breaks down pretty fast. Bone meal takes time to break down. I try to find the finest ground bone meal which I thinks help break it down faster. Blood meal breaks down pretty fast.
Yea, EWC is costy period. I think I pay like 30$? for a cubic ft. and I add atleast 3/4 of it per bale of promix.
The Marine Cuisine has alot of goodies in it. Good stuff for a stand alone time release,, well kind of a stand alone.
I use 2-3 times what they suggest.

Alot of the vegetable garden mixes are perfect for marijuana. Down to Earth has alot of mixes.
HOME
But like said I do juice mine afew times during flower with the General Hydroponic Flora Series. GL

Thanks Mister @bobrown14 It will all work out as should be....

I didn't have enough light in the pics hence the darkness... I mix mine in at the start, but I have been known to top dress bat guano when I flip into flower in the past. Bat shit breaks down pretty fast. Bone meal takes time to break down. I try to find the finest ground bone meal which I thinks help break it down faster. Blood meal breaks down pretty fast.
Yea, EWC is costy period. I think I pay like 30$? for a cubic ft. and I add atleast 3/4 of it per bale of promix.
The Marine Cuisine has alot of goodies in it. Good stuff for a stand alone time release,, well kind of a stand alone.
I use 2-3 times what they suggest.

Alot of the vegetable garden mixes are perfect for marijuana. Down to Earth has alot of mixes.
HOME
But like said I do juice mine afew times during flower with the General Hydroponic Flora Series. GL

Thanks Mister @bobrown14 It will all work out as should be....

Does the blood and bone require microbes to break them down, or just time? Also, what is so special in the EWC that makes everybody use it? Can the EWC microbes be found in other powdered products like myco powder and achieve the same result? That would save on shipping weight for sure. Kelp4Less has a few different products for bennies and microbes. I used to get EWC when I was reverse engineering the brix kit and back then it was cheap, like $18 for a 30lb bag. Now the shit's like $35 or more, plus the weight of it. IDK, but I'm noided about ordering heavy bags or soils and amendments to the secret spot, but a pepper shaker of Great White would make me feel at easy, lol.

Great White is not the same as EWC.

EWC has bacteria that are in the gut of the worms that help digest the food that they poop out to make the castings. They both are good tho - can use them together for sure and thats what I do.

Great White is Mycorrhiza fungi. They take up attaching to roots and grow as a sort of extension of the root system and help the plant take in even more nutrients. Just like the bacteria they have a symbiotic relationship with the plants roots.

Thats the whole ideer behind the organic deal. Feed the microbes.

Some (not all) fertilizers dont play that well with this micro-flora. Thats the part I don't know about. I'm too cheap to wanna find out.

Woody been doing this balancing thing for a long while now. Prolly could write a book about it.

Great White is not the same as EWC.

EWC has bacteria that are in the gut of the worms that help digest the food that they poop out to make the castings. They both are good tho - can use them together for sure and thats what I do.

Great White is Mycorrhiza fungi. They take up attaching to roots and grow as a sort of extension of the root system and help the plant take in even more nutrients. Just like the bacteria they have a symbiotic relationship with the plants roots.

Thats the whole ideer behind the organic deal. Feed the microbes.

Some (not all) fertilizers dont play that well with this micro-flora. Thats the part I don't know about. I'm too cheap to wanna find out.

Woody been doing this balancing thing for a long while now. Prolly could write a book about it.

Do you know if the bacteria that's in worm bellies can be found in powder form to replace the need for the castings themselves?

I know that they make a sorta powdered form of EWC. There's a worm farm near me that makes the stuff.

I think its called granular worm castings. Worm Power is the local stuff... never tried it yet.

I use a product from coast of main called stonington blend, its got EWC in there that looks to be like a freeze dried version. its not a powder per se but I bet you could blend it with a coffee grinder and make a powder... man that sounds like a good ideer. Thanks for asking.

Since the bacteria are so small I doubt it could hurt that much but I woodn't wanna go into a coffee grinder either... if it was me. lol

Farmers around these parts mix it up. Organic poopy doo-py spread all around then hang tight.

Spring time spread some seed.

Some do it with herbicides and some smoke the tassels.

Round Ball keep on turning.

Well there Mister @Dankman_420 things here ain't the best... Miss J is back in the hospital. I'll give ya and Stickyone a call.

It's hard for me to type alot. Least a call I can talk........ And I as if I didn't get enough bad shit this month,, Miss J didn't even know who I was???? But tonight I got on her shit over the phone at 2 am and she strated to snap back

Then this stupid ass Pet Scan I took shows more than them 3 spots on my liver..... They want to throw another handgrenard in my throat again??????? And they think the fall out from chemo will kill the liver problem???? we0l'l see.. I need Miss J back first,/

Back
Top Bottom