Our Ongoing Grows

Dang busy around here NCW... I guess I been slow catching up with things.

I tested my PPM today..well water is @ 130ppm after nutes BPN I was @ 1760 on the Vantage. I got the trio pak too, maybe I'll screw around with a few clones...

I remember seeing that impostor plant in the picture from a couple years back. Time flys when your counting harvests..

Hey you goofed on the Yumbolt post..lol started 12/30 not 1/30... I'm sure everyone knows what you mean.

I'll try to keep up with all these new and different strains, see ya' around!

Well Hello everyone. I'm sorry I'm not one to quote everyone, but I do thank everyone for stopping in.
Billy you know whats up. Miss J said was her please to fleece all us lambs the other day of all out pennies. Good to see ya drop in.
Well good to see ya GT and Mr. K. Hey Mr Krip kind of sounds like these plants might be right up your alley. Cripit's. Very interesting. Welcome on-board and hang on. Hopefully these are 35 day wonders.
Hey GT I looked on your thread and didn't see what happened to that double you found.
I looked but it was far back. I'll go look again. Hey you did see that freak that kicked off on one of my Vantages?
BTW it is some stony ass weed. I like it and it's kick speaks for itself.
Welcome fncg. I always have a soft spot for Northern Cali Weed. It's more or less what started all this. I remember when herbs were 10 bucks a lid. 5 fingers lids. Not Oz's but 5 fingers of 31 commercial Mexican. Every once in awhile someone wood get some green bud from up north and it was like 25$ a oz but it was a breath of sweet air. So names from the Emerald Triangle sound great to me.
Be aminute or two Miwa on the Cripit's. But I do have a new strain going from that vendor. I have high hopes of this being a 'Shade Tree' come summer. These are my samples for them Berkley Blue once more, things haven't changed much but it's sure a large leaved plant. In a way, I wish I hadn't topped her. 'Least I hope'. Once they get topped they seem to make smaller leaves. Well here ya go BB-i;;;;;;;
Leaf33.JPG

I started 4 of them. They are all regular seed so the sex is in the air. I have no use for males right now. I topped this one fairly early. I like small bushes. And this works;;
B-B_topping.JPG

From what I understand she has alot of purples in her. I see some dark ass stems already. Well kids need water. Guess I'll give them a full dose of fert's. I use water every other time. Seems to work for me. Well a update on the Cripit so live from the flower room here she is;
Cripit_2_.JPG

Also I can see acouple roots started going out of the nursery. Lets see, I got acouple White Widow's, Smile, and a #1Skunk in there. Also have a Kush with a Fruity Chronic seed going in there. I'm wanting to start a seed called ' Lady Purple'. Sounds elegant. Maybe We'll get lucky I'm putting her on a towel on top the cable box. Pretty sure I've only lost 1 seed out of the last maybe 15 I tried. I'll bb. Well that's done.
De Samoan Seeds Lady Purple. Sounds interesting. Been awhile since I tried a purple.
Here's a pic of the nursery;
Nursery6.JPG

Stays 80 in there. I know it could have more humidity but it's working, don't fix it huh?
Well all Keep em Green and Thanks.

Hey Burton Welcome to 420. Grapefruit was a beauty. We got like 9 Oz's off the outside one, last fall we got close to 3 pounds off a outside one. I think the last of her just disappeared this week. She was sure a beautiful one Hairy and it turned a beautiful tried after the cure. I liked the plant, but, I feel it lacked alittle in the legs department. It had a nice rush and buzz, but it didn't last.
Well roots are starting good in the clones. Day 7. I just dipped and domed in rapid rooters cubes. I add alittle Thrive Alive Red in my spray bottle. I don't mist the leafs just use a pinpoint spray on the cubes twice a day. I love that Vita Grow anti wilt. It works.
Well thats it from here don't ask me what I'm doing up this early. I never get up before noon. Well it will give me a chance to catch up on afew things. Thanks y'all and
Keep em Green

Well good to see ya GT and Mr. K. Hey Mr Krip kind of sounds like these plants might be right up your alley. Cripit's. Very interesting. Welcome on-board and hang on. Hopefully these are 35 day wonders.
Hey GT I looked on your thread and didn't see what happened to that double you found.
I looked but it was far back. I'll go look again. Hey you did see that freak that kicked off on one of my Vantages? Are you talking about my Twins? If so, I finished them both out, breeding the male to the female, and then the female to herself. I will pop ALL the seeds this spring and see if I get that Twin gene again, if not, well the smoke is good so oh well, I may just save a couple of the good pheno's, hermy the crap out of them and experiment with backcrossing and a few other things just for the heck of science.
I didn't see your vantage, i will try to look back, busy with the new baby, wife is having to work until I can find some, bout to drive me mad. I got my folks, and my wife to join up here recently, so you will probably get to meet em, you'll like dad, he is an old hippie, well momma too, maybe even more so..

BTW it is some stony ass weed. I like it and it's kick speaks for itself.

:peace: and God bless,
GT

That is the one I was talking about GT. I looked back in your thread and found alittle more bout it. Congratulations. And I'm always looking forward to meeting another
'Old Hippy' Hang in there it will get better.
Well here's that Cripit, flowering to hell and back, but I still don't see it finishing around 40 days. Here she is about day 20;
Cripit2.JPG

Very pretty plant tho.
Ok I also have that Swiss Cheese out there. She's been in flower now for 35 days and looking sweet. Got a great smell and sticky as all get out. I glad I got a clone of her. She 'might work out in my variety garden. Well 'Swiss Cheese from Nirvana Seeds';;;
S-C_2_1.JPG

S-C3.JPG

And;;;;;;;;;;
S-C_3_.JPG

I also have that Yumbolt-47. She took off on me. I had forgotten to dose this with BushMasters. I hear that people don't like it but I think all the bad agents in it wood be leached out by harvest. I use 2.5 mills a gallon for drench once at the start of flowering. It seems to work. I've never seen bad results. Not saying it could but,
Well here she is sorry the pic isn't up to snuff. I will get some better ones soon. Shes on day 35 also. But shes alot slower than Swiss is. I had to super crop the hell out of her;;;;
Y-47.JPG

I'll update abit more in abit. I think I'm going to start another Vantage or two in flower tonite. Keepem Green

Sir? Why you gotta cuss at me Sisco? What I ever do to you JK. Man never thought I'd live past 50. Hell 35 use to be the older generation. Now I'm what I use to think of as old folks. Oh well old folks got to enjoy life too huh. Use to think it was funny to know a granny or grandpa that smoked, now just about all of them grandfolk's smoke or are ok with MMJ. I hear talk that resent polls say that over 50% of the USA is ok with MMJ. That has to make us a force to reckon with. Maybe Presidents will realize that people are tired of fighting something that can probably bail the USA out of debit. MMJ patients are the Yuppies of yesteryear. Things got to change. And not like Obama changed tunes about it. I wanna thank for the well wishes y'all. I'll update when I have alittle something new. Till then Keepem Green

Sir? Why you gotta cuss at me Sisco? What I ever do to you JK. Man never thought I'd live past 50. Hell 35 use to be the older generation. Now I'm what I use to think of as old folks. Oh well old folks got to enjoy life too huh. Use to think it was funny to know a granny or grandpa that smoked, now just about all of them grandfolk's smoke or are ok with MMJ. I hear talk that resent polls say that over 50% of the USA is ok with MMJ. That has to make us a force to reckon with. Maybe Presidents will realize that people are tired of fighting something that can probably bail the USA out of debit. MMJ patients are the Yuppies of yesteryear. Things got to change. And not like Obama changed tunes about it. I wanna thank for the well wishes y'all. I'll update when I have alittle something new. Till then Keepem Green

Hey you old Sprout!

Well said Brother! Things have got to change and they will! :bravo:

We got wet weather and then we get wet weather and guess what? We get more. Naw it does have some beautiful country here. I haven't really done any exploring since i moved here but what I have is beautiful. And the weather come summer is fantastic. I lived bout everywhere in the states. Oregon to Florida. South Carolina to Los Angeles. Every state I have ever been to has some fantastically beautiful places.
We nothing new here. Plants grew another hair or two maybe. Did cut the sour cream. I'm impressed. She's got some meaty ass buds. I didn't think she was going to weigh what she did. She took along time to dry this far. She is about 90% dry. Man if she smokes near as good as she smells and looks, she be a Jackpot;;;;;;;;
Bud150.JPG

And afew of them. Even the bottom ones were rock solid;
Buddage4.JPG

Well I was thinking she wood give up 4 good Oz's but;;;;;;;;;
Wieght.JPG

Thats a 5 oz scale. and shes pretty damn dry. That 1/4 oz should be rite. 8 Oz's. One of the average larger buds weight like 4-5 grams. The samples I've smoked are great. I know shes going to be top shelf. She looks like it. After the cure we'll have to see.
Ok Cripit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Shes blowing and going. Fast pic for those interested;;;
Cripit_2_1.JPG

Ok also got that Swiss Cheese well into flower. I got a pic of her today also. And ;;;
S-C4.JPG

Ok enough said for a min hope all are doing good out there
and Keep em Green

Those Sour Cream nugs look :yummy:

Still following those quick flowering plants of yours with interest... :popcorn:

Yeah, I never thought of myself getting older. I still think of myself as being younger than I am I think. I refuse to be old - but my body won't cooperate with the plan lately. Damnit.

Quik, always welcome I haven't scoped your grows in a minute but I will laters tonight. Got afew plants going that have a Big Claim. 32 days on some, I really don't expect all they say, but close will work. I know my setup is probably far from perfect, 'no CO2 etc', but it has enough lite and air flow to keep the room at a great temp.
And at present none of my plants are complaining.
John Was a pretty good group of nuggets. Weed took forever to dry. I was worried about mold. Weed is smooooth smoke with a kick. After acouple minutes you get a great 'uppy' high. Total dry was 7+ Oz's. Was more water in it than I thought. But no complaints from me either. I'm fixing to go roll me a dubie of it in a min.
Xlr plant does look good. It is a fast flowerer whatever she is. She's on like day 25 now. I can't see her finished in 10 more. Pretty sure that's how long the Cripit's take. 35 up to 42 days or something. I didn't like the Berkley that was 28 day weed. Or as claimed. These Cripit's, I can see someone might think the buds might be done soon. They do have alittle, very little, meat already. And they are sticky as hell. They are about as big as my thumb. Still got acouple weeks to go. I'll update in awhile.
Keep em Green

Back
Top Bottom