Our Ongoing Grows

whtup Wood...yeh dam midwest...my outside grow caught hell this summer...dam rain and storms...check my pic gal...i got plants laying horizontal from a storm...was surprised they didn't get bud rot..fu*king mites attacked them..i got through it ...barely..your plants look good...hey...can you put a clone on 12/12 if it hasn't rooted...thinking about trying it...:thumb::goodjob:

HEY NOW, Norcaliwood!

Ran across your posts, checked out your profile, pics and would like to say, pleasure to me you. I will definitely follow your grows and hopefully your journals will help me as I try and start my second grow. Learned so much and have so much more to learn. I do feel comfortable this second go around and await the next challenges my ladies throw my way. :peace:

Welcome onboard everyone. Got to say there is plenty of chairs in my journals. I'm sorry but I don't keep the most organized journals by any means. I guess thats the way I grow to,all my grows are hash mashed. I have plants that are suppose to be 40 day finishers up to 70 day finishers. But me I like a variety in my smoke. After awhile the same herbs don't even get me high anymore. Maybe its because of all the narcotics they have me on, I don't know. But welcome of course.
Things are getting colder out there. 27 degrees and dropping. I do have lights on all nite but I know that dirt gets cold. The air at pot top level is 69 degree.
Well I have a update on them Cripit's. I have the 3 started in Fox Farms Soiless Soil 'I usually use Black Gold, but this was a freebie' and they are growing slowly. I have them in a tent under a 600 Watter. Using thecnaflora nutriets at around 1,000 pmm Two show sign of needing alittle help. I upped the amounts of Magical to 10 mills per gallon. But I hear cold makes it harder to absorb certain nutrients. I know once I transplant these into finishing pots they will look fine. OK these are Cripit this one has hella side branching, I mean Indica;
C-2.JPG

This one also show Indica but also shows sings of that deficiencies;
C-11.JPG

And this one show's alot. It's the one that is out of place with the two others. I don't mean Sativa, but differnet;
C-3.JPG

The leafs curling under I'm pretty sure is the cold. I've grow many cold weather plants that do that. Anyone know what that problem could be, yell out. I'm always open to hear peoples ideas. I'd sure like to know what this is. Well thats all for a minute from here. I will catch up on afew others journals, and welcome onboard to everyone. Keepem Green

Yea I flushed it. And did a major flush. I also wondered it it was over watering because when it's cold plants use alot less and no evaporation going on. And checked ph it's 7 so it's ok alittle high but nothing major in the way of differences. After the flush I used alittle ebson salt plus the regular feed. I think it's just that the roots are cold, and when they get cold it makes it hard for the plant to absorb the nutrients. I hate to stress these plants because I need a female to clone. Those Cripits are regular seed. I hear cold tends to produce males. And I really want this strain so I need a clone or two or five. I hope these are they claim it is. Can you imagine, a plant that finishes in under 32 days? Man thats 6, 7 if ya wanna push it, flips a year out of a flower room. If so I bet you can watch the flowers grow.
I did find a thread from someone here at 420 thats growing some Stoney Girl Garden's seed stock. I think it's the Pit Bull strain. He bought a clone at a dispensary. It didn't look like it was going to finish in the time they claimed. Myself I will be happy if it finishes in 45 days and has the quality they claim. Pit Bull is rated at 36% THC. Thats off the hook. We can hope. But all in all I know these people are the real deal. I've read alot about what they are and stand for. They are heavy activists in this area. They got a class here somewhere for cultilvation of MMJ. Portlandsterdam or something close. Here'; Home
Well all I hope everyones garden is green and that Christmas is Merry and the New Year treats all good. And that NEXT YEARS GROW is better than this one. Keepem Green
And Stay down with your bad ass.
Wood

Well thought I'd update a pic or two,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Well looks like I had 100% return on my clones. They are taking off like a bat outta hell for sure. I love that plant. She is going to be a staple in my garden. Well here they are;
V_clones.JPG

The Cripits are looking alot better after alittle ebson salts rise seem to be the ticket. I'll be able to trans plant her soon. Tonite I put the kids in the flower room. Tonite the Yumbolt-47 starts flowering along with Swiss Cheese and Tangerine Dream. Here's about the size I veg to;
Kids6.JPG

The one in the back is the Yumbot. You can see where I topped, and afew that haven't really grew out alot. But I figure it will still veg even in the flower room for 3-4 more days.
I always stress topping, I know I do it alittle earlier than most, but I don't mind afew extra days of veg time makes for more buds. I have a plant called Smile in this grow also Well I have a Skunk#1 in this grow and she just got over it's first topping. Looks good to me;
Skunk44.JPG

Hey anyone ever got a ? you can fire off here, and maybe I can help. I'm no doctor but you never know. I hope all had a great Holiday and looking foreword to a good
New Years. Keepem Green

Not much happening here just doing the waiting thing. Do have afew new things,,, 2 Cripit's show female. The other is taller and doesn't have the side branching the others have. One of them is damn near perfect shaped side branches. I mean nice heavy one that look like big cola's to me. I'll get a pic of her shape in my next photo shoot.
OH thats rite, the first of the year I put 3 in. So I'll include them in this grow. I took clones off each in case it's something special. Ybolt-47, 'Y-47', Swiss Cheese,'S-C', Tangerine Dream,'T-D'. They all got a good spraying with neem. There is alot of room now in the flower room. I only have 7 in there now. And one is coming out in about 7-12 days from now.
With the room I think I might make a Scrog set up. I went down and got some 1/2" PVC and some fittings but ofcourse, I didn't get enough. But here's the rough frame its going to be a 4'X4' and 3' tall at the first screen, I also am going to leave room at the 4' level for another incase they over stretch the first.
Soo there will be acouple more cross members in it;
Scrog9.JPG

You get the idea. I'm thinking the 5 Best Vantage clones. The only thing I hate is the fact that I won't be able to move it around. I guarantee if I do this, I WILL spray everything goooooooooood before I start. Well I'm gone for a minute Ya'll Keepem Green

Just a fast update, I put three of the Berkley Blues seeds ontop my cable box yesterday, and I got two sprouted tails. So they are in dirt now. I'll keepem in my clone box to keep the temps up. I plan on using these outside come spring. That's if they are what they claim they are. Well I'm hoping for a female I can cut afew clones off. Then those will be grown out while the mother plant flowers. Then if there is any quality to it I'll put the clones out. I'd bet they will be around 3' when I start them outside. They are suppose to acclimated for Oregon weather. Suppose to beat the Bud Rot that pledges most growers here. Berkeley Blues

Now that I know this vendors name, I see it alot. Someone had a pic of of her stock in High Times The August 2011 issiue. It's some pretty purple Pit Bulls. And I seen someone here on 420 with some Pit's going and they were real Pretty purple colors. But it was on like day 50 something. Well it is one of their longer flowering times. They say it's up to 40 days flower and the Thc is like 36% they say. Pit Bull
Well that's all for now Keepem Green

I'm still debating about the Scrog. I hate the fact I can't move things. Here in the PNW PM and mites are rampart. I still have to size the screen. I'm going to make it 44" so it will fit in a 4X4 tent if needed.
36% I can deal with it for sure. But like most seed companies, they are trying to sell a product. All these parameters are under perfect growing situations. I'm far from it, but I can give them a nice home for sure.
Well I got 3 Berkley Blues cracked and in seedling pots under a T-5 24/7. Like I said these are contenders for outside plants next spring. I plan on about 6-8 outdoor plants again this year. You may not get all the smells and tastes with outdoor herbs but the bulk makes up for it. I do think you can grow some great herbs outside, but I think the tastiest grow inside. Least here in Oregon. 50% of the time outside here, the sun don't shine. That intense lite I think produces the oils and terrapin's that make the smells.
Well thas all for a minute Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom