Our Ongoing Grows

Well started seeds today. I put 5 Berkley Blues on the TV to germinate and 4 cracked and are up and growing. I also ordered seed stock today. Man I got some seeds. All kinds of seed. Here's the list;
2 Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice Feminized
Green House Seeds Arjans Haze #2 Feminized
Green House Seeds Cheese Feminized
De Sjamaan Seeds Lady Purple Feminized
Nirvana Seeds PPP Feminized
Resin Seeds L.A. Ultra Feminized
Dinafem Seeds OG Kush
World of Seeds Medical Collection Northern Lights x Big Bud Feminized
T H Seeds MK Ultra Feminized
Eva Seeds Veneno (poison) Feminized
G13 Labs Blueberry Gum Feminized
Emerald Triangle Seeds Bubba 76
Kannabia Seeds Auto Mikromachine Feminized
Dinafem Seeds Cheese
Not to bad for under 70$. I still have some here that I haven't used from my last order. 9-41 I still have all 5 seed. and 2 of these Cripits and countless others laying around. Well soon I get afew new pic's up. This grow is going to be getting off the ground pretty soon. Keep it Green Ya'll

They do help. For sure. Hey Lord I see you looking at that Pit Bull. They is someone on here that did a grow with some. I guess it took abit longer than called for;
PitBull Closet Grow
Well just doing a drive thru isn't much new in this thread, but Miss J scored. She got 9 Oz's+ off a plant she lst'd and topped to death in my other grow. Keep em Green

Just to keep up on whats growing on. I just started that Cripit in flower. Of 2 I started all 3 are females. It's time to see what 32% THC is all about. Tell truth I'll be happy with 25% if they are even close on th e time of flowering. It calls for 35-45 days flowering. Time will tell. I did take clones off her and I did get acouple pheno types. The Indo look is pure indo. Short bushy plant. LOTS of strong side branching. Shes as wide as she is tall. I also started Berkley Blues. 4 of the 5 cracked and are above ground. The reason so many is my fault. I started 3 seed and it looked like only 2 were going to grow so I started 3 more. Well this plant is 'hopefully' going to be some of my landscaping projects come spring. She should be ready come mid-september. Well before budrot or PM can be a problem. Here you are never going to make it till Oct for plants to finnish. Way to wet.
Keepem Green

Just to keep up on whats growing on. I just started that Cripit in flower. Of 2 I started all 3 are females. It's time to see what 32% THC is all about. Tell truth I'll be happy with 25% if they are even close on th e time of flowering. It calls for 35-45 days flowering. Time will tell. I did take clones off her and I did get acouple pheno types. The Indo look is pure indo. Short bushy plant. LOTS of strong side branching. Shes as wide as she is tall. I also started Berkley Blues. 4 of the 5 cracked and are above ground. The reason so many is my fault. I started 3 seed and it looked like only 2 were going to grow so I started 3 more. Well this plant is 'hopefully' going to be some of my landscaping projects come spring. She should be ready come mid-september. Well before budrot or PM can be a problem. Here you are never going to make it till Oct for plants to finnish. Way to wet.
Keepem Green
Wow...32%...i gotta GET on of those...yeh that fu$king rain...i had to pull early ducking bud rot..i should be able to rig something up where i'm able to pull a cover over my plants in case of rain...

Well Sisco behind curtain number one we have the last Star Trek I have growing. Well she was growing Miss J had her way with her last nite. Looks around 5+ Oz's of a 'Very Fruity' buds.
Star_Trek6.JPG

This should be the last of her strain. She had acouple seed in the bottom of the 1/2lb I had out back. I did save them for hard up days.
They were sparkling in the morning lites. I was watching a show about perfume manufacturing. They use alot of lavender in the mix. They cut their flowers early in the morning because they claim it's when the plants has it's highest oils and fragrance. Makes sense to me to harvest at that time. I've mainly harvested at the beginnings of the new days myself. Plants always seem to Sparkle more then, compared then evening time.
Well weather turned to snow here. I thought I'd post a pic of what the future grow site looks like rite now. Think it's spring time?;
05629.JPG

Miwa, that bud rot will destroy your crop before ya know it. Nothing sadder then pulling down a main cola you been watching for months fill out and then find them ugly brown spots showing up on it. Makes me sick. Hope you faired well tho. I did ok this year and lost 20% maybe to rot and PM.
Last nite sprayed all the Cripits along with the Humbolt-47,' which also had to be super cropped abit', and the Swiss Cheese. Swiss Cheese is a cool little bush. I'll have to get pic's for the updates. I'll BBL
Keepem Green

Well the Cripit's are going full speed I guess. One I call Cripit-s doubled in height. Fast. the two other's are staying short bushes. This little girl got off her step stool already. Inverted pots make for great step stools. Well here's Cripit-s1;
Cripit-s.JPG

Here's all three. C-s is on the right of them;
Cripits1.JPG

Soon I'll have room for acouple others waiting on deck. One's White Widow, and one
#1 Skunk, and one's Smile. I'll tell ya that WW and Smile are round little bushes. I'll update alittle when they show something to see. Ok more room in the flower room. Vantage-s is down. She went 50 days. I could've taken her at 47 but Miss J was busy and wasn't any hurry for anything. I was starting to get alittle tight on top shelf herbs tho. The Star Trek is really turning out killer. I like it ALOT better then the hydro plant. She has great flavor and has great bag appeal.' Pretty Color Orange Hair's' I had about 1/4 oz dried as sample. Shes 5+ for sure. I'd give her a 8-8 1/2 and the rector scale.
Well here's a overview of Vantage-s;
03767.JPG

Here's alittle closer look. She's cloudy/amber about 75/25%
Vantage-s.JPG

And another;
Vanatge-s.JPG

We took that other Vantage down acouple days ago. I'll call her Vantage-i. I can see 5oz's off her. And I'm not wrong very much when ever I guess weights. I always had a talent least for that. Sorry pic doesn't do the bud justice. But here ya go anyways;
Buds43.JPG

Well that's just a fast update I'll post more laters Keep em Green

Thanks and just alittle update Vantage-s had some cool frosting on her. You hear about crystals growing all over the sun leaves rite? Well she did pretty good in that department. This one had to hit the 50 days mark. But she looks like it was worth the extra couple days on this pheno. One is a well big leafed plant with a thick canopy, that was finished abit faster. This pheno jumped up with alittle more stretch in the start of flower. But I'm happy with a average of 47 days. Well like I said crystals on the leafs? Well some flower I guess. I've seen this afew times before. I seen like 5 or 6 flowers growing out of sun leaves. Check these out;
Freak_3_.JPG

Freak_2_.JPG

Freak.JPG

And the Cripit clones are starting to show roots out the bottom of the insert. So least I know she clones easily. Come on 35 days. That's what this one claims. I think these people cut alittle early, but even 45 days is fast. Seems like yesterday I started these Vantages going. I still have the Sour Cream going also. She getting close to week 8. I couldn't help but cut a sample branch. Some pretty pot for sure. I'll try to get a pic that does it justice. Shall return and once more ya'll thanks for stopping in. I know I need to get out and see the world more often. I can't lie I've been lazy. Don't mean I aint peeking. Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom