Our Ongoing Grows

Red Diesel looking on point. Nice job.

Cheers

Just checking in. Nice purpling on this RD.

Thanks for stopping in All'''.

I haven't had a good chance to smell or smoke any of the RDesiel yet... But honestly,, I can smell fuel,, but I'll have to have someone whose nose works smell it. I have a green bud of it right here and I stuffed it up my nose,, that's how bad my sense of smell is.... .. We don't get alot of bright sun during the fall around here,,, this is one better under lights,, unless you live in South Cali of somewhere like that....

But I also got a gallon jar of Purple Urkle dried and ready to sample out. I rolled what I call a biker joint,,,, .6 grams in a zigzag paper. I smoked half and caught a reasonable buzz.. Least for me. Stuff has a sweet skunky smell,, and smooth sweet taste. The little dubie I smoked lasted for acouple hours too. I'm thinking
I'll get close to 1 1/2 pounds of thumb-sized buddage. Not to mention acouple gallons of smaller buds for budder. I don't put any leaf in my budders.

The BBerry,, is really close. Nothing big in the ways of buddage size

Thanks for stopping in All'''.

I haven't had a good chance to smell or smoke any of the RDesiel yet... But honestly,, I can smell fuel,, but I'll have to have someone whose nose works smell it. I have a green bud of it right here and I stuffed it up my nose,, that's how bad my sense of smell is.... .. We don't get alot of bright sun during the fall around here,,, this is one better under lights,, unless you live in South Cali of somewhere like that....

But I also got a gallon jar of Purple Urkle dried and ready to sample out. I rolled what I call a biker joint,,,, .6 grams in a zigzag paper. I smoked half and caught a reasonable buzz.. Least for me. Stuff has a sweet skunky smell,, and smooth sweet taste. The little dubie I smoked lasted for acouple hours too. I'm thinking
I'll get close to 1 1/2 pounds of thumb-sized buddage. Not to mention acouple gallons of smaller buds for budder. I don't put any leaf in my budders.

The BBerry,, is really close. Nothing big in the ways of buddage size
sounds like things are looking up woody enjoy your spoils bud!:passitleft:

I was wondering if I was going to get anything there Sticky..............

Very nice to here, the PE cuts I got from you are on fire, started flowering on the 30th last month, just 21 days in and it looks insane. I have some of those white planters and a crap load of your 1 gal's. I'll bring them by and hopefully try some PE, I'll bring some of what I've pulled.

Cheers

But I also got a gallon jar of Purple Urkle dried and ready to sample out....... I'm thinking I'll get close to 1 1/2 pounds of thumb-sized buddage. Not to mention acouple gallons of smaller buds for budder. I don't put any leaf in my budders.

Thats a nice haul, holy smokes!! All thumb size buds makes for great bag appeal.

Good job Woody and hats off and good job to Miss J, that had to take a bit of work.

Diesel looks like tasty.

e toughest years me and Miss J done had... Not the fact that we didn't get a harvest.... But the one we got was retarded.... And I don't mean the short bus... But anytime you spray a oil on a plant in early,,, or anytime,, in flower.... It does hurt flowering timeframes......... Did I start treating these plants at the end of July/early August? Repetitive sprayings are NOT the best thing for a happy healthy flower... And I don't care what anyone's claims are,,, you spray early developmental buddage,,,it slows the progress. I was lucky I got a extra couple weeks before the R/H got up there...

I haven't had to empty my dehumidifier cept every 4 days... Most of the times, It's every night........ As a idea of the R/H indoors.. I shoot for 45-50%.

I like the Purple Urkle........ Period........ Got a sweet flavor... Stock was from ApeOrigin?

Purple Urkle female by ApeOrigin is a special and incredible good phenotype of the Mendocino Purps with a high medical power. This strain is a mostly Indica that is very easy to grow providing an amazing smell reminding on berries, fresh grapes with a slightly touch of Skunk. You can grow these feminized cannabisseeds indoors, in greenhouses and also outdoors if you live in a moderate temperate zone. If you are a beginner you can expect highquality results as well. This is another very nice strain by the small breedercollective ApeOrigin, we are sure that you will love these female beans – it is the perfect nighttime strain for all those who suffer on insomnia.

Least what they say...

Miller,, I'm a firm believer in isn't ever enough light for a plant... They say some of these LEDs can be too much,,, yet to be seen in my eyes... But more lumms equals more sugar, equal more biomass? GL the Purple is good herbs...

BTW I did 4 of the Em-Dog cuts to soil tonight... I did get 1 of the Chems for ya Lazy,, and up to the three of the Em's are yours also... I just soiled them. They need a minute or two before I let them out as ya know. I like them well rooted and thoroughly molested with the various spraying of miticides..

I got them in 1-gallon pots. Man I'm going to have to raid the dumpsters behind a local nursery for some starter pots... I was having a hard time in my 'pot junkyard' finding smaller pots...

Yeah, I've got tones of your starter planters. What you doing Wensday? I'll bring them over.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom