Our Ongoing Grows

Anyone like to try their luck at one of them giveaways Mars does every now and then?

GL

Here nothing growing on. I have a pup that is expressing,, OMG imagine that,,, purple... But I did start afew new seeds..

Kind of hard on my veg tent right now.
I was happy to find mites on one. Spider mites. That shouldn't be a problem. They caught me napping on my spraying program. And I caught it early it seems.. But now everything has to be treated as if''' and it's cold in the office and the plants are having problems with calcium and phosphorus intake. Really common shit when temps get low in the 'root zone'. And soil sure has a way with wicking up cold. Even in trays with lights on 24/7, I got to play thermostat with the door... OH well, they'll survive.

One I tried to get going abit back,,, Rasberry Kush.

An Atomic Bomb

Another Super Skunk/Triple Cheese

and a Mozzarella from G-13..

Least I can say I've been hobbling around for acouple days. Still, limp alot, but the new hip helps me stand straighter... Guess the other had pulled the muscles tight for so long that it hunched me alittle, so I walked even alittle funnier than normal..

Well, hope alls gardens are growing great.
Keepem Green

Well, all 4 got tails and went in the soil just now..

Scoped the plant that had mites.. Clean as a whistle.. no eggs, no mites, no skeletons from a molt.. Just clean. That's what I like about the safers,, that rise after carries away the bodies..
Like said I caught it really early,, just one side of one plant had them. And it was a Revegged Puppy that was in the back corner with the least airflow. But I plan on a shower with safers and a rise. And one more treatment before I flower these. Whenever there are mites around somewhere,,, if I'm taking clean plants into a flower room that 'might' have a mite or two, I like to spray that last dose using a neem product. The nice thing about neem is it will kill a bug or two, smother an egg, but it is also an anti feed that sticks on the leaves.. Kind of like amour for a week or so. I figure 2 more treatments so I KNOW 1,000% that she's clean before the flower.

I kind of closed the door on my veg tent 3/4 of the ways to let the 600-watt heater kicks in and snap them outta their cold snap. Which makes me wonder how old my MH bulb is.. Guess time to look at my meter and do a check-up. They been growing sluggishly and even have problems with nutrient uptake which turns them abit yellowish. They will all get happy soon,, transplant time into some well-ammended soil..

Hope alls gardens are great and Keepem Green

Well, @Pennywise that Mozzarella is above ground. She needed alittle help shedding her shell. But it probably wood've fallen off on her own. But anytime I can feel like I'm helping I do it..

And the Rasberry Kush is out too, the others haven't broken air yet,, but I see the lumps in the soil so shouldn't be long and we have some new additions in the garden.

And the Super Skunk/Triple Cheese is up. This was one of my favorites. Big yielding sativish plant. Alittle tall, but workable.. I see the company doesn't stock them anymore.. And I'm not 100% sure of the name. But the herb was top notch.... Still waiting on the atomic bomb.. But after looking,, she's just starting to peek out

I love them too Mister @ilikemsticky alittle dipping sauce. Miss J isn't into to much deep-fried shit, cept shrimp and fish, and every time I got to Carls Jr,, I like the fried zucchini too. What they claim about the strain sounds pretty good.. Time will tell..

Just did another wash on those two Puppies.. Later today or tomorrow I'm going back with a safers soap wash and then a power wash with the hose. Then got to give me afew cuts off the bottom and then go into the flower room...

BTW when I spray a plant,, I kind of manhandle them. Rub the spray into every nook and cranny. Then do it again. First I use a stick to run up the plant soaking the bottoms of the leaves,, then when dripping wet,, I run my hand up the plants while spraying again making sure the leaves and stemage are 100% wet and dripping...

Welcome back @Jaga been a minute or two...... Hope lives good for yours..

Back
Top Bottom