Our Ongoing Grows

My puppy is almost ready for some fimming. Very tight plant, but with a lot of vigour!

Well is a rule here IF I flower them,,, they ain't leaving....

But I know Lazy's bout ready. But I hate to tell him.... Seeing I vegged his in the nursery and mine on step stools in the veg tent... He had to donate lowest 4 cuts. And I mean they needed it. I vegged them two in a like 18"x36" 5' tent under what seems a very competent LED light. Point,,, she's hella bushy and is going to need abit of thinning once he get her up and going. They had a lot of small secondary branches seeing these were from a revegged clone.... And the one under MH and step stools didn't stay as short,, but that's no surprise... Anytime you have a plant have to reach for light,, they grow legs......

But i did throw that Doc in flower after lifting 6 cuts off her.. I only want 2 and with my luck,, I'll get 100%.. Happens.......

Good to talk with ya there @Jgrowlove life is good.................. I'm hitting the hay myself,,, hopefully?

I never get a solid sleep.......... I don't think I slept more than 4 hours straight in 20 years...... Unless I get shitfaced or something and don't come outta bed for a week.....
I was thinking I'd hear from Lazy today.. I'm looking at two of 'the picks of the litter' here yelling get ready.....

But He's not having the best of luck over that ways.. But he still has to fashion a flower room.. I suggest we transplant his plants here into finish pots.. His last soil was lacking and kind of showed.. But hell I got abit of dirt to top off acouple of finishing pot. But they are getting bigger... And can use that transplant to keep up the head of steam. Told him to take these pups home and work around just them. Custom sized to them,that way they can have all the light they can handle, and he's planning on using that foil/foam panels,, Great stuff,, I've used them before many times. Hell then later he can expand only needing 1-2 fresh sheets. Win-win..... But now IF I'''''' put them i finish pots,, and let the roots explore the new soil for a week.... Then they need flowering.. Then all bets are off........

Man that Doc Holiday drinks water... I mean she's a heavy yielder and in about 6+ gallons soil,, I can only imagine if I'd put her in 10 gallons. I should have,, then I woodn't have dried her out acouple times in flower...... Well, the next one I started flowering is going to be at least double her size. She got a 15-gallon pot. She going to have center stage under the lights in abit after I make alittle more room.. I have 2 more coming out withina week,, and two to take there place.. A Pup and another Frost Factory.

Also I have two Vamperrila in there.. I been holding these back. One took off and grew to the ceiling in afew weeks.. so I 'pruned' her back to a nub and the other is behaving nicely.. Both are reg seed.. I'm hoping the problem child is a male so I can kill his ass........ I'll work with the other... But IF that leggy one is the female,, I'll take clones off her and put the hammer down on height control. Clones always tend to be shorter plants than seeds..

Well I'm babbling.. Acouple tunes and it's time to fix butthead up.. His 'girlfriend' is staying the night.. He's a jealous little fucker...... She better not lay next to me,, or he has a shit fit... 1/2 a hour I can give him his shot and take me a pain pill and hopefully get some sleep.... Bad thing bout chronic pain is the tolerance one builds... I can take enough that wood od most other. And IS taking them. Kind of sucks to be caught up in all that.. But I brang it on myself... Back in 1986......... Believe it or not,, I been on some kind of pain management weather it was from a doc,, or self-prescribed since then. I did like my prescriptions better than theirs..

They worked.. To well.. But nowadays doctors are scared to write opioids of any real strength. To get an extra dose a day is like an act of god......... And the truth is they only have two prescriptions that even work anymore..

enough babbling....... Keepem Green

damn squirrel just gave his life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, to knock out my transformer out back....I'm happy it wasn't during flower times... But still gave me a scare.. Veg tent's lamp woodn't fire. But then she needed afew more minutes of cool down to fire,, which she did.. I was even getting the last bulb I had for back up.. No telling how many hours I have on her???? I do write some shit on the bulb box,, like when I cut her. But that takes 2 boxs to know how long.. Guess this next box will say date started, date culled.......

Oh well lifes good......... Last smoke and I'm outta here...........

Hey there Woody... gret looking lineup as usual. You work pretty hard and do a great job.

I think you're right about keeping plants that are from REG seed. The only plants that worth a shit here are REGs with landrace genetics. They always hold the vigor, clone easy and grow like there's no tomorrow.

I keep messing with the FEM elite's and they don't have legs in the clone department. Seem to run outta gas after a year or so. Not consistent.

That Doc Holiday looks great and that Cripit... I'm liking her a lot. She keeps getting better every time you run her. Helps to not have pests for a little while. Battling with PM here a little bit. Always something just gotta b-ready.

Wish I had a magic trimmer!

This ^^^^ gettin old sucks. I had a helluva time trimming my first tree in our new diggs.

I actually said I missed trimming. Then about 5 minutes into a 5 hr session, I changed my mind pretty quick. Elbow sore and neck sore ffs.

Mine first grow was in a closet.

I'm back in a closet now for VEG. Gotta make it happen. Although I always used a closet to VEG in come to think about it. lol

Good to see Wood still at it! Give Miss J a hug and Butthead too!

ok Brotha i started a new journal in my sig
not pretty like yours tho lol
well one who has disappeared has re appeared

Back
Top Bottom