Our Ongoing Grows

Does anyone ever smoke shrooms or tried it ???????????

Man I'm ready.... tomorrow might be a errrrrrr,,, Odd''''''''''''' night?

NO stop.... wait... dont do it. lol

Once this pandemic slows my buddy gonna go see the Rastas we get you some shrooms Woody.

Grow your own - getting spores in the mail aint against the law anymore. Thing is you need straw and you have to sterilize it. Can do that on a grill outside in a big pot. Then a tub put the straw in there. Boom put the lid on and wait. Dont take long. Onetime we grew em had a shroom like a donkey dong like my arm size. Fresh is best brrrrrrrrp.

On the Hemp Mite fvcks. Yeah I just burned everything after trying everything and everything again and again just to be sure .... the only thing that worked for me was the burn pile. I still check every day.

I use 800x and 4 eyes track them maggots down. Worst shit ever. There mite be something worse and I hope I never see it.

Frost factory looks pretty good there Wood. Hope it puffs and good as it looks. Should be a keeper, that big sativa one! You take cuts right? lol

well seeing it's 420 I'm going to let people know something red about me....... Redneck thru and thru... And as one,,, we learn to get bye... So I thought I'd share a picture with ya'll...

works for me... BUT you should see my shelf of back up bulbs....... And i couldn't tell ya which is good.... BUT I have a light meter.. shit if I'll ever do a comparison run... New ones are pretty cheap......

But I guess 420 pages,,, damn it took forever. JK I do things at a slower pace,,, or I'd have burnt out along ass time back. But i thought I'd grab a pic for shit and giggles of a flower I just took she's a big ass plant that been topped alot so buddage isn't going to be as big as my last.... But she'll give me close to a pound or should... She takes up enough real estate. lights to the ceiling and she has her own 1500 watter..... But

be safe and Keepem Green

no @Pennywise kind of looks like some in a pic, but not yet she still has abit to go..

wow isn't just toliet paper people running outta, my local hydro store sold out pro-mix. and when they order they fill that store and backroom ceiling to floor up with it..
Good thing I got a friend there.... He held me back acouple bales.. But he saved me HP instead of BX. I like that BX cus it has alittle less perlite in it and it holds water better than the HP.

Hope all's safe out there Keepem Green

well got these two mother plants that it don't look like I'll need much longer... Clone took to happy nd healthy... But they are abit big so I broke out a blade and cut piles of greenery... But right now I ain't got a place for either of them... But two weeks? About then all the tops will have doubled........but she fits better.. As much as I took off here,,, it doesn't show.. I did leave two three small branches on the bottom,,, just in case;

does she look smaller.. Pic was taken same place.....

be safe and keepm green

Frosty strain indeed :)

@Pennywise that one was easy. She didn't have much on her.. Fill 1-quart jar to the brim and a little over. And damn if I didn't just wake up and found the trim fairy didn't sneak in and get er doned..

Thanks, people.. But I will have a good looking plant coming soon.. I have that other Frost Factory,, and she puts the indo-leaner to shame...... Nice rails on her... Should be bringing her out for her final photoshoot. Also have that monster Doc in there about done.. Way to big to carry out so she's piecemealed before pulling the pot. She's about 5' if you straightened her up.

But I'll get a couple good pic's of her.... tripod and all

I'm kind of been hurting alot more than usual. Bad enough I had to set up an appointment for tomorrow. Feels like someone kicked me hard in my right kidney. . I'm hoping it's a simple infection or even stones? But you never know.. I imagine they want blood and piss and a x-ray.

I do not want to go to the hospital.. Sick people in there. But I wince with every step, and Miss J is doing the garden. I have to say our area has a low number of cases. Least my county. The doctor only takes patient one at a time curbside call..

Well I hope everyone's safe out there,,

Keepem Green..

Oh and I need to remind myself that those two last Cripits went into flower... Is a journal of sorts

Back
Top Bottom