Our Ongoing Grows

Yeah doing the doctor thing over the phone sucks balls. I’ve done it recently and I got better, but with more serious issue you need to get the exam. Maybe get him home, tell him to bring whatever he can. Yeah definitely skip the hospital. Here they tell you straight away if you don’t have covid you’ll have it after you go to the hospital. It’s really a grim moment for the sick and in pain, who don’t have it yet and they just wanna get better. I hope you’ll find a way sooner than later!

was kind of my bad today.. I been going to my GP Doc at the same place for 6-7 years.. Well, I called his office for the appointment for 1:20. I pull up 1:21. only to be told they aren't seeing people in that office..

Well they said I have a 15-minute grace' period.. So I took off going the wrong direction toward 8th in Division N. Well after 20-30 blocks I realized I was going to portlands direction and needed south toward 8th in Gresham. So I called and canceled..

Good thing my kidneys feel better today? So I'm going to test them with a couple pulls off the rum bottle tonight...But I called after getting home for another phone thing tomorrow with my primary doc tomorrow. And not the Doc Holiday..

BTW Miss J been trimming that one tonight... Plant was to big to drag around for pic's

BUT I DO have a really fine looking one on-deck.. That Frost Factory Sativa leaner......

Never a dull moment be safe and Keepem Green

good to see ya'll alive and breathing peoples....... isn't alot going on here,,, cept maybe them pic's I promised????????

this is the sister to that last one called Frost Factory... this one acted more sativish??????

hope all doing great out there and be safe,,, oh Keepem Green

Beautiful, Brother! This pic is contest-worthy, IMHO!

full

:yummy::green_heart:

she was pretty thanks ya'll... isn't alot here going on... Got a Puppy coming out soon, but other than that,,, I have a bunch of Cripits in flower.......

I've not been up to snuff. Feels like someone kicked me in the kidneys. Oh well life,,,,,

well @Pennywise you got that right..

I really don't want to go because that means tests and I kind of want to stay clear of medical offices right now... Is sick peoples in there?
Just sampled some of this Doc Holiday. Kind of harsh and tastes abit like lumbo, and it creeps up on you..

BTW Penny why no link in your sig for your grow... That's why I missed it this long...

Back
Top Bottom