Our Ongoing Grows

I see the link...

My bad.

but yea I'm a heavyweight and I still feel that half a dubie... decent smoke.. for uncured and all.

I hope everyone out there has a safe and Happy 420

Keepem Green

Thanks peoples... so far I've been enjoying the day,, even burning my fair share of herbage. And even busted out a jug of rum to help her along...... Imagine that?

I haven't been going to alot of people's threads lately. But I hope all my friends are having a splendid 420. So I'll post it here.

Fixing to got sample some of the last Frost Factory from a bud I pulled 4 days back..

Take Care and Keepem Green

I wish I could give a true review of the weed @Pennywise. I will say she works rather well... I twistd up a say 3/4 a gram dubie in some 1.25 raw papers.. BTW Miss J got the wrong one.. I perfer them 'pure hemp' king-sized.. Really close to a zig-zag. 1/2 gram works for me.. But I can get two sessions outta them Raws.. Miss j smokes her own shit. People I ain't joking that woman can put away weed.... Not that I give rat ass... but she'll smoke like I smoke cig's,, and I'm a chain smoker..

But besides my nose being fried,,, taste buds have had their herd culled,,, way to much.. Aways like the hotter foods...

But it was quick-dried,, so she hasn't really come into her profile... But I will say she works,, and well... I been keeping 'my stash' of the GMOxCake for my head.. Damnit,, it's been raided.......... Still 3/4 an oz which wood last awhile for me.. But i can see this last Frost F, becoming my next? Got that nice sticky icky feel.. The kind you gotta grind u a couple of dubies worth and let sit for an hour then roll..... Or bong it.

I do like that first pheno I grew that I call indo,, but this beats it '''''all to hell and gone.''' Good movie???

Well, I got a two rotations ready to up pot tonight... And while I have them in smaller pots,, I plan on giving them all a douce of green clearing before they hit the finish pots.... Not that I see anything.. Hell I haven't even looked... But by the third/fourth spraying,, she'll be ready to hit the flower room... With a guarantee.. Seeing she hasn't any I'm going to keep it a low dose lukewarm shower to blast the dust off.. 2/3 strength...

Oh and the rum,,, well it tastes spicy.. Like Captin Morgans 100 proof.......

Besides,,, I'm toasting @dynamo1 on his B-day'''

I ain't shitting that woman wakes every morning,, and rolls a joint...

She has nails so she can't really roll... so I introduced her to a rolling machine.. And created a monster............ Even in a zig zag paper,, she can fit a >gram... That kind of big.. And tighter than shit... Is why I won't smoke the joints she rolls.......

I like alittle sidestream to mellow my dubies... Her's are more like Taylor cigarettes,,, cept tighter...........

I bet she smokes? 5+ grams a day? And whenever I say leave this MFing jar alone... It's the first emptied......

Have to say today I even had to put a mask on........ Had to go do my monthly.......

Doctors appointment.. For 'asprins'. If I wasn't such an idiot,, I could've gotten a phone video conf. But i ain't ever fucked with a phone.. I guess we had a decent one whatever it is? But I ain't ever sent or received a text,,,,,,, PERIOD,,, EVER... but the gal, well doc, kind of schooled me enough that I'll know next month, I'll call her a day early to reschool me...

@dynamo1 you know it's about all my gut likes to work with nowadays..... Unless it's a bottle of Single Barrel Jack... That's the smoothest whiskey i ever drank...... In a past life,, i enjoyed the 'Bird' cept when it ended me up in jail, many time..... Least I'm putting cutter on this 100 proof rum... 'Old Wild Turkey' was been to kick out your heels alittle off tap..........

I feel pretty good this evening........

And I guess I'll get this 2 Whelchie????? sprayed, and uppotted before the nights done?.. I ain't even sure who bred these,, but I did get them from a dude that's been growing them and his plants look fantastic. I tried it earlier,,, but never found my label in any harvests,,, and I don't remember culling it? But oh well........

I also have another 'Doc' needing a new home with a small GMOxCake that ain't in to big a hurry, matter a fact she's on the small bus?... But these whelchies? I have two totally different pheno again... 'rather' stocky against a 'rather' lanky mfer.... I just gave them all their last toppings,,, and they should both kick out 2-3 cuts come flower........

I have a few more seed from that Frost F incase she cures into something really sweet. And it is easy to identify the plant I'd be looking for... The Indo,, i'd never grow again. lite yield for the plant, all popcorn buds,,, but the Sativaish looking one,,, could be worked with to increase that yield.

We'll see.. i also have a half a litter,,, 4 pups chomping at the bit to be unleashed......... I like this LED I got them vegging under.. It's keeping them shorter than if I started their preteens under a 600 MH with 2' plants to contend with for the light...... But still my favorite is them old big ass T-12's shop lamps. They plants can grow right up into the lamp and never get burnt. I have acouple in the office,,, but outta 5, 4' lamps,, I only got one lite....... That's bad isn't it........ But a daylight T-12 to me is a perfect preteen lamp......

Hey everyone be safe,, I'm hoping to drag myself off to bed after acouple more 'tunes'''

Keepem Green

well, just another day in paradise..............

I feel bad that I'm not really getting out in the community as much as I use to anymore. I kind of lost interest in it for the last year or so. Sorry peoples that I've been pretty flaky.

Might help if I knew how to type,, but you gotta earn to spell before ya type. Thank God for spell-checking. Funny when I first started posting on the net long time back. Hell'' was using AOL dial-up. And I didn't have spellcheck, I write something and come across a word I wanted to use and could'nt spell it or even come close,, so rather than look like a bigger idiot than I am,, I'd go back and restructure the whole sentence till I made it fit? And then 'try' to download a pic,, and you'd get disconnected more often than not. You get like 85% and bam..........

Nothing new here really. Miss J kind of forgot to water one. and well it's not doing well.. So we just cut all the shit from the main cola down. All I have in there right now is 4 well 3 1/2 Cripits. All those leaves were going to fry anyways and litter the floors in the next couple days.......... Good thing I got these Whelchis just about ready.. One more treatment and they are good to go...

And 4 pups are just uppoted and will start their spraying regiment as soon as she recovers alittle.. Talk about short stocky plants.. I like this LED I got in the nursery.... It does do well with young plants.. Better than the 600MH in veg tent. plants of all sizes lead to lanky smaller plants that have to reach alittle.. Even on step stools.......

I will also start getting Cripit clones coming out in the next 4-5 days. And I'm going to have to dig thru the seeds I got left to see whats what for maybe a outdoor plant or two......

well I'm outta here for a minute or two be safe

well, just another day in paradise..............

I feel bad that I'm not really getting out in the community as much as I use to anymore. I kind of lost interest in it for the last year or so. Sorry peoples that I've been pretty flaky.

Might help if I knew how to type,, but you gotta earn to spell before ya type. Thank God for spell-checking. Funny when I first started posting on the net long time back. Hell'' was using AOL dial-up. And I didn't have spellcheck, I write something and come across a word I wanted to use and could'nt spell it or even come close,, so rather than look like a bigger idiot than I am,, I'd go back and restructure the whole sentence till I made it fit? And then 'try' to download a pic,, and you'd get disconnected more often than not. You get like 85% and bam..........

Nothing new here really. Miss J kind of forgot to water one. and well it's not doing well.. So we just cut all the shit from the main cola down. All I have in there right now is 4 well 3 1/2 Cripits. All those leaves were going to fry anyways and litter the floors in the next couple days.......... Good thing I got these Whelchis just about ready.. One more treatment and they are good to go...

And 4 pups are just uppoted and will start their spraying regiment as soon as she recovers alittle.. Talk about short stocky plants.. I like this LED I got in the nursery.... It does do well with young plants.. Better than the 600MH in veg tent. plants of all sizes lead to lanky smaller plants that have to reach alittle.. Even on step stools.......

I will also start getting Cripit clones coming out in the next 4-5 days. And I'm going to have to dig thru the seeds I got left to see whats what for maybe a outdoor plant or two......

well I'm outta here for a minute or two be safe

Hey woody. Good Morning.

I love reading your posts. If you needed any seeds let me know I have too many!

I wouldn't worry about it woody just do your thing you got enough friends hanging around to share with :) I like the leds for the youngsters to it does keep em short hey bud sounds like maybe you need another hiding place for some of your top shelf:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom