Our Ongoing Grows

Thanks peoples... Sometimes I feel like a antique here.

But I do have afew fast pics of one that's coming out..

and then 4 more I just uppotted.........

that's about it from here least for now.......

Thanks, people for understanding. I still get around alittle,, just not like I use to.. But I will show up if someone calls me.

Stay safe out there and Keepem Green

@lazyfish well,,, can't say why????? funny how you can take 2-3 cuts off the same mother and end up with different looking plants,,, lighting? rootage? feeding?

I tend to think it comes down to well? hell if I know...

but is a fact. I tend to think alot has to do with rootage. More rootball,,, better food/water uptake and better plants?
I do know sister plants that drink more pump out better buddage? And it's easy to manhandle new root....

Well getting really close to that time of year.... I threw a few seed on paper towel tonight. A Purple Trainwreck and two Momma Mia's, along with an auto. I grew this Momma Mia a few years back. but those years I didn't do well period... But this year,,, my plan is to keep smaller... Alot of toppings. I'm going to chuck afew seed of UD also.... I'll give her a few slots until I see sex....... I also am thinking another Purple Primate from Red... was a great plant,,,, both phenos I grew were.

I also have 1,000's of regular auto's i did awhile back.. A Flash Super Auto x someone elses?

oh well... Budha Seed auto. that's it.........

@Pennywise she wasn't all that this time... bad handling on my behalf. And bad timing to get them really cold nights''.. still is good pot and I'm thinking 6-7 oz's of prime.... Still not sure what to do with this litter... Flower? or throw one out back in the back 40?
She'll be a monster'''' even with all the brakes I can muster against her........... Oh well,,, that isn't a bad situation to be in I think.....

well acouple tails popping out,, a Momma mia,,, the second one,, I had no faith in,, and the Auto Mazz' are going to need soild come morning.. And the Purple Trainwreck is looking good so far,, starting to split.....

right after these few get in the dirt, tomorrow? , I'm going to chuck 5-6 prime looking seed of the UD on next plate.........

thanks to my friends for the drive-bys...............

I ain't posting a lot anymore,,, but I will with all my plants at harvest... Cept on the music link...

BTW I got a Cripit coming out in the next two-3 days.................. she looks sweet... not alot of color but that only helps with bag appeal????? and I have 4 more up and flowering???????????

stay safe and Keepem Green

never want anyone to think there isn't a person to refill Miss J's containers?????? I hoping for 8 oz's? off one 3 1/2 foot plant without any special effects? I only have 4 twist wires on her so far? No telling how she will act tomorrow after dragging her out for a pic? BUT, she really doesn't have long,, so don't matter... What I like about her,, she is Stoney from Stoney Girl Gardens which I can cosign for,,, yet she will carry her own weight without extra work?????????? 10Oz's?
this is the larf? buddage????????????

sorry I tend to go to music more often than my home page anymore?????? oh well............. least now you know where I am????????? BUT I still grow pot,,, and got a line up coming out... Sad thing? my next few plants are the same, Cripit,, I need to fill a few jars of top-shelf and had to kick out alot of clones for friends to grow outdoors... hope Stoney Girls ain't watching... seeing how they lay claim to the genetics???????? Great plants.. I fought hemp mites for thee suckers.......

......... But I do have them 4 Puppies yeaning for finish pots??? And I have another Doc Holiday,,, plus a GMOxCake fully vegged and ready to kick out a couple of clones in their finish pots.. I like GMOxCake....... And I'm taking another clone off Doc,,, GOOD pot.. needs more time to develop into what she could be as far as smoke,, but that ain't happening around here.... But I will have 2 bigger Cripits coming out... The third was an '''''underwatering''''' accident,,, that I'm still growing.... Least the main tops.............. They still look great''

ya'lll stay safe,,, and Keepem Green

well getting the last cuts outta the cloner........ all Cripits........ all 12 of them.........I only want one??????

but peoples do... I tried to pawn the largest most vibrant plant for @lazyfish ....... But he sounds like he has enough going on?? All good... but she is such a pretty one, I may keep her for myself....... I can see 3-4 lbs off her come harvest???? more work than I want
I'm not doing but 3-4 maybe plants outside this year.. Makes it easier to kill my shit if hemp mites show up again??????

But I also have acouple new strains up and growing................ From seed...........

But now,,,, I have a GMOxCake and a Doc that are in need of a spray regiment before I chuck them into flower????

2 1/2' now... and they bout can give me 4 cuts apiece........... I want 1?
and time to least get afew things with these extra dollars. I do need green cleaner,, and twist wire,, and soft rock phosphate.... and??????

oh well I'll have pic or two of that Cripit in acouple days. I pulled acouple out of the flower room and chucked them out on the porch out back..... so they are 'on ice' for a couple days to finish....
Got these two 'I just sprayed about ready to replace them... And 4 really ready to take off of the puppies.. soon as I give them their space with a finish pot.........
be safe Keepem Green

I'm not doing but 3-4 maybe plants outside this year.. Makes it easier to kill my shit if hemp mites show up again??????
you got to have your poolside garden going we all love those pics :) good luck im growing a couple small ones in my backyard im wondering if there are still mites around im using new soil and pots I guess its a crap shoot so will see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom