Our Ongoing Grows

well really we all know that check will have to be replaced @MagicJim ??????? But I have to say,,,, the only thing I ever got free,, was back in Bush's time for a 600$ stimulus,,,, and then this............. EVER Looking like I'm going to have to put mine in with Miss J and get another TV for the B-Room...... She is old....... The TV not my "old Lady'''''''...... Even if she has afew years on me.............

@ilikemsticky I'm going to have acouple you know better.... Auto's? Another 10-12 foot auto?.........

Just not alot of work......... Indoors works 95% of the time.. And I've lost the last couple of years out there..... BUT,, I do need a couple of shade spots out there. And I detest sunburns........................ Beside,,, I do have acouple spots that are pretty empty out there......

COOL @lazyfish all prime? We both timed it wrong,, well I did, hence,,, you did,,, should've started these flowering 2 months back,,, when it was colder???????

well, I just put 4 puppies in finish pots,,, and fixing to take a couple cuts off this GMOxCake and a Doc Holiday before I send them off to flower....... and acouple puppies ofcourse..........

well this drunk fool is outta here,,,

safe and Green peoples..

man I can't say what bug crawled up my ass... But. I gave that Doc and the GMO the last spray scrubbing before flowering,,,,,,,,,,,
done... well I ended up taking the last Cripit I want outta the cloner,,,, 100% success rate,, even had to shit can a few nice cuts..

But I for some reason ended up cleaning out the cloner, scrubbed the collars and flushed the pump and manifold......,, and refilling it with those clones from them..

And I still have to get a puppy,,,, but that will be a week or so from now????? I have them 4 total bushes I just uppotted...... And I figured to flower inside a month????? here they are 3-4 days back... they are all in a 7-gallon pot to finish pots out in under a 600 watt MH alone..........

well, I deserve my next aspirin..........

be safe and green

naw @ilikemsticky I'm not doing another super auto.. But I do have a couple auto's I'm going to play with... And of course,,,, a couple of real bushes..

Happy Mother's Day to all that it pertains too.......

Stay safe and Green

Hay woody I have questions about growing and using shrooms. I have never tried them. I was wondering what I would need and how to do it. Some places have kits but they don't ship to the U.S.

Hay woody I have questions about growing and using shrooms. I have never tried them. I was wondering what I would need and how to do it. Some places have kits but they don't ship to the U.S.
give me a moment to answer///////// I'm stuck on stupid right about now......All I can say right now,, is 2 grams of dry is enough to start with,,,,,

normal????????

But @PCaddict I beg to differ............... The more you look,,, the more that sell in states........ Spores don't have the chemical in hem... Kind of like cannabis????
I've found 100's of companies that ship viable spores?

But you want to ask a seasoned grower????? better keep asking'''

I have surfed growers,, on the net............ And sure looks like a easy one???

But then??????

Ok I’ll answer apart of spores you’ll need vermiculite, brown rice and agar. You can grow them in a plastic box and no light is necessary :)

the ones I been looking at @conradino23 all the medium is in the bag.. Mainly rye grain sterilized.. looks like 3-5 pound bag. with a port to introduce spores.... This is all the medium they grow on..

You shoot it up with spores and place in a cardboard box,, till major signs of colonization show,, them bust them up and shake the bag to evenly mix all the shit... Then throwback in that box 4-6 days,, Once they start pinning, which is micro mushrooms poking out?? You take a clear toke, put a half an inch of perlite soaked with water... cover with foil,,,,, I guess for high humidity? ........ They need indirect light at this phase. Like opened closest door? Then you cut the bag open and place the clump of medium ontop the foil it should hold it's shape well,,and then mist with water cover, and wait.. after you harvest your shrooms 4-5-6????? days later,, that's called the first flush,, re-mist with water and you get a second run/flush.. Up to 4 flushes... But each gets smaller....

acouple good to the point vids on tube'

Back
Top Bottom