Our Ongoing Grows

Just start off with a mild dose at first and you’ll love it I think.
mild dose is 1 1/2 grams dried........... 2 1/2 if you want it all.. well close to all....... tracers and color patterns..... and a huge smile on your face most of the time..... But if you do 1 1/2 you can handle it easily,, then up your dose.....

I looked into growing them afew back but the kits you had to sterilize your jars of the medium. And was alittle more involved.. These bags are the ticket. like 3/4 oz of most strains.. then a 1/2 oz second flush, 1/3 on the third.. But I imagine you inoculate the medium and add more to it and grow larger. Some people put periltes down and foil,, then they add 1-2 inches of medium spread across the whole tube making a bigger bed that a small bag.. But I thing the bag is what a newbie like me needs.......

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger... I just need to pick a strain to grow.. you can get everything for under a hundred bucks.. Tub perlite, two bags of medium and spores.

Sorry peoples I ain't been posting a lot lately. But then isn't alot happening around here.. But I haven't fallen of the face of the earth yet..

Sending out acouple cuts here that there. And uppotting the last of the spring gifts from little 4" pots to little 5" pots.. And I srounged them luckily. They need room,,, but I don't have any damn pots left in that range. That spring cleaning Miss J talked me into,,, I threw out stacks of black plastic rounds from 1/2 up to 5 gallons..... Guess I best carry alittle bag of herbs when I hit the nursery. She partakes and we've been able to help each other in the past.. Ones trash in another treasure.

But nothing coming out for acouple weeks. Then I got 2 Cripits coming out. Then acouple more I got the 2 Wheilcies? coming out. as so forth. oh the next two are a Doc H, and a GMOxCake. and a litter of puppies after that... Least that's the plan......

I started acouple seeds. rooting acouple clones, and still vegging 4 Puppies, that are fixing to get bred pretty soon.. I got to have a litter on deck at all times. Then 3 got into flower,, and the fourth, she get more dirt and she goes outback. Wonder if the nursery is open. I still prefer my Black Gold organic mix. I ' kind of dislike the other Black Gold products'''... Some are potting soils with time-released shit in it.. Then you gotta really flush like hell... Less salts. But who am I to say.. I've grown ALOT of great pot with miracle grow'' more than once. Lived many a place soils was a rare commodity as where amendments. Unless you went to the local fruit stand and bought a truckload.

But I got a tray of clones that should be showing any day now of the Doc and GMO. Then see if that fairy shows to clean the cloner abit before I cut up these bitches abit..

Once you do it @Pennywise it's simple to get your own spore print,, just let the caps open on some of the biggest, timing for this sounds important to catch her before they drop, and you use something? foil, and put the cap on it and let it sit afew hours, and thump the top every now and then and you got a spore print.. add water? and spore in a rig and your ready to go. Of course, I can only skin it on it for half what I just said. But it's that easy. I'd go with a better know supplier for the starts, might help make sure it's legit? Man the vids on u-tube sure show how easy...

Well still alive and lurking somewhere...

Sounds like your summer crop is coming around ok. The original spore syringes will be easy, just gotta know where to look. The most expensive part will be the spawn bags. There still $30 or so a pop from what I’ve seen.

still vegging 4 Puppies, that are fixing to get bred pretty soon.. I got to have a litter on deck at all times. Then 3 got into flower,, and the fourth, she get more dirt and she goes outback. Wonder
I don't blame you for hanging n to those puppies its good smoke I would like to see one grown outdoors I no your gun shy from the mites they could be there maybe put a sacrificial lamb out there and see what happens.

Sounds like your summer crop is coming around ok. The original spore syringes will be easy, just gotta know where to look. The most expensive part will be the spawn bags. There still $30 or so a pop from what I’ve seen.
I found two for that price..........

you know I will @ilikemsticky more than one............ I gotta have my shade,,,, even if I get fucked......

just an idea... I use a tall center stake with wires, spidering down from the center to help with major branches with bigger cola that need alittle support.... But as a rule, I cut 8 tie wires at a time.. I'll probably need another 8 pack of ties before she's done.. BUT it sure helps to address the branches you know' are going to need help in flower.. When there is 4 tie wires sticking out each end..

BT these are the puppies,, they just got a shower with safers soap,, and a 4' stake with wires was put in....... You can kind of tell with the pic???

I hate being walking in the gardens and saying man that shit needs to be tied up,, and no spool or wire in sight.. So you forget.......... Later you say he same thing?????

Hella easier to just say ok seeing you got wires waiting?????

Good morning Woody. I like the wires in bloom too. I just keep cleaning and reusing them. But it's nice to have a roll on hand. In veg I like the cheap ass pipe cleaners. Just cause they are easy to work with on fragile branches. Plus can get big bags at Dollar store. How's it going bro

i buy these 100-meter twist wires like bread ties on a roll.....Sure they aren't the best for tieing up ''''big''' branches that may weight 5-6 pounds. They will cut through at a pinch point... For them major ties,, I use that 1/4" green stretchy vinyl tape. Really soft on a stem rather than a pinch point.....

But for 100 meters under 10 bucks, lasts afew seasons........ I use to have a bunch of telephone wire.. Like a 100 wires in a bundle.. But the wires worked great,, kept shape and didn't unravel..

How you doing @Dankman_420 I'm fixing to try to sleep... Afew solid drinks,,,, two cookies,,, a dubie,,, 2 sleeping pills,,, and a double dose of pain killers????????? Might work????????

I hear ya...
Weather sucks here to also. But It's just now getting close to planting outdoors... Least here. I like the 1st of June for adult plants to transion over to And that means clones... You can always get away with a week or two early from seed.. But clones or teenage plants, tend to flower
I could drag a Cripit out for a pic. Never get a good pic under HPS. BUT that is work... And I just ran out here for a smoke and got to get back to the end of one of the best movies ever made........ I got the last 45 minutes of 'The Shootest' on the TV. So this smoke gets roached,,, I'm outta hear... Love that movie... His 'Best'???????? The Duke's the Duke.........

Laters........

Damn i @Pennywise,,,,,,,,,,

he got shot in the back by the bartender again................ Ronnie Howard picked up the slack... But that was a hella movie to go out on.........

matter a fact time for my song on the tunes thread....

hey, @Pennywise

wasn' anything important......... was going to jack your jaw about that eye shit????

I'm glad to see ya up and growing again..........

Nothing new here.. Did crack a couple frost factories seeds. And a Blue Cheese Auto........ They are peeking out as I type... I'm really not wanting any large plants this year. BUT I DO HAVE, a rather large Puppy that is going out... And she will be my 'monster'. And right ow,,,, I have 10-12 seedlings, I have to sort out 'what' I'm keeping and what I'm letting go.. I have my last 2 '''Bubblegum'''' seed in the same pot.. These seeds were a gift from another grower back in the early 80's from Gums farm area back in Ind. I love the flavor...... Two regular seeds. I did well with them last time... Both germinated within 48 hours and were 40+ years old??????????

Most,,, I wanna keep mine under 5' this year..... Means I got seedlings now.. I don't like to put my clones out to early,, I'm NOT a fan of false flowering.... Makes things messy....... Last week of May is my date... And I even leave the back porch light on,, white light flood lamp,, till June 1st just to be sure....??????

But for now,, I'm going for a RUM and COKE.........

be safe,,, and Keepem Green

Hey Brother NCW! It's been a while since I chimed in with anything more than a "like" and just wanted to check-in on you & Miss J and make sure all's OK. I'm looking forward to seeing your outdoor girls this summer/fall. Be good, Bro! :high-five:

All Good Mister @Mr. Krip.. You might not see alot outdoors this year.. BUT I promise one big ass bitch.......

I'm still doing a small rotation. 2 every two weeks. Next two are Cripits,, same as the last two... So nothing new for 4-6 weeks.. BUT as I pull them out I'll snap a pic or two. For updates.

The two next are called Whelchies'? Greenpoint Seeds I think... But I have two side t a confederate coin. One's lanky sativaish, the other,,, bushy indo look,, but satiavish leaves?? Both are 4? weeks in...

And then I get my refill of GMOxCake... loved the pot.. Smell, taste, and stone..... Rip a bud open and it was fruity as all shit........... Kind of...........And I got about a half a oz of smaller bottom buds left in the bottom of my jar... Hell had 6 oz... But then knowing me and my smoking habits of smoking a half a gram zig-zag joint,,, every other night... Depletes ones oz's extremely fast I guess?Z.........z. No lie,,, I've smoked 5,,, 1/2 gram joints outta a packed mason jar of cured buds. Only to find I couldn't get a 6th????? 2 days later???????????? Shit was empty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I care less you know... But it's a semi full time job, Just to keep Miss J in smoke.... And don't tell the broad...........

Back
Top Bottom