Our Ongoing Grows

I also hd 4 pups in the whelper............Chomping at the bit......... But I put the breaks on them... You want to see a puppies vacuum,,, cept she spits fog.............I have 4 happy puppies in veg... so I pulled the front two... And primed the pump with a half a gallon spray of Green Cleaner.......

and pulled the two front plants,,, and gave them a delousing.........

then put back the second row and repeated the spraying....... I'll do this 2-3 more times before I let thyem go.............

Well that was one hell of a journey through this journal!

One thing I'm curious about though. Why do you use so many ".............." ",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,," "?????????" throughout your posts? Not hating, just genuinely curious.
He's just being punctual! :rofl:

I'm looking forward to seeing your outdoor girls this summer/fall.

Pool shots! My fave by far.

Luvin your spritzer there Wood. I dropped a few dimes a while back on a portable fogger. It's not meant for indoor use... more of a 'hosing down your world' thing that pumps out way to fast and strong for my delicate girls to take full on, but I keep it moving fast and nothing gets damaged. As a bonus, I fog my home world and take out mosquitoes. I have huge oak trees hanging over my back yard. All the local oaks are infested with buckmoth caterpillars. The damn caterpillars sting horribly and are a huge problem. This year I fogged the trees and have only seen a couple.

@HerbalDreamin welcome to my humble sight.............

And,,,,,,,,,, the reason for all that,,,,,,,,,,,,, is because what I write seems to short soooooooooooooooooooooo... kind of makes me feel like I wrote more?????? @Mr. Krip hit the nail on the head,,,, all good feel free to ask anything you want.........

...was another night shift with the "captain"... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:
and it was a mean one.. I forgot that big cup of water right before sleep.........

@Tead I don't plan to many large plants this year.. I will have afew good-sized ones,, 5-6' and one that might go 8-10'. And the rest are going to be whatever auto seeds I got laying around. I got a Blue Cheese auto, a GG4 auto, purple skunk auto and another I forget.....

But I hope everyone has a Good Memorial Day Least we forget...........

HEy Woody whats up?

Love the new look of the last Pup you ran with the thin leaves. Have you tried any of that yet? Maybe I should ask Miss J? lol

I finally got an outdoor gorilla grow going. 14 days ago it snowed here, put the VEG plants out a day later so mid May. First time growing outside for me.

The GMO is a different bag of weed for sure.

GL with the outdoor party garden! I'll be sittin by the poolside. Dibs on a shady spot

Thanks for stopping in peoples..........

Isn't nothing really happing here......... Got 4 getting large'''er puppies out back in veg,, I'll get a pic tomorrow or real soon... 1 of them is going to stay out back.. And I got the cloner empty,, so I plan on doing alittle lolly-popping the other three.. They go in as soon as these next two Cripits come out.......

And the rest of my veg plants,,, I'm ashamed to show.... Nothing wrong with them,,, just small, really small.. I really don't plan on but one 'large' plant. And afew smaller plants. And I have 6-7 auto seeds started. And afew of them are promised......

But I will get acouple fresh pic's up soon........

Good to see ya again Jaga... Let me know when you get started for sure.........

Rain here...

Fires there...... Man what's wrong with these peoples... Burning there towns down and robbing every store before they burn them down.. And they call that a protest? I can it a riot. And should be handled as such. Protests have a point. These people are hitting things like ATMs first. And then they hit the stores to rob and steal anything they can carry.

Makes ya wonder why I'm such a firm believer in our second amendment rights. You can't count on things like the police to protect you and your property.

Sure what that cop did was wrong,, 100%. That cop was an idiot and should be prosecuted.

Same as what happened in Dallas in 16'. Cops put his knee on another man's back and killed him.. Wasn't any riots about that.. Wasn't even hardly in the news. Oh wait.. that was a white dude that got killed...... And nowadays that don't count.

I don't think this was about race,, but it sure got turned into that...... It makes me sick.

Alot of these cities that are the scenes of these riots,, they found most of the people they arrested were bused in from other places coming with bad intent? And they were not spontaneous. They actually brang wheel barrels of rocks and bricks to dump to arm the rioters. And made plans on what places they were going to loot and rob...

Well nothing new here as far as gardens. I will snap a few pics when the sun comes out.....

I hope everyone's staying safe out there and Keepem Green

Man if they ever came down to where I was raised.. In the backwoods of Arkansas,, we shoot looters..........

A good thing to hear @Pennywise it's about time.. I think this should help prove that antifa and blm are domestic terrorist groups...... what is a terrorist?

a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

what do you call burning peoples property and beating anyone they find on the street that doesn't share your veiw.
People yelling in the streets,, shoot the white folk!!!!

I'd have NP with them if it was a protest. Hell they have a right to do that and they are right to do that... Just it's not protest,,,, it's a riot......

Back
Top Bottom