Our Ongoing Grows

Seems that the riots mellowed from some I've heard. That had a protest here in Portland and the cops on front line took a knee and it seemed mellow... It was plain wrong. Like I said while back I don't think this was driven by race as much as it's turning into. Just a bad cop. Have to see tonight how Portland fairs... Has to b some trouble for the local chapter of antifa gets to run around with masks that blend it.. antifa camo...... But they have to represent. I wonder how many members rose city antifa has?
But really with that law they are wanted to use is federal. Crossing a states line to commit looting, something like that. 5 years?

Hey them rubber bullets can fuck ya up. I seen afew people hit hard. with them. I was in that same area 1/2 minute before that jumped off there, but I got hit dead center mass with a 12 gauge beanbag in some riots on the inside..... That thing took ALL my wind, dazed the fuck outta me and knocked me down. Cracked acouple ribs I was 19, when some riots kicked off in Santa Rita Alameda County, back 1979. That place was crazy. Had to be one of the roughest county jails of that time, I ever been to. It was old Japanese internment barracks for WW2 converted in a working farm. I was supposed to do a year there, that wood've been hell.. I done been in 2 fights the first month. Well after the riots they sheriff paroled alot of the lowest level crimes out. I was in for a couple pounds of herb. So I got out after a month.. Man that place was rough back then.

Well I need a tune, and going to see whats new news before I try to rack.. I do have a Captin/coke right here.. So I never know.......

oh go by utube and look at tony timpa you should look peoples

Good to see ya again Jaga... Let me know when you get started for sure.........

Rain here...

Fires there...... Man what's wrong with these peoples... Burning there towns down and robbing every store before they burn them down.. And they call that a protest? I can it a riot. And should be handled as such. Protests have a point. These people are hitting things like ATMs first. And then they hit the stores to rob and steal anything they can carry.

Makes ya wonder why I'm such a firm believer in our second amendment rights. You can't count on things like the police to protect you and your property.

Sure what that cop did was wrong,, 100%. That cop was an idiot and should be prosecuted.

Same as what happened in Dallas in 16'. Cops put his knee on another man's back and killed him.. Wasn't any riots about that.. Wasn't even hardly in the news. Oh wait.. that was a white dude that got killed...... And nowadays that don't count.

I don't think this was about race,, but it sure got turned into that...... It makes me sick.

Alot of these cities that are the scenes of these riots,, they found most of the people they arrested were bused in from other places coming with bad intent? And they were not spontaneous. They actually brang wheel barrels of rocks and bricks to dump to arm the rioters. And made plans on what places they were going to loot and rob...

Well nothing new here as far as gardens. I will snap a few pics when the sun comes out.....

I hope everyone's staying safe out there and Keepem Green
Its a very sad time for the world and now this kicking off. I really wish you all the best, and st
Good to see ya again Jaga... Let me know when you get started for sure.........

Rain here...

Fires there...... Man what's wrong with these peoples... Burning there towns down and robbing every store before they burn them down.. And they call that a protest? I can it a riot. And should be handled as such. Protests have a point. These people are hitting things like ATMs first. And then they hit the stores to rob and steal anything they can carry.

Makes ya wonder why I'm such a firm believer in our second amendment rights. You can't count on things like the police to protect you and your property.

Sure what that cop did was wrong,, 100%. That cop was an idiot and should be prosecuted.

Same as what happened in Dallas in 16'. Cops put his knee on another man's back and killed him.. Wasn't any riots about that.. Wasn't even hardly in the news. Oh wait.. that was a white dude that got killed...... And nowadays that don't count.

I don't think this was about race,, but it sure got turned into that...... It makes me sick.

Alot of these cities that are the scenes of these riots,, they found most of the people they arrested were bused in from other places coming with bad intent? And they were not spontaneous. They actually brang wheel barrels of rocks and bricks to dump to arm the rioters. And made plans on what places they were going to loot and rob...

Well nothing new here as far as gardens. I will snap a few pics when the sun comes out.....

I hope everyone's staying safe out there and Keepem Green
Hey stay safe Woody, I have been watching this unfold in so many places now, even here.

If anyone doubts this being all staged, search for protestjobs(dot)com and you can LITERALLY rent RIOTERS or PROTESTORS for $99-$129 each. Couple those with thousands of angry youngsters that have just been quarantined for 2 months and all of those conveniently placed pallets of bricks in several cities across the nation and well, I'm sure you can sum it up. This is not the America that our vets fought and died to provide for us.

yes that's what they need to do nip that shit rite now!

Terrorists should be dealt with by the federal government. Dont we have a department of homeland security. This was set up after 9/11 to deal with this shit. I think using the National Guard to deal with terrorism is a recipe for disaster.

soldiers shooting civilians = civil war.

That thing in Minnesota will pale in comparison once soldiers start shooting citizens. Remember Kent State - I do. Hippies FTW.

Hopefully our Department of Homeland Security is still a thing and hasn't been downsized or gotten rid of because there wasn't any security issue in 2017...

Looting is just criminality plain and simple = jail time. Period.
Arson is Criminality = jail time, period.
Destruction of property = jail time if you dont get shot by the property owner.

Protesting is a civil right. This does not include criminality.

We've been sitting on a tinder keg with the covid-19 thing I get that.

What we really need is good leadership.

Gotta vote good leadership into office at the ballot box. That's where the change is gonna come.

Desperate people do desperate things I think thats what we are seeing..maybe I'm wrong but its

all about police brutality and injustice there's a lot more to it.

Racial in-equality sure.... still not all of it I doubt not even a majority. But same thing happened with Rodney King so maybe I'm wrong again.

I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere. It's just crazy times

Ya me too.... 6 months ago we lived in Philly in the city. I have friends living down town. Its like a war zone now. Maybe there's a shortage of weed...

Now see if weed was legal we wouldn't be going thru this shit. Everyone be home hanging and being happy. Just an observation.

this is absolute bs that's just a group of thieves it has nothing to do with the virus some people suck!

They should unlock the doors and take all the new clothes and replace them with clothes from the homeless shelter as an experiment. That wood be interesting..... You mad bro? lol

I feel a little different than you Mister @bobrown14.

I don't believe we should be shooting civilians. But if the states police can' handle it,, then who? And I'm not saying turn them loose with M16 loaded with live ammo... But to help enforce the law,,, but if I was a cop and people are throwing bricks at me? Do I not have the right to respond? That's attempted murder.

Besides what is the military really for? To protect the American people. It took the military to put down the riots in 92' in LA.

Insurrection Act of 1807

We are just to use to using the military to protect other nation's people. When really it's primary job to protect ours........... from foreign or domestic threats...

And people are losing their livelihoods...... Besides people getting beat down for trying to protect them.... I feel if the states have a curfew while all this is going on,, we need someone to arrest these trouble makers. But when they totally outnumber the police force 100 to 1,, it makes it hard to catch them in the act.. And now everyone is wearing a mask which makes them even more bolden.

As for the ballot box... I think people know where I stand... I'm more of a conservative than liberal.

I don't want to get political and way off topic,, but I feel we do have who we need...

Our, Miss J and I's retirement monies took a big hit with this virus. 30K was gone in a month.

So I know where my vote is..... But am I right? I feel I am.. but that's only me. And everyone's got the right to feel the way they do..... and yes it should be decided in the ballot box.. Not ongoing impeachment hearings that are unwarranted.

But hopefully, these protests reason don't get lost with the trouble makers out there looting and rioting. What that cop did was wrong... 100%.

But that doesn't give anyone the right to destroy a person's business. If it was my business downtown, I'd be in there with a 12 gauge loaded with 00 buckshot and I'd be well within the limit of the law to do it.

Hell, it if was weed was legal in those cities,, they wood've been the first places robbed... Look at all the liquor stores in these areas.. Opps,, they aren't anymore...... They were some of the first places broke into.

It's just sad that afew fringe groups are ruining the meaning of the real protests........

Stay safe and Keepem Green

They should unlock the doors and take all the new clothes and replace them with clothes from the homeless shelter as an experiment. That wood be interesting..... You mad bro? lol
no im not mad I don't dwell on things hows your outdoor grow going did you get them all protected you no the other day I failed to mention you should have something protecting them from gophers I put fencing down in the hole too keep them out but they do have those gopher sacks that would go around the root ball just thought I should mention it!

Need a bong to go with that weed?

Straight out thieves....

Good talking with ya my friend...

Sorry I haven't been posting alot lately... But I did promise I'd at least grab a fast pic of some of what I have growing on....
A few of the Pups I have outside..

I do have alot more going right now.. And I will get some bud shots really soon.. I plan on keeping one of these out there to make a monster once I get the pots empty for a transplant, and then I have 3 I'm going to put under the lights after I get afew cuts off her...... She'll be a pretty good size one. I also have like 6-7 different strains started out there..

Stay safe and Keepem Green

Thanks @CareStaker Just another day in paradise.........

Fast pic of afew cuts coming out for water........ Dark ass leaves.. I had to lighten the pic...

I feel a little different than you Mister @bobrown14.

I don't believe we should be shooting civilians. But if the states police can' handle it,, then who? And I'm not saying turn them loose with M16 loaded with live ammo... But to help enforce the law,,, but if I was a cop and people are throwing bricks at me? Do I not have the right to respond? That's attempted murder.

I feel the same as you Woody I just dont believe using our armed services against the civilians is any answer. I dont believe in that Insurrection Act. Thats the path to civil war. How it happened in 1861. We don't really wanna go thru that again right? That was pure humans going to the slaughter house.

We gotta be better than that. Way better. Same argument now as then really.
Having the same issue - states rights vs feds.

Feds say TCO or we will tco - sounds like the rhetoric right before Bull Run #1. Lets take a picnic lunch and go watch the protest. Then someone gets shot and we have ourselves a civil war.

We spend a lot of money on police - they need to do a better job and stop being bullies. Yes people gonna throw rocks and bricks.... wear a helmet and proper gear. We have technology hunt down the perpetrators. We cant treat EVERYONE like we are all throwing stones. Where does that stop. At YOUR front door.

Its not gonna get to your front door right? Think again.... what if your neighbors throwing stones and military puts everyone including you in the same boat and starts bombing your neighborhood??

Still want the military to step in?

Some people just wanna throw rocks. They need to go to jail and take a time out. The military don't put people is jail they put people in coffins. This is their training. Lots of ex-military are cops and likely why we seeing excess brutality. That can be changed adjusted training etc. Once a war breaks out that all goes out the window.

I'm a hippie peace-nik, violence is never the answer to any meaningful problem or reform.

Remember this? The power of Flower - we still on it!

c6cfc4546e84827ecb2b090b96eac88b.jpg

OK to have discussions... we aint shottin and we aint lootin, we just talkin.

The talking part needs to happen world wide. It took a pandemic to start the conversation. Sad that a killing was the spark to set the stage. We are smarter than that.

The looters and stealers are done, now we gonna go have the conversation. People unite. Hopefully we can come out the other side of this and they get smart and legalize cannabis nationally. If I was President Trump, that wood by my ace card. OK how bout we go legal nationally. I bet the protesters be dancing in the streets. Party like it was 1999 all over again. lol

That'd be sweet.

Now removing my rose colored glasses..... Oh shit, its a mess out there.

no im not mad I don't dwell on things hows your outdoor grow going did you get them all protected you no the other day I failed to mention you should have something protecting them from gophers I put fencing down in the hole too keep them out but they do have those gopher sacks that would go around the root ball just thought I should mention it!

I didn't mean you sticky... just a metaphor. It breaks my heart to see systemic looting and burning in America.... again. I was there in the 60s in the 70s in the 80s in the 90s... when's it gonna end? There's a common theme that heats it all up. Needs to be dealt with. Overdue.

No gophers in NYS. We do have ground hogs but we also have foxes, coyotes and fishers, oh and farmers. They all looking for the gophers. I see one about 1x every 3 months or so around these parts. Many many more foxes. Fishers are GREAT at eating ground hogs. They like a smaller wolverine. They dont fuck around.

I'll get some fencing up here one of these days. Been pretty busy busting my ass with planting up potting... just that time of year. Full moon the other day. I garden with the moon cycles. Do fencing later.

Back
Top Bottom