Our Ongoing Grows

Well Miss J has me cutting up the veggies for some kind of filling... I can only stand there for 15 minutes at a time. After that it feels like someone putting a knife in my back. Then I go ut and play tunes in the office....

hey woody hows it going today your likely in bed about now I was curious on your thoughts about those outdoor plants that are going to reveg im thinking maybe I should crop them way down about 1/2 way then they would be manageable when they start spitting branches everywhere thanks bud! :)

I'll have to come look there Sticky,, But you still have a good jump on the year.. You got established roots,, that only is a big plus......

I'm just glad I already have my guns........ Man this has been the greatest run-on gun stores in history.... My step-son works and a gunsmithing store and he said hey can't keep guns on the shelf. Most popular gun,, the AR 15 of course..... And ammo is at a premium.
But all stores are running outta guns..Least the ones that haven't been looted...........

And think people are wanting to defund the police and leave it up to community policing? That's the exact meaning of vigilante justice. I agree what a mess........ How can anyone in their right mind think that's going to work?

Well Miss J has me cutting up the veggies for some kind of filling... I can only stand there for 15 minutes at a time. After that it feels like someone putting a knife in my back. Then I go ut and play tunes in the office....

I'll have to come look there Sticky,, But you still have a good jump on the year.. You got established roots,, that only is a big plus......

I'm just glad I already have my guns........ Man this has been the greatest run-on gun stores in history.... My step-son works and a gunsmithing store and he said hey can't keep guns on the shelf. Most popular gun,, the AR 15 of course..... And ammo is at a premium.
But all stores are running outta guns..Least the ones that haven't been looted...........

And think people are wanting to defund the police and leave it up to community policing? That's the exact meaning of vigilante justice. I agree what a mess........ How can anyone in their right mind think that's going to work?

Vote out all Democrats. They are now collectively retarded in an effort to halt the coming indictments of the deep state and they'll sacrifice every single last one of us to evade that and reclaim their power. We have to resist them at the ballot box. Shit, I'm a life long Dem and am still registered as such, but what they're doing now is juist no longer reasonable.

, but what they're doing now is juist no longer reasonable.
This is bullshit, I come here to get away from politics. This is entirely your take and perspective. I disagree with bringing this crap into this forum.

hey woody how you doing today im going over there later today and ill get some closer pics man I hate screwing shit up im getting to old for extra crap to do lol.

Just alot going on nowadays @dynamo1. But all good..

I do agree with Sky though.. I guess I do lean conservative.
But I guess we do need to mellow abit. Cus I'm rilled up to.

Yea @ilikemsticky I took a peek at the last photos. And it's hard to tell whats what...... But it might be a good time to take a hedge clipper to them. You know I do that alot........ You got that one in full flower,, you should only need to cover them for a couple hours each day. Block out the morning light,, or evening......

So on a different note,,,,,,,

I snuck in and snapped acouple pic of some buds...... I don't want people to think I'm not growing now wood I????

EVERYBODY stay safe,, and Keepem Green

Thanks @Pennywise ,, but like said.. I didn't set her up for that photoshoot...... That come later.....

I agree @Pennywise .............

BUT I and @Sgtsativa are feeling kind of lonely being the only people that seem to listen to music lately? Waaaaaaa... oh well..

well I need smoke so I took acouple Cripits I had in there. They needed another week,, but here is a snap of what I took at 53 days??

Keepem Green

well I do have these three ABOUT ready to flower??? It's them Puppies? and the last,,, well she's saying outside come what may????

Back
Top Bottom