Our Ongoing Grows

I want to see people defund the police... I'm looking forward to seeing truckloads of ARMED citizens.........Oh BTW defund food stamps and medicare and let the people do what they want................... Sure wood save American people alot????????

I hear ya @dynamo1 me too.........................

That's an idea @Pennywise I think one better... Let them defund the police and let the people police themself????? Imagine that...BLM with fully automatic guns???????????

Hey ya'll Seattle,,,, they are running outta outhouses without sanitation......... Oh well????????????

I'm sorry @dynamo1 I think the whole world is laffing at us and I got a feeling all that will end soon??????????????? Man, they are defacing everything..

I don't see any other recourse???????? If the media wood stop fanning the fire???????????? Might be over with?

I don't wanna get to deep,,,, but I got a feeling this is the tip. They don't have a 2nd-degree murder charge???? You have to have the intent... Did he do it on purpose?????? That is second degree.. 1stdegree,, he had to premeditate the killing.....I don't think so??????? But what do I know.... I just know that man did not deserve a prince charming funeral.

Wrong I agree.......... but he was a career criminal. It's sad yes and wrong........ But to make that man into an angel?????????? THAT not for sure........... Any man that wood push a gun barrel into a pregnant woman's stomach in order to rob her... Wood've been killed on any prison yard I ever been to. Not martyrdom.......

Common,,, most cops are regular people and some overstep and should pay for it..... And I ain't saying it's right.. IF a convicted mass murderer was choked out into a heart attack??????? That ain't right either....
But I witnessed that in Pelican Bay.....

We need to get over it and work forward.. Before it's too late........... I don't think Trump will F around much more.

And I'm sorry to talk politics.. But that what life is doing right now... And we are over mediatized with it...... But what I see anymore makes me sick........... What are we suppose to do???????? Does Seattle succeed from the Union???? Civil war???
Never going to happen........................

Hope I didn't ruin your supper...JK you know that........... But it is happening and people have opinions???? And I needed to get that off my chest......

I saw a video on the news of mayor of Richmond Virginia saying, while crying that protesters set a apartment building on fire with kids inside and then tried to block the firetrucks from getting into the neighborhood. I mean come on. Enough is enough. It is long past peaceful protesters. IMO

you ain't mucking shit up @Dankman_420 vent away.............

I mean so much shit happen,,, kind of hard to stay away from it.... Hell they trying to take over Portland City Hall too......... But I hope our punk-ass mayor Wheeler will show some balls..............

That was a good call @dynamo1 thumbs up.............. I've only been there to take a cruise or two up to Alaska.....

The global elites have been bribing weak politicians mostly via the DNC for decades. Now that the orange guy's on the verge of delivering treason charges to the lot of them, all of a sudden the globalist Sith Lord Soros sends in his 2 pet projects to run amuck in our beloved country .... ANTIFA and BLM. They are over conflating every emotional topic and MSM has pumping out hatred and anger around the clock 24/7/365 since the orange guy came into their town and these extreme situations will only continue in frequency and intensity until the traitors are brought to tribunals to be judged. Prepare your minds to see extreme shit for the rest of this year, we are living in exceptional times.

Woody your Pups look great outside! Congrats on the Cripit pull. Maybe @ 53 days it wont be that indo couchy thing... could be get up and dance until its done curing.

Not gonna argue the politics thing. I'm a fucking libtard from the late 60s hippie movement. So no change from that still same shit different day.

When a cop kneels on the head of a guy for 9 minutes and kills him while his partner video tapes it and the guy dies and no-one does anything to help. Thats a fuse to light the pentup frustrations of folks being out of work no place to go no money no food. Give them a reason to stand up for their rights.

Powder keg - it went off. Now we gotta deal with it. Been too long. Racism goes every way too so we all guilty. Just need to figure out a way outta this time we are in with some positive change. Like how about a decent minimum wage. I'm a white guy never had to worry about it. What do I know?

Still fairness and equality ARE human rights. Gotta agree on that. As long as we all remain positive. Doing something negative is only gonna change the view from fairness and equality to lock em all up. I cant argue that. I can ask for peacefulness. I have a right to live in a peaceful world and its the police job to make it so. Do your fucking job.

Get the perpetrator in front of the judge (in one piece) and let justice do its thing. Problem has been police think they are the judge and jury. Thats what needs to change.

Police see a person throwing rocks. Is it the right thing to do to go and beat up the rock thrower? No its not the right thing. Arrest the rock thrower and take him to see the judge. Thats the job. If they cant do that, get a different job. Its pretty simple really.

Back
Top Bottom