Our Ongoing Grows

well seeing I had to stay sober to help keep the drunks in line??? Naw imagine that,,, but I did have to do afew honey dew's and we did get the pool opened,,, eat well.. I stayed sober,, my homie? not so much. But he ate well..
But hell.. Tonight I just got done with the fencing around the pool.. Well, almost.. 85%? We bought some of that 2' garden type 25' rolls of 2x4 vinyl coated shit... And I had a 5, 4 legged plastic shelving units cut in half trned table down,, made 10 double posted fence posts.. These can be cut again if needed. One day I'll show them off in a pic......

But tonight I must make up for yesterday's lackings.........

Now tomorrow,,, knock on wood everything works tomorrow when we fire the system up............. She is getting old... My worry every year is that heater... pressure in the filter goes up even 2 pounds,, and she 'likes' to shut down.. But she's been acting up for 3-4 years now????? Might last forever... I give her a rap and she starts back up.....

But all in all was a good day for Miss J I even helped her make a pole so she could put a star ontop our dead jap maple out back....... the one they can see from a satellite.

Nothing new here.. I will have that GMOxCake coming out 1-2? days.. She might be worth a pic or two.. Tall plant... Even to tall for my room.. But once the weight settled in on them branches she leans over right proper under th light........

Hope everyone good out there............

Hey, Brother! Please wish a happy belated to Miss J! :party:

Good deal on getting the pool opened, too! :high-five:

BTW, I've got a new "drive-by" location for you (before you get too far behind! :rofl: ) :

Well just another day in paradise peoples.......... Working on a hangover tonight............ Is my neighbors B-Day tonight,,, damn seems everyone I know is getting old???????
But I did wander outback and take afew fast pics of acouple things I got growing on.......

First off,, the GMOxCake x3 I got going into flower.... These are going to be tall MFer's. I know they will damn near triple in size come harvest time..... Something like Mister BBrown likes to grow, JK @bobrown14

and I have a Cripit out there.. She's going to have to give me at least 3 good cuts for my next rotation. I don't see a problem with that... And the mother,, she'll be permitted to finish outdoors so she'll be a good-sized plant come oct? that other plants? Some auto seed I had.... The three are a GG4 auto and a Purple skunk auto. And the third,, a Frost Factory photo.

And I have these three also going in hopes of something looking worthy of taking a cut or three off of?

in that tray I also have two sprouts in hopes of another prospective mother? King Gelato?

and then I have that one Pup I need a hold me over clone of when I clone the Cripits. Along with a Auto Mazzar plant that is flowering;

On a different note,, I just looked at the three Pup's I have in flower and found a budworm and a little budworm damage on that plant.... So I'm going to spray with some Captin Jacks tomorrow after lights out.. Funny,, I sprayed the shit outta these plants before I flowered.. Might just be from a moth flying around the house? I used both Safers and Green Cleaner on these 5-6 times before I brang them in.. Either that shit doesn't work on worms,, not that it claims it does,, or like said, an illegal immigrant moth found them because all I see is on one plant? Either way,, I got a jug of that shit just for this reason.. One hitter quitter with that stuff.............

But in case I'm not back before,, I hope everyone has a good and safe 4th of July and keep all them digits..... I'm sure not shutting down for the 4th.. But it's going to be a lean 4th here... Even tho my son in law whats to go chasing fireworks in Washington State.. I know the closest place is acouple hours away.. and I'm not going that far.. Besides, I don't have enough cash to buy what I'd want......... I like mortars........ And crackers.. And bottle rockets. And roman candles. And, and................

Happy 4th be safe and Keepem Green

well guess I lied. imagine that... Just got back from stocking up on mortars. So is going to be a little noise here to celebrate our Country's Birthday........... The Greatest Country on the face of the earth.

No offense to other Country's. I think we all should have pride in our Country...

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th of July. Get out and enjoy.......

well guess I lied. imagine that... Just got back from stocking up on mortars. So is going to be a little noise here to celebrate our Country's Birthday........... The Greatest Country on the face of the earth.

No offense to other Country's. I think we all should have pride in our Country...

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th of July. Get out and enjoy.......
:party: Happy 4th, Brother! Try not to blow anything up that you don't want blown up! ;)

Man I use to have all the killer fireworks back home.. We use to get 5 and 6" mortars huge rockets, M200's and even evergel C-4 with caps. They still do in afew states.. My boy back in Ind. still gets them.

But now,, I'm just happy to get these 2" ones. I swear to god they sold out 6 pallets full in 5 minutes while I was standing there.. I got the last box of the ones I wanted. There was a line out into the parking lot. If I wood've got there 5 minutes later they wood've all been gone.

I guess the kids around here in Portland are stocked up with the ammo they throw at the cops in these stupid riots..... antifa ammo.

can you imagine this one going off?
Firework-sbt-1-1024x683.jpg

Happy 4th Woody... we just hangin.. be sitting back puffing maybe a sip or 3 and listening to the fireworks. Same as last night. Some of em sound like bombs and we aint that close to anyone.

Its 1/4 mile to my next door neighbor they sounded like in our back yard last night! Couldn't see shit thru the trees. Maybe tonight!

Cheers Woody! Happy 4th and Happy Bday to Janet!

Damn sorry to hear about mites again! Fuk. I had to tun out and check all my plants and they look ok. So far so good. But these things can pop up almost overnight.

Yo I cloned the Red Diesel today. 8 of them. I should be able to get at least one out of this batch. She stinks! I can smell it from across the yard and it isn't even flowering yet!

Well, thanks for checking in peoples,,,,, I still got all my fingers.. And had a great 4th.. I hope everyone enjoyed theirs... I still have a couple of boxes of Mortars for New Year and people's B-Days.....

I don't want people to think I ain't growing... So I grabbed a couple of fast pics of the puppies. I have the three in there in 7-gallon pots under that 1500 watt HPS on a light rail......... I'm not sure how long they been flowering I don't go by dates. After growing this strain this long, I know her like a book. I also have 3 of the GMOxCake in there that just went under the HPS lamp. So here's the Puppies' I shot these after lights went out so they aren't the best pics........

Yea @lazyfish if you get a few clones of the Red D,, keep me in mind....... I have tones going now,, but I'd like to get ahold of it.

Oh BTW those 3 GMOxCake are the last. Well least last of that seed. I think I still have a couple seed.

But come push to shove,, and why I didn't clone her,,, first, she's tasty as fuck when grown proper. But the yield is real small,,, now I could deal with that,,,, IF which comes to #3,, well, I've smoked better. Followed by #4 height.... and she is a monster. I got the three in three 20+" plants on a flood table under that bigger Mars LED a few inches above for now. I am running it on Grow UVB side,, and upped the Cal/Mag also juiced it with flower fert's 3-4 days before I started this circus.. I know in the past, I've had '''better''' results with unruly Sativa if I started the flower cycle with an MH bulb for like 6-7 days then bust out the HPS???????... Now, I've never put a tape on them in a real test.. But that's what my mentor told me years and years back.. And so much he said,, was spot on, over the years.. But these easily triple,,, in the overhead department.... I'll have to do alittle super cropping before they can go under the bigger/hotter lights.. Or place them in the center of the room where neither lamp will pass directly over...... In the overlap......

I'm also going to have to fog those Puppies with some Captin Jack's once more this week?. I sprayed them once a week or so back after finding a budworm on one of them.. But is Summertime'''''..... And we always got a couple of moths breaking into the house here and there....

It's not like the plants need a good soaking with it.. You don't even need to get both sides of the leaf. And that atomizer is perfect for it,, it has dual controls, one for the force of air,, and the other the amount of product introduced into the airflow. Makes it easy to get a super fine mist on the leafage and not enough to even penetrate or burn the buds. Kind of like an HVLP sprayer.. if you paint.......

Well, I babbled enough for now.. Kicking out some tunes have a snort off the jug and enjoying a dubie............

Back
Top Bottom