Our Ongoing Grows

My bad I didn't get pic of the last Gelato.. she was a winner... Alittle airy in the finished bud department.. But the smoke is good........ @ plants netted 6-8 oz's

I am looking for a name for the latest Butthead.... Anyone?

BTW I am up potting into finish pots tonight.......

And I'm partial to shit for brains?????

right.............. you say a word and I respond? buckshot?

I do live in portland,, so a feminine name probly isn't required????? JK kind of..........

But I'm still going to call her what I call all my dogs.. shit for brains. Least when I talk to it.. Naw Miss J is struggling with a name..

I kind of wanted a beagle... And after seeing the prices of a well 'papered' dog, man, it'd be a solid investment pretty cheep........ They want up to 4K a good, bitch pup and up from there for a 'better' papered bitch pup. Beagles have 8-11 pups a yelp. Minus 2k for a champion''' stud. And then most puppies are sold in advance.
I been looking,,, and I do have a friend'''' Sacramento ways that has one of the "Best" bloodlines in the states, winners, winners in NC, caliber,, that runs a stud service... We done horse trading before.. He was telling me people can't get enough of them anywhere... And with the internet,,,, top rated pups are in total demand........
He could sell any pup I had fast,, IF I got a good bitch. 4,500-6,000k per. And I like pairs??????? Nah alot of work poor Miss J????,, unless you kennel them. 2 in a kennel is better than one... Nah.. But I do have a unused greenhouse???? And a perfect dog run right along side it that could be fenced in with less than 15' of fence... More important is my neighbors on that side the yards is that youngster I took under wing so I and beagle 'can'''' get loud at times?..

Could but naw....... Pipedreams..... I had once,, including puppies, 28 beagles at one time once....... And I was getting over market because of the papers,, and I had started them hunting on small game for afew months with the pack. I had 6 dogs in my 'stable'. Then I ended up going to jail,,, and was with this snake who promised shed help me out,, while I did 9 months... Told every weekend and sneak of hook up.. Was a work farm... That the three dogs I still had were fine.. Day I got out? Found out she 'lost' them acouple months after I got locked up..... Dope fiend bitch....... Oh well babbling.....

Please excuse the intrusion, as we help one of our valued Sponsors.

Sierra Natural Science has been a 420 Mag Sponsor for over a decade, and we finally talked them into getting active in the forums. Please show them around, subscribe and promote this thread and show them how much we truly appreciate them.

Meanwhile, if anyone has any pest or disease control questions for SNS, please let them know in their thread.

Has anyone used SNS before and can share your experience in the thread above? :thanks:

Mine were rabbit dogs, I’ve had a couple good ones over the years.
Man I love rabbit hunting... Back home we use to hunt the railroad tracks.. Throw one hunter up on the tracks on the rocks and another in the edge of the field with acouple 16 gauges,. and acouple dogs running up the middle in the blackberry bushes. Was a blast to look down and watch them work that little gully in-between. I had this one bitch that wood catch more rabbits than we shot. Hear that rabbit scream and go get your rabbit.. Hey and them rabbits weren't stupid.. They knew all the tricks.. I've watched swamp rabbits in the woods run at a tree and jump, hitting the tree 3-4 feet up from the ground and spring off and land 20' away.. The dogs run to the tree and circle till they picked up the track again. Nothing like the sound of 3 or 4 beagles running a track.. Close second is coon hunting at night with acouple hounds and a 22........

But when we were going to 'fill' the deep freezes for family with rabbit,, we wood always keep the edge rows of the soybeans growing into winter,, mainly for deer feed,, but ride on the front of a harvester and pick off the rabbits that ran in front with a 410. On a good night we'd get 30-40 rabbits. I use to use a 410/22 mag over under. Wish I still had that gun.......

Well the little rat is adjusting. Fixxing to take the stiches out from her spaying.. And she's starting to show us how much energy she has.. Alot........

Well I have these 3 Gelatos,, just about ready to go into flower.... I plan on spraying them with some green cleaner before.. Stuff works on PM also... as well as bugs....... I'm get a pic for the before shot then a nother when they come out.. I won't forget this time.. The last is top notch smoke......

Gelato should be a good one for aches and pains. My buddy had a yellow English beagle that caught a lot of rabbits. Had to get to them quick or “Butter” would rip them a new asshole. Lol

Back
Top Bottom