Our Ongoing Grows

Well people,, I just got that ham bone and acouple pounds of pinto beans on slow cooking in the old crock pot. Tomorrow, all Miss J has to do is fire up some cornbread, and we be happening tomorrow night come dinner time.....
we just finished a big ole pot of ham and bacon with beans and cornbread thats good eats :) thats funny about shadow my sisters dog is named shadow hes a good boy your plants are looking good take it easy bud!

Woody how's it going brother. I've let my veg girls get out of control for my short tent. I might have to flower them out in the shed with the taller tent and hps lights. Do you think 2 1k's in a 4'x8' is too much?
that is ALOT of light.. if you can control the temps should make for a hella crop...

I need to get my 600w going but I’ll be looking at 315w CMH soon
great lights..

...yeah, I can't recall anyone using above a 1000 HPS...fwiw, I'd go with 5 20's over one 100 bulb...but that's solely based on my senior stage spending habit's... ;) :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I been using 1500 watt lights every winter for that last few years.. The trick is a big hood and a short light rail... I use the Magnum XXL hood which is like 38"x40", on a 4' light rail.......

Here is pics of my on going grow it’s gods gift these ladies are 5 1/2 weeks old what do you think thus far ? Had a shit load of problems with my last 4 grows all had a untimely demise going to flip into flower in about a week after some trimming and some LST we’ll see

42FDDB43-D56C-4BC4-8715-B39B82A90B71.jpeg

71DF0D84-90F6-48A4-94E7-BD1170A3B5EC.jpeg

Here is pics of my on going grow it’s gods gift these ladies are 5 1/2 weeks old what do you think thus far ? Had a shit load of problems with my last 4 grows all had a untimely demise going to flip into flower in about a week after some trimming and some LST we’ll see

42FDDB43-D56C-4BC4-8715-B39B82A90B71.jpeg

71DF0D84-90F6-48A4-94E7-BD1170A3B5EC.jpeg
beautiful plants.......

Alittle upgrade for a under cared for of this one called Vamperlla????? something? I did try this one abit back and got some sorry looking plants... These are looking fine,, and she'd been in veg for months making for a nice bush.. I STILL can't see sex????????? She's like 3 months old........ But I decided to up pot her which she might be in need of?????? ,,, and start a mildew/mite spray regiment on her...

I'm going to start with a light spray of ```organocide 3 in 1 out they gate..... Followed up with safer fungicide and last a Green-Cleaner rise as I start flower....... I've seen a spot of PM on her right now... But plants in veg can put up with alot of abuse..... Might fry some leafage,,, but nothing that won't be replaced in spades.. Better than flowering a crop only to find out 6 weeks in you got molds,, and not the good ones like I'm trying to establish in my closest right now????

but here's what I got now,,, besides being alittle hungry for some root space and more nutrients..;;;

but she, well both of them,,, have alot of rootage that should be well abled to handle some new soilage.....
I did uppot two of the blueberry.. I'm holding back on the third... he/she/it has some beautiful color on the stemage.. The mainstem is almost black...... But it has all the look of a male,, taller more spacing between nodes...... But it's so pretty... I'll keep it in a 3 gallon pot of let it run it's course,, least still she shows sex..... Oh wait,, I killed it last night....... But I have 2 fine examples of hopefully female short bushy purple exemplars is that the proper word?. ??? But I'll be happy with one.. I'm spending alitlle more time with these veg plants in hope of some wieght.. All the Blueberry I've ever grown did better as a bush than a main cola type plant... SOOO these are getting topped and retopped and retopped. and going to need a extra couple months vegging,, with some root space.. I'm thinking 15 gallon or so.......

Well hope everyone's having a great day........

Alittle upgrade for a under cared for of this one called Vamperlla????? something? I did try this one abit back and got some sorry looking plants... These are looking fine,, and she'd been in veg for months making for a nice bush.. I STILL can't see sex????????? She's like 3 months old........ But I decided to up pot her which she might be in need of?????? ,,, and start a mildew/mite spray regiment on her...

I'm going to start with a light spray of ```organocide 3 in 1 out they gate..... Followed up with safer fungicide and last a Green-Cleaner rise as I start flower....... I've seen a spot of PM on her right now... But plants in veg can put up with alot of abuse..... Might fry some leafage,,, but nothing that won't be replaced in spades.. Better than flowering a crop only to find out 6 weeks in you got molds,, and not the good ones like I'm trying to establish in my closest right now????

but here's what I got now,,, besides being alittle hungry for some root space and more nutrients..;;;

but she, well both of them,,, have alot of rootage that should be well abled to handle some new soilage.....
I did uppot two of the blueberry.. I'm holding back on the third... he/she/it has some beautiful color on the stemage.. The mainstem is almost black...... But it has all the look of a male,, taller more spacing between nodes...... But it's so pretty... I'll keep it in a 3 gallon pot of let it run it's course,, least still she shows sex..... Oh wait,, I killed it last night....... But I have 2 fine examples of hopefully female short bushy purple exemplars is that the proper word?. ??? But I'll be happy with one.. I'm spending alitlle more time with these veg plants in hope of some wieght.. All the Blueberry I've ever grown did better as a bush than a main cola type plant... SOOO these are getting topped and retopped and retopped. and going to need a extra couple months vegging,, with some root space.. I'm thinking 15 gallon or so.......

Well hope everyone's having a great day........
Good to see you staying busy Wood. I have been on a hiatus from growing for a while other than a few seeds I threw in the ground last year. I have been ordering from Dutch Seeds and have gotten a nice selection of beans. GDP, Blue Berry, Bubba Kush , Strawberry Banana, Critical Fast Auto. My new link is in my signature. HOZ :slide: :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom