Our Ongoing Grows

Whats up Woody?

Man thats some roots there bud. Impressive even.

Glad your pup got thru her medications ok.

My dogs always sniff first even when I hand em some meat, they dont smell animal fat they aint eatin.

Good to see you staying busy Wood. I have been on a hiatus from growing for a while other than a few seeds I threw in the ground last year. I have been ordering from Dutch Seeds and have gotten a nice selection of beans. GDP, Blue Berry, Bubba Kush , Strawberry Banana, Critical Fast Auto. My new link is in my signature. HOZ :slide: :yahoo:
Yes it's been awhile since I seen ya up and growing. I've heard good things about that Strawberry Banana.. And I have a friend whos been doing the Dutch Seeds Blueberry. He's been growing it for 8 or 9 years. Dude named Slim. Use to call himself Tunes 420. I don't see a link for him anymore
theres some roots :)
...I'm sure she will take off in a bigger home...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:
you’ll have some monsters soon.
Whats up Woody?

Man thats some roots there bud. Impressive even.

Glad your pup got thru her medications ok.

My dogs always sniff first even when I hand em some meat, they dont smell animal fat they aint eatin.

Yea those Blueberrys I got are taking off too...

I haven't been doing a lot lately myself..... But I still have afew going.. I have three of these Gelatos going now.... I don't have a clue how long she's been flowering... But they are doing pretty good..... So I did a fast pic or two just so people know I'm still alive and growing...

Well I hope everyone's doing good out there and that their gardens are pumping out so massive flowers,, Best to everyone.. Keepem Green

Good evening peoples.. Thanks for the kind words as always ya'll.

I did snap afew more pics.. I better watch out or that might become a habit.... But I did grab acouple more pics of the Gelato's.

I also have a Purple Primate from Hydro Red. This is the last seed I had of it,, and I didn't take a clone of it.. And I'm not a big fan of revegging of the plants.. Unless I had some off the charts... It's good weeds... But isn't all that tho.. Small yield of decent buddage.. On a 1-10 scale,, I'd give it a 7-7.5.

I also have some of the Ting crosses gifted me by @Dankman_420 I started 6 of them.. 1 didn't act right,, but is coming around....
and here's the pick of the litter....

and here's the whole litter.....

I also just got some Rye grain.. Well this is alittle old. I've had it for 4 weeks.. I plan on getting 2 smaller bags to work with.. This is 5 pounds.. I'm going to opt for 2, 3 pound bags instead. The first I tried didn't seem to take.. Maybe temps are too low?

Well that's it from the peanut gallery.. Keepem Green

Fast update. My 'Old Lady's' sons husky has cancer. Shame.. Is a pretty dog and she's only 4 years old..
So I don't know if it will work but I fired up the old rice cooker and some everclear alcohol, and took acouple Oz's I had left over from the outdoor grow for a year ago and made some RSO. Knock on wood...

And Mister @Dankman_420 I threw afew seed on the paper towel of that Chernobyl F2's. BTW those Rare Dankness x Chernobyl are starting to take off nicely....

Hope everyone's having a great weekend........

Well @Pennywise it sure couldn't hurt? Life treating ya good?

Well Mister @Dankman_420 I just upotted them Ting crosses you sent.

and I got 4 of the Raredankness crosses going;

My small white pots are about history.. They are are all cracked and held together with duct tape and bubblegum...

So I broke down and bought 20 of these 1 gallon 'soft' pots. I know I'll have problems transplanting from them but they are pretty cheap. So even if I have to cut them out, should be worth it for good starts. I got 20 of them for 15 bucks. I love the ways these 'soft' or smart pots grow out the root materials. They seem to make the most out available area, that equals to more root mass. I've got nothing bad to say,, cept transplant,, and watering..

I also have them 2 Blueberries going about ready to transplant into finish pots, I'm going with these white square 7 gallon pots;

And my jars are close to empty. So I took that Purple Primate tonight even tho she could've use a week tops to really finish up proper' she rock solid and sticky as hell. I wish I could tell ya what they smell like. She smells sweet even tho I can't put my finger on it. Oh well least I'll have afew oz's come Christmas......

Well hope everyone doing good out there and are ready for the holidays..

I've never been one for holidays. But least I'm lucky I really only have one person to shop for.. The rest,,, I can kick afew buds,, and call it.

Fast update. My 'Old Lady's' sons husky has cancer. Shame.. Is a pretty dog and she's only 4 years old..
So I don't know if it will work but I fired up the old rice cooker and some everclear alcohol, and took acouple Oz's I had left over from the outdoor grow for a year ago and made some RSO. Knock on wood...

And Mister @Dankman_420 I threw afew seed on the paper towel of that Chernobyl F2's. BTW those Rare Dankness x Chernobyl are starting to take off nicely....

Hope everyone's having a great weekend........
Always wanted to try there night terror og looks to be killer

Back
Top Bottom