Out door grow help

13n0k1

hey guys im thinkin about startin an outdoor grow this spring up in southern wisconsin im just wondering what are some good outdoor strains

i live on a lake out there and we have alot of woods that people really dont go near

and the soil is very very moist all summer being the shore of a lake...

if any buddy has any ideas lemme know

peace :bong:

:peace: 13n0k1:peace:

well i dont kno any off the top of my head, but if u go to a website that sells seeds they usually tell u which strains are for indoor and which ones are outdoor... im sure someone here can help u out with a link as i dont kno any that are allowed to be posted.

all rite

am also wondering if i should start them indoors and then move them out side
i dont not have any room i was thinkin germin them and mabey like 2 weeks veg max... cant let the folks find out

13n0k1 said:
all rite

am also wondering if i should start them indoors and then move them out side
i dont not have any room i was thinkin germin them and mabey like 2 weeks veg max... cant let the folks find out
You can start them indoors and move them out. Make sure the transition is easy by starting off with a few hours a day to harden them off and they should do just fine.

keep it posted.....

will do guys

also i will be starting an idoor grow in the next few weeks
whats a good hps lighting system cost

like 400 or 500 watt like 4 plants or so...

:bongrip:

13n0k1

ive herad you can buy a 400 for less then 100 on ebay, ive never seen it myself but thats what ive heard...i got a flouro system from 4hydro.com

Insidesun has some good prices. IMHO, living in WI, you probably wont be able to put your plants outside till around the first of May which will make them REALY big come fall if you start them now, so for your sake I hope you're right about them not being found. Give them lots of room to grow. At least 12 sq. ft. Soil that stays wet most of the time might be a problem. You could clear out a hole 3x3x3 ft, and fill it with potting soil mixed with a lot of pearlite or sand to give it better drainage. Good luck.

itll be sweet to see those finishd budz though.. if done right it could be magnificent

I'm in Milwaukee. I live on a lake too. My lake is called L. Michigan, and it's pretty great. There's woods. But there's no way I could grow outdoors even though I'm in liberal Bayview! I am jealous and would love to see your plants. I have a severe anxiety disorder so I have a really hard time finding it. Interestingly, when I have it, I have no anxiety. So. Well. Fun. Anyway, I have a dream about growing towers of the stuff. All kinds for all situations. I admire anyone doing it for themselves, that's awesome.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom