Outdoor 2020: Who Else Is Starting Already?

This year I am getting a head start. Out of all the seeds I have, it was very hard to decide on which ones to grow outside. So I just went with what I have the most of, to make it easy.

Super Skunk Kush from Garden of Green, and Respect 4 Gorilla from Expert Seeds

20200119_132253.jpg
20200119_134347.jpg

The plan is to fully train the Respect 4 Gorilla horizontally to keep more exposure to the South, while I only tie the Super Skunk Kish back once, pulling it to the North. It was a toss up between which one gets what, or if I trained any.

Way too early for me, but I won’t lie that I’ve been planning for my spring/summer grow. I’m starting my 3rd week or my 4th tent grow as we speak. I’m hoping to be done by mid April, start my 5th tent grow, and then start some of my outdoor girls inside as well. I’ll start some from seed and eventually take some clones from the 5th grow to try outside as well. I did all my outdoor gals from clones last year, and some weren’t planted until mid/late June in Southern Ontario. Some worked themselves to 5-6f tall and produced 600g+ of goods. Planning so far to do Durban Poison (clone) Blueberry (probably seed) Glookies (seed) and maybe try an auto Pineapple Express. I guess I’ll see what else I might try from there, but I expect more clones will be involved

I'm just finishing up some autos in my smallest tent, so I figured I'd just veg them in there for a few months, if need be.

I am not satisfied with last year, as I never actually planned on growing photos, they were spur of the moment crops.

That being said, I wanted a good head start on these plants, hoping they turn into the beasts I'm imagining. While the area I'm planting is very sandy, it's still pretty good overall for planting. The bushes are doing great.

I will be using the same slow release fertilizer as I did last year, as I was very pleased with what it did in such short time.

Im getting mine ready now too! Tmrw I am moving them into 2 gallon pots where they will be till they go outside.
9823BC1F-E5AE-4D96-B14D-40B2834744C7.jpeg
Looking very nice, lovely shade of green.

In another week or so, the daylight will reach 14hrs, so I'll start getting the holes ready. I'll move them into the pool room to harden off this week.

Can't wait to see the results. My first official outdoor photoperiod grow, hope the season is a good one. I decided I'm going to grown the same strains indoors as well, for a solid comparison.

Looking very nice, lovely shade of green.

In another week or so, the daylight will reach 14hrs, so I'll start getting the holes ready. I'll move them into the pool room to harden off this week.

Can't wait to see the results. My first official outdoor photoperiod grow, hope the season is a good one. I decided I'm going to grown the same strains indoors as well, for a solid comparison.
Awesome! I am probably going to wait until mid may to take them outside or possibly later depending on temperature. I can keep them inside in ideal temps and goos loghting for now

Awesome! I am probably going to wait until mid may to take them outside or possibly later depending on temperature. I can keep them inside in ideal temps and goos loghting for now
That was my original plan, but decided to get them out sooner. I'm going to add a few autos to the mix in june or so, to get some early outdoor smoke going.

I started germinating seeds in early April I have the last few swimming a bit now just starting to crack maybe 2 days until all are in the dirt. I have a handful of strains including Wedding Cake, Zkittlez, Special Kush and Special Queen, Queen is a dominate sativa where the others are indicia. Starting them inside for now, heck we have snow on the ground today. But they will be going outdoors probably in mid June when I can get out in crop fields, in the short period outdoors they grow big and fat. This is in northern Ohio, USA. I need a good year as last year was a disaster for me, did not get stuff out until mid July and it needs that month I lost. short yields on every dang plant. Lucky I keep back up from past years.

I started germinating seeds in early April I have the last few swimming a bit now just starting to crack maybe 2 days until all are in the dirt. I have a handful of strains including Wedding Cake, Zkittlez, Special Kush and Special Queen, Queen is a dominate sativa where the others are indicia. Starting them inside for now, heck we have snow on the ground today. But they will be going outdoors probably in mid June when I can get out in crop fields, in the short period outdoors they grow big and fat. This is in northern Ohio, USA. I need a good year as last year was a disaster for me, did not get stuff out until mid July and it needs that month I lost. short yields on every dang plant. Lucky I keep back up from past years.
Special Kush is one I have been looking at for a while, great reviews. It snowed all day yesterday here, but nothing stuck. Slightly cooler spring than I remember from previous years. Seems like I won't be getting them in the ground as soon as I had hoped, but I still have room in the basement tent for now.

20200418_080906.jpg
20200418_080918.jpg

This year I am getting a head start. Out of all the seeds I have, it was very hard to decide on which ones to grow outside. So I just went with what I have the most of, to make it easy.

Super Skunk Kush from Garden of Green, and Respect 4 Gorilla from Expert Seeds

20200119_132253.jpg
20200119_134347.jpg

The plan is to fully train the Respect 4 Gorilla horizontally to keep more exposure to the South, while I only tie the Super Skunk Kish back once, pulling it to the North. It was a toss up between which one gets what, or if I trained any.
Special Kush is one I have been looking at for a while, great reviews. It snowed all day yesterday here, but nothing stuck. Slightly cooler spring than I remember from previous years. Seems like I won't be getting them in the ground as soon as I had hoped, but I still have room in the basement tent for now.

20200418_080906.jpg
20200418_080918.jpg
I started my autos the first of March outside.I have 3 early miss, 3 Lambs Breath and 4White widows all autos.They are doing great.30 to 50 days I should harvest.
20200414_104758.jpg

Just starting and my first time so I'm trying autoflower seeds "durban poison "after killing my first ever clone I bought in just a few days I ordered the seeds and 2 just sprouted today so there off in pots now ,more seeds to pop !

Attachments

• 20200427_201311.jpg
    20200427_201311.jpg
    389.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 20200429_174226.jpg
    20200429_174226.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 70
  • 20200429_174242.jpg
    20200429_174242.jpg
    568.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 20200429_175737.jpg
    20200429_175737.jpg
    969.1 KB · Views: 91
Day 60 on some day 50 half. Outside the whole time since first of March. I know some of yalls look a lot better, but I'm a low stress grower that doesn't have much time to put into it but I'll take it.
20200501_091040.jpg
20200501_091040.jpg
20200501_090921.jpg

Attachments

• 20200501_090932.jpg
    20200501_090932.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
Back
Top Bottom