Outdoor Bagseed Op

kshojaee

Hello, this thread is hopefully going to aid me in learning and executing proper grow techniques, as well as function as a platform for others like me to be enlightened and informed about the "f.a.q." I might have.

This is mine and my friend's first year attempting a grow op, and I am very excited to see what we can make of it.

We have somewhere between 15-20 seeds, done germinating, and potted in a small black tray. The goal is to find the perfect time to make the move from indoor, to outdoor. Currently our sprouts stand no taller than three inches, each of which is healthily and avidly reaching for the light, which is suspended overhead.

Right now, were anticipating the big move, but were looking for some pointers from our fellows growers.

Our location is tucked away in a forest, where we have come across a small clearing seemingly big enough for all of our plants. We have soil to place where our plants will go, and a small wired-fence to wrap around the area.

I am trying to decide when would be the best time to make this move, and if there are any reports of "culture shock," or any other circumstances that might hinder this operation.

I could not thank you enough for any advice you could pass on to me, starting right now!:yummy:

Start getting them used to the sun, get them out and used to the rays. Take your time and slowly increase their time in the Sun. Otherwise you will fry them...:peace:

When they're about 12" tall is a good time to put them out, with caution as Be IRIE notes

will do. We've no nutrients or anything, We're just hoping to give it good soil, and water, and let nature do the rest.

Minus, of course, all of the upkeep we would maintain over them.:yummy:

I agree with BeIrie and FreakNature - be careful that they dont get mid day sun for the first week and a half, after which they will thrive in full sun.

I have seen my girl prove she could grow a plant with top buds without nutes(I thought she was just high at the time) - she did it too! I would'nt have suggested this idea had I not seen it done with my own eyes but it should grow in just soil outdoors to a reasonable harvest(her bud was good tasting too!) - but I further suggest making your own nutes from wood ashes, liquid manure, liquid compost and adding some worms to the soil. Pissing in a bottle of water and feeding it to your plant in veg stage is excellent for nitrogen. Look though overgrown for all handy, nute making tips.
:rollit:

is this grow still going?

if so, please share some photos with us and i will move this to the journals in progress...
for now, i am moving this to abandoned journals...

hope all is well in your world brother...;)

Back
Top Bottom