OUTDOOR Bubba Kush S1's

Kush2Kush

Well kinda started late on the journal due to camera problems but other than that. I ordered me my 10 pack of bubba kush s1's, which 2 out of 1o poppped and they are both different pheno's. so thats an upper. We have a Short stout bubba with sets coming out everywhere, This particular Pheno has Dark green leaves. The other pheno have Bright lime green leaves with more space on its stalk and more organized growth. Tell me what you think.
"Finally got pics approved" :allgood:

If anyways wants to know this grow is tkaing place on the East Coast of Florida.
Pheno 1:
21917My_girls_002.jpg

21917My_girls_001.jpg

Distinct bubba leaf :cheesygrinsmiley:
21917My_girls_004.jpg

Pheno 2:
Sorry for kinda bad pic this was taking at night. lol.
21917My_girls_0011.jpg

There about due for their final transfer soon.

Kush2Kush~ :peace:

Looks real nice. Are you putting them in pots or in the ground?

Looks real nice. Are you putting them in pots or in the ground?
I'm currently gathering supplys to transfer these girls into 10 gallon pots. Probably in the next day or so or when we get some cloudy weather.

What kind of lights are you using for the indoor plant pictured above?
The pic May have been taken inside Bag but it still is next to the other one outside, i just brought that one in to get a nice view since its more bunched up unlike the other. I Will be updating the pics VERY soon.

The darker Pheno has only been topped once, And i topped the other one about 3 times. So once I get an idea on the best way to max my yield were good to go from there.

~Kush2Kush

Well I'm so glad all of you are happy to follow my journal *Sarcasm*, Geesh wheres everyone at, show the love. Well heres and update thought ya'll might want to have a looksie.

Darker Stouter pheno:
21917My_girls_009-thumb.jpg

21917My_girls_012-thumb.jpg

Lighter Smaller pheno:
21917My_girls_008-thumb.jpg

21917My_girls_007-thumb.jpg

Chill spot:
21917My_girls_014-thumb.jpg

Well hopefully will see more opinions on my grow after i post this, Hope everyones is doing ok on whatever they do. and thats about it for me until the next update.

~Kush2Kush

Probably about a month and half or maybe more not to sure. Didn't date em when we planted or when they popped. Glad i have so many replys! Ill return the love for sure.

Yea my fav is that darker pheno its so thick and close together its nuts. Its a sign for the true bubba :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

~Kush2Kush

Thankyou Beensmokin, I do my best with these girls, Currently have 2 clones that rooted TODAY from the bushy one, yet to take clones on other pheno. Very soon though Verrrry soooon.

The 2 clones:
*Until mine gets approved*
21917My_girls-thumb.jpg

~Kush2Kush

Yes im pretty happy about it seeing I didnt even use a root hormone, but it took like 11-12 days to root in this FL humidity. Hopefully we can get 4 stable clones off each Pheno, But well see what happens soon enough. Come monday is when it begins :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom