Outdoor crops

richgannon_2001

ive been hard at work for 2 months now growing and cloning and pampering about 20 mothers, i am now at about 200 plants in total and more are on the way, ive planted what i have in different farmers fields all around the city im from.....my question is....anyone else going through the same torment of working hard to plant plants all the while hoping the crops pull through!?!? its craaazy im praying to the weed gods every night that my stuff isnt found by "crop hunters"

yea mine are about 30 minutes out into the country but around here ppl go walk the fields using their nose in late september, it doesnt matter how well concieled they are if it smells enough.....its a major roll of the dice.....i have no intention of going out to visit them anymore let alone everyday, if nethin thats when someone would see me goin out there n go investigate themselves. ill be goin back mid september to see what ive still got n then the real waiting game begins knowing what i have out there and seeing it still there makes the waiting game even harder.

The real hard work is still ahead ! Just haulling out 200 plants out of the fields is butt bustin' work. 200 plants to cut and trim is a WHOLE lot of work ! As for all the trim you have at the end ......buy a set of bubble bags , it'll be the best investment you'll ever make . 200 mature plants worth of trimmings should equate to at the very least , a few kilos worth of hash !:smokin3::cheesygrinsmiley::bong::laughtwo::peace:

yep i already have the bubble bags.....hopefully come mid october ill have some bad ass pics of what i grew, we have AK a strain of Willys im not sure of a strain of kush im not sure of and some bag seeds so in total there should be some good variety. had to buy a gps to remember where i put everything tho......n hell yea 200 plants is a lot to put out....im planning on getting about 50-100 back, trimming is gonna be a bitch if it come through

fuck, man. that's a LOT of plants. good luck though. might wanna go back in late july, to make sure they aren't drying out. just remember, security and not getting busted has got to be #1.:peace:

eeeeek. mine are growing with my tomatoes in the back yard....lol..

yep i already have the bubble bags.....hopefully come mid october ill have some bad ass pics of what i grew, we have AK a strain of Willys im not sure of a strain of kush im not sure of and some bag seeds so in total there should be some good variety. had to buy a gps to remember where i put everything tho......n hell yea 200 plants is a lot to put out....im planning on getting about 50-100 back, trimming is gonna be a bitch if it come through

problem starts with naming yourself after a so/so quarterback......
lol just kidding, they can't all be kurt warner/marc bulger...:Rasta:

far fucking out. hey, I grow tomatoes too, have about 50 on my 9 plants waiting to turn red....
go green thumbs!
isn't nature cool?

i love growing my own stuff, i have carrots, rhuebarb, tomatoes, raspberries, and 4 corn plants. and i learned an awsome way to keep all the darn animals away. just water and tobasco sauce. spray with a water bottle, and watch an animal sink its teeth into some fire sauce...hahahahahahaha.... yea nature is great... cool job on those tom. how do you get so many? mine are called hearty grands, and they suck... but they make a great cover for my plants... till they get too tall......

i love growing my own stuff, i have carrots, rhuebarb, tomatoes, raspberries, and 4 corn plants. and i learned an awsome way to keep all the darn animals away. just water and tobasco sauce. spray with a water bottle, and watch an animal sink its teeth into some fire sauce...hahahahahahaha.... yea nature is great... cool job on those tom. how do you get so many? mine are called hearty grands, and they suck... but they make a great cover for my plants... till they get too tall......
Do you have gophers where you are? I had to give up my garden and flowers because the gophers have overtaken the whole area since the last wildfires. The only plants they didn't touch were rosemary and daffodils. If only I could put the tabasco sauce under the garden plants that would discourage the little critters. I think I once invited you to move out to Cali. Well if you do, bring your own water. It's dry, dry, dry, even some of my ancient cedar trees are going down.
P.S. Rich & Paladin: Dumb Q: What are bubble bags?

problem starts with naming yourself after a so/so quarterback......
lol just kidding, they can't all be kurt warner/marc bulger...

LMFAO thats comedy......Rich the Cannon Gannons 2002 season buried any stats Warner put up in his best years with the Rams but very funny you picked them over anyother worn out qb's out there lol.....yea getting busted is a lot of the reason of not going back to check on them.....if they are dried out in july ill find out in september wen i check on them its no different either way, im assuming a bunch will get stolen so i dont figure to have to prune everything i put out......im not doing anything other than moth balls and peeing around the plants, i dont believe in violence especially not a booby trap or anything crazy like that.....if the weed gods answer my prayers and it all comes through i may have to work full time on weekends and after work for a few weeks to trim everything, or maybe id get a trimming machine....anyone ever use one of those barrel style ones??

richgannon, there is an NFL thread on here and we were talking about putting together a private group of stoner fottball fans to compete each week on picks--you might already be in a league like that--but either way it is REAL fun. it will start signups in the next few weeks, I'll post a new thread here when it does. you'd be fun in there. go Rams!!

yea i grew them in my place till they sexed and only cloned females....had an issue where i clone a hermie plant at the start but weve isolated all the clones and they are in a field of their own.......Broomhaur im in for sure for the picks pool thatd be awesome!!

digis_003.jpg

got the pics of my plants and tomatoes. yea we have gophers. lots of them. my problems lie with, ground hogs, raccoons, possoms, porcupines, and deer.
as for the deer, they like pot... but i have to say coming face to face with a deer is way fn cool.
julianne, i cannot move to cali, but i promise to make a visit someday..:peace::peace:

Back
Top Bottom