Outdoor G-13 Monster Plants 3 to 5 pounders each

insane
These are my 6 plants I got going. The tall one is 9.5 feet tall. This was three days ago. They are stretching like mad and even bigger today. G-13 with Fox Farms soil and ferts only.

sl738157.jpg

sl738154.jpg

sl738153.jpg

sl738092.jpg

sl738147.jpg

The 70 year old neighbor saw the plants when about waist high. My family lived in this house for over 40 years and so has he. He never had a problem and even told me he voted for Medical MJ.

The other house behind the fence is my cousin house. The apartment above the garage you see in my pics in non finished apartement. My cousin told me to so whatever I want in my yard. As long as he can do whatever he wants in his yard. I can live with that. Besides those two neighbors my backyard is really sucluded pretty good. You would have to go into there yards to see the plastic.

Also looking into a puppy German Shepperd. Going to spend the money to train this one to gaurd. The dogs I have now are great. But they are big ol lovers that have always slept inside with us. So a true junk yard gaurd dog is just not in there blood at night. This is going to change soon. I will name him Hitler or Ripper. Not sure yet.
or Santa because it looks like you got christmas going on 365

Back
Top Bottom