Outdoor gro - spooked again

julianne

Here I am worrying yet again about the outdoor babies. This is the 3rd try growing outdoors.
The first year I had a well-hidden site all ready to plant when I had to call a deputy sheriff to remove a rattler from my woodbox. I didn't want it killed so off he went with the rattler down to my gro site. Whew! Of all the places he could have gone.
Next year an electric co. guy was working down at the well and came back up to the house via an unused gate and path that no one had ever used before. I saw him walk right past my 6 plants without seeming to notice. Again, Whew!
Now, today. A tree-cutter guy that has done work for me before came by and offered to cut a 50' dying tree behind barn for only $150. He needs gas money for a trip north. He will cut it up and stack it, too. No way could I pass up such a price so he is out there cutting. It's about 20' away from my newest babies. There are 6 of them about 12" tall and very bushy. There's a huge bush in back of them and some tall grass in front. Now I am pacing and nibbling on fingers wondering if there will be any left. I'm not so worried about the Po busting me as I am about the gossip in this small town. Well, thanks for listening--it's too early to pack a bowl so back to pacing and nibbling.
What d'ya'll think? Is this some kind of sign that I should forget about growing outdoors? Or just freaky coincidences?

I know the feeling. I look at it as just another part of growing outside . .....Sure gets the pulse rate up ,don't it ? :laughtwo::smokin::peace:

Well, the guy finally left and I ran out to find my little beauties buried by top limbs and leaves. I dug around for a while and finally found where they were. One was sorta okay but covered in sawdust; 2 were limp but intact; and the other 3 were broken off. I gave them some water and told them I was sorry. If any of them were female I'm sure they been shocked into changing. Seems funny but the years I haven't grown outside, no one ever comes around on the property. I can handle this small disappointment. I think about all the bigger growers around the country that lose their crops in tornados and hurricanes. That would be really sad.

This is why I let abosultley NOBODY on my property, but the people i know wont kill my girls. Very rarely would i let anybody anywhere near my outdoor plants, id of cut my own tree down. Plus i would of made sure they WOULDNT of been in harms way from anything that might of fell on my plants, or from anybody even being able to get to them. The damage to the plants shocked them deffinately, no cannibas plant will get tree limbs thrown on top of it and not go into shock. Though they have a good chance of recovery, just make sure you take good care of them for a week or so and they should be right back to normal if they didnt die already. I hope you dont have this bad misfortune again! It goes to figure that right when you decide to grow marijuana outside, when nobody prior untill planting the crop ever came over...Go figure, That stuff usually happens to me with my indoor grows. Never have no company untill Im at risk of going to jail again :laughtwo:

dude thats a crazy concidence if i were you i might go find another site for them ifpossible if not just stik it out hope ur babies make it man

HaHa. thanks for asking. Well, 3 grew very nicely until last week I had to pull up 2 because they had little clusters of balls growing. The 1 left is a beauty, very indica-y looking and about 2 feet tall. I've been smoking this strain from a grower up north for several years and I never could find out what kind it was. This was the first time I ever found any seeds so I had to plant them. I prefer sativa dom--no wonder I've felt a little sleepy all these years. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom