Outdoor Grow 2015 - Autoflowering - Iberian Peninsula

ks199993

Hi guys! And thanks for all of you who daily fill this forum with great informations!(I really had to say this:love:) So, i started my first grow a year ago with 6 bag seeds (indoor of course), and went from 6 seeds to 2 seedlings,then, from 2 seedlings to 1 veg plant (moved to outdoor at this point) and from and unknown sex plant to a beautiful female plant. The plant ended up being a sativa dominant strain, so pests and humidity were a big problem at the end of flowering resulting in a early harvest (200g of low-med quality bud)... For me, it was a success, since i never though i would get this far!
This season i decided to get even better, so here i am. :cheer:

What strain is it? Auto NL (00 seeds) and Auto kaya 47 (Advanced seeds)
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? indica dominant for NL and sativa dominant for K47
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long? 3 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Outdoor yeahh!
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Compo sana universal
If soil... What size pot? 18L and 25L
Size of light? 15/9 (12h of direct sunlight)
Is it aircooled? wind
Temp of Room/cab? 12º-15º(night) and 20-35º(during the day)
RH of Room/cab? big range
Any Pests ? Not yet (i guess)
How often are you watering? every 5 days but it depends on the weather.
Type and strength of ferts used? No ferts have been used yet.

The main focus on this thread will be those 2 plants since they are in my yard. But i got 2 older autos(NL and bubblegum) 3 weeks older with 65 cm (they started flowering this week), 5 more little auto seedlings (NL,BG and chocolat kush) and one last regular female chocolate skunk (2 weeks old).

6oYXUJ9.jpg

NL aparently healthy
cLJr3jn.jpg
JxYDYfN.jpg

K47 deformed leaves
ptSiTGf.jpg
7golVIF.jpg
7QCoBUK.jpg

:Namaste:

They look great. What fertilizer line do you have set v up for these LADYS.

And I here you on your successful grow last year. C i congrats by the way

I'm doing the same coming back for round two. Sam turn out also on my end. Glad to be apart of this journal.

Thanks, the first round is always full of twists hehe! Now for my second grow i am planning on using the biobizz range, i heard really good things of it. So this week i will start with 1ml of fish mix and 1 application of bactomatik rex and later on top max and biobloom.
Anyone knows about the deformed leaves, the new ones (on the top) are popping with the same deformities...

They seem to be curling up some. Your outside. How warm is it. This could be from heat, calcium deficiency. These are just some things that could be it. Just an opinion though. How's the ph of your water?

Tested my tap water at 7.0 which is probably ok...2 weeks ago the temperatures reached 35ºC for a couple of days but since then it ranges from 20 to 25 during the day and 12ºC to 16ºC at night.

During the day if you can try to get them Some shade. Heat can make your leaves url up. Make sure they get a breeze though. It helps strength in the stalk.

Do you happen to have some cal mag.
Only asking because I would recommend dropping the ph just a tad. Just my opinion. I like running my ph at 6.7 or so, But you wanna test it going in and coming out. This way you can play with it some. Only reason I say drop the ph some. Is because if it's to high you can get a nutriant lockout.

How often do you water?

So alot happened in 2 days, the girls are doing great, weather was a little inconstant yesterday (35ºc went to thunder/rain/hail) but i anticipated that and covered them. Two days ago i bought 3 gallons of 6.6 ph water and i think they loved it. Now about the nutes, i'l be receiving them probably tomorrow, should i consider giving them their first run? (I was thinking about dosing 1ml or even 0.5 of biobizz fish mix)

WIN_20150608_143912.JPG
WIN_20150608_143923.JPG
WIN_20150608_143903.JPG
WIN_20150608_143850.JPG

Those are the plants i talked above, they are 7 weeks old (1 into flowering) and still no nutes yet...got fish mix, bio bloom and top max but really don't know where to start.
Auto Bubblegum (68 cm)
WIN_20150608_142221.JPG

Saw those two balls hanging on this plant and took the off...
WIN_20150608_142337.JPG
WIN_20150608_142403.JPG

Auto northern lights (72 cm)
WIN_20150608_142644.JPG
WIN_20150608_142612.JPG
WIN_20150608_142737.JPG
WIN_20150608_142702.JPG
WIN_20150608_142625.JPG

:volcano-smiley:

I would give them 1/4strength. Man that ball looks like a sac. This would be indication it's m a male, but honestly I can't tell from the angle. Let's hope not. Seems to be white fuzzy hairs coming out to. So let's hope for the best.

Looking good .
Thats what i though. But those were the only balls that i found(i inspected them for almost half an hour), and overall, flowering is doing just fine! Now bout the nutes, something like 1/4 strenght of biobizz fish mix (veg) for the two little plants? and 1/4 fish mix + 1/4 biobloom for the two older plants? what do you say?

:thanks:

How many rounds have you done on these plants. Meaning what's you fertilizing schedule.

You said you plucked those balls off. Want you to keep a close eye on it. Can you possibly get a pic of the inner nodes. Let me get a real good look if you can.

Back to nutes. If you have religiously stuck to the schedule. Then pump them up just a little more.

If your into pre flowers you should be weeding out the nitrogen and start adding more p&k. W ha t is your bloom nutes.

How many rounds have you done on these plants. Meaning what's you fertilizing schedule.

You said you plucked those balls off. Want you to keep a close eye on it. Can you possibly get a pic of the inner nodes. Let me get a real good look if you can.

Back to nutes. If you have religiously stuck to the schedule. Then pump them up just a little more.

If your into pre flowers you should be weeding out the nitrogen and start adding more p&k. W ha t is your bloom nutes.

Started yesterday by giving 0.75ml biobizz fish mix, 1ml biobloom , 0,75ml top max and 1 application of bactobloom. The little ones received only 1ml of fishmix and bactomatik. The male flowers, appeared on the node of the plant (near the leaf).

So this is the first round of nutes. If so give them 1/4 no more than that.

I see a lot of pistols on the pre flowers. I really hope that no more nuts pop up

Yep,i think i am fine on nutes right now. By the way, i installed a regular chocolate skunk (3 weeks old) on the yard (where i have the two older ladies), and gave it some bactomatik. Will post some pics in a few days.:thumb:
Thanks for your help jrd, i really appreciate it!

:Namaste:

So we are now at the 1 month mark, and the ladies already started showing signs of flowering. The NL is looking great, lots of side branches emerging and really healthy in overall. In the other hand, the k47 look weak and deformed. She received the same treatment as the NL, but at a lower dosage. I really don't know what else to do with her...

NL
WIN_20150616_144050.JPG
WIN_20150616_144056.JPG
WIN_20150616_144114.JPG
WIN_20150616_144257.JPG

Kaya 47
WIN_20150616_144213.JPG
WIN_20150616_144243.JPG

Is t he k 47 an auto. She dose look small. What size pots are they. Maybe check for roots coming out of the bottom.

The only reason I say this is because yellowing can be a sign of a few things.

Yellowing with brown spots or brown edges, mean your burning her up.

Plain yellow leave could be a sign of nutriant deficiency. Meaning give her a little more ferts.

Light yellow coming from the stalk up, mean root bound. Meaning she is outgrowing the pot she is in.

I'm gonna bet she needs more nitrogen. At the veg stage They need a lot of this, about once a a week they should get some fertilizer. Maybe every week and half.

This is tricky to stay on top of.
The plant will give you signs when she's sick. Trust me.

They are looking great though.

Is t he k 47 an auto. She dose look small. What size pots are they. Maybe check for roots coming out of the bottom.

The only reason I say this is because yellowing can be a sign of a few things.

Yellowing with brown spots or brown edges, mean your burning her up.

Plain yellow leave could be a sign of nutriant deficiency. Meaning give her a little more ferts.

Light yellow coming from the stalk up, mean root bound. Meaning she is outgrowing the pot she is in.

I'm gonna bet she needs more nitrogen. At the veg stage They need a lot of this, about once a a week they should get some fertilizer. Maybe every week and half.

This is tricky to stay on top of.
The plant will give you signs when she's sick. Trust me.

They are looking great though.

Those are both autos. The pots range between 17-25L (5-7g). The plant is giving me plenty hints of being sick believe me.
I started giving them nutes last week so i don't think it is nutriant defiency...

- slow growth
- deformed leaves (lots of leaves with 1/2 blades above the first node)

My conclusion is that it might be a genetic issue...i dont know

Hey! Update on the two older ladies. I am feeding with 1ml of fish mix, 3ml of biobloom and 2 ml of top max once a week.
Auto NL 8 weeks (95 cm)
WIN_20150622_114042.JPG

WIN_20150622_114049.JPG

WIN_20150622_114057.JPG

Auto BG 8 weeks (85 cm)
This one show some signs of deficiency on the older leaves
WIN_20150622_114115.JPG

WIN_20150622_114141.JPG

WIN_20150622_114131.JPG

Some damaged leaves
WIN_20150622_114122.JPG

WIN_20150622_114301.JPG

Regular Critical mass (aka chocolate skunk by seedbank)
WIN_20150622_115138.JPG
WIN_20150622_115143.JPG

Looking great. Cut those bad leaves off. There at the bottom of the plant so no harm will be done.

Remeber as she start to flourish like your plant is doing. She will start to vBulletin use up the nitrogen he has stored up. Yellowing will start from the bottom and b work it's way up. Only during flowering.

If this happen before flowering the b you could have a deficiency on your hands.

Seems to turning yellow Fri n the bottom up. Looks fine to me.

Back
Top Bottom