Outdoor grow in Thunder Bay

chumly57

420 Member
Hi, I'm looking to find or share info/problems/solutions to outdoor grow. My 4 seedings are started in the window waiting for transplant into pots at the end of April. I'm planning to use Promix soil from my local greenhouse. Last year I used autoflower santa maria seeds, not a bad result for a first time. This year using crop king feminized Cali OG and Crown Royale. Building a wheeled cart to follow the sun around my deck and since my reading of the "THE CANNABIS GROW BIBLE" 's 12/12 golden rule a flowering shed. Looking forward to the summer sun!!!

Word of warning, keep those plants in pots in case they don't finish by your areas frost date. I get frost early October so anything not done by then gets wiped out by the sudden drop. That Cali OG cross with Haze is a long flower strain and will likely need to finish indoors, preferably under lamps.

What you might want to do is bag the plants to enduse flowering. We have a short season and it’s very painful to harvest early because of weather

Hi, the experiment is working. 4 weeks (so far) in the flowering shed (13 hrs), I have buds bigger than my thumb. Both the Cali OG and the Crown Royale (with cheese) are responding to the babysitting I'm given them. Its almost like a job!!!!!!

Hi, the experiment is working. 4 weeks (so far) in the flowering shed (13 hrs), I have buds bigger than my thumb. Both the Cali OG and the Crown Royale (with cheese) are responding to the babysitting I'm given them. Its almost like a job!!!!!!
Awesome guy, great job! I’m in the lakehead myself.

Hi, the thing that saved me is the fact that we have above freezing for 4 wks. Its not PC but come on global warming (I kid)!

In the ground or in pots?

Yeah it seems the only way to grow. Follow the sun. In the begining four moves a day. My aching back!
Yeah I don’t move mine lol. I don’t have a yard. I’m old schooling it. Bucket bombing water from the matewan river. That’s a aching back lol

Back
Top Bottom