Outdoor Grow - Og Kush - PermaFrost - Purple Kush

izzygarcia

I stared my own little garden out in the woods!
first thing is to tell what equipment i am using.
WP_000182.jpg

im using
hapy frog soil when i transplanted on to mother nature.

WP_000181.jpg

the guy at the hydro shop told me that bio vega and bio flores where top notch sheit for plants so thats what i went to go get.

now for the babies!
WP_000176.jpg

this is the og kush i got from my patna when she was in the road to her new home got hooked up 20 for it!

WP_000183.jpg

this is the og kush once i trasnplanted it i dug a pretty decent hole and just filled it up with the happy frog soil.

WP_000184.jpg

another pic guys as you can see the bottom leaves seem to turn yellow >.< what can be causing im thinking its mg defficency? if you guys can help me i would appreciate that.

here is the permafrost and purple kush trying to sprout up!
WP_000180.jpg

Re: Outdoor grow Og Kush, PermaFrost, Purple Kush

umm after a couple off days at inspecting the plant it is some really bad aphids>.< going to the store tommorow to get some neem oil.
perma frost has sprouted and purple kush as well!

Lookin great izzygarcia love outdoor plants them are going to be monsters:)

Thanks man today i went to go buy some canna rhizo for the plants but i wasnt sure to either put in a quart off spray bottle or water from gallon? i had bough some Safer 3 in 1 Garden Spray and sprayed some rhizo and ooohhh nooo the plant looks very horrible>.<

ima post some pics asap

Okay here is an update on how the plant is looking not too good! i had bought 3 in 1 garden spray i sprayed it and had took off somewhere had came back to re spray the leaf with some water but it seemed to burn all the leaves>.<
rsz_wp_000204.jpg

rsz_wp_000199.jpg

here is the purple!
rsz_wp_000202.jpg

HERE IS THE PERMAFROST!
rsz_wp_000203.jpg

i have been spraying the young ones with canna rhizo like twice a day.
og kush been struggling trynna get it back on track! it makes me just wanna pull it out?

Wow that sucks i think theres enough green left they should pull thru there tuff little plants :peacetwo::popcorn:

permafrost was eating by rabbits!got a new batch growing on my side window took out the og and put inside till the leaves grow back on and start cloning. pictures will be up soon:peacetwo:

here is an update on a new batch im growing i got like 4 pots outside and two have sprouted will post pictures soon for those here are the indoor ones.

rsz_wp_000266.jpg
rsz_wp_000264.jpg

just added nutes to them till then!

Well sorry for your loss but looks like you ajnt givin up cool hang in there it well pay off in the long run lets hope the other two pop :goodluck: :popcorn:

here some pics off da plants stared putting them outside for couple off hours to harden up good winds today in the lone start state 15 20 m/p stronger stem :p after 3 hours they go back inside tell me what you guys think

WP_000275.jpg
WP_000274.jpg
WP_000273.jpg

ive planted one back in the woods now trying to sprout some master kush plant:D pics will up soon off all my plants

the one i planted outside died cuz i tried to put it in a pot again LOL i still havnt talking the pics off the other plants i have outside. pics will be posting soon

here is an update on these outdoor plants.
WP_000285.jpg

this one seems to be doing fine i see no problems what so ever.
WP_000287.jpg

this one is looking nice a lil shorter than the rest of them.

WP_000288.jpg

this one is the oldest one i have going right now i been topping as you can see!
WP_000289.jpg

heres a pic off all three off them
the master kush has sprouted indoor i stared putting it outside for some sunligth the temps over here are pretty high lowest during day is 90 highest 107
at nigth it drops to like 85 with nice gusts off wind. let me know what you guys think:peace:

Back
Top Bottom