outdoor grow : the best times?

nedesnik

i have been teaching myself for a few years the art of outdoor growing in the southern hemisphere, i mostly grow in pots, and scrog/lollipop/monster crop, and or tie my ladies down, but when i hit a wall, the only thing i have to refer to, is indoor/hydro techniques, and timing wise it is always in weeks, which doesnt help. i know different strains have different timing, but im still not sure when the vegetative phase starts and ends, and when the stretch starts and ends, so its hard to know when the best times are to trim and bend my ladies. as i understand it, it is best to do this just before the budding stage, and that plants can start maturing after the summer solstice (yesterday). i got it right with one of my ladies that was in the ground last year and got a 3/4 lbs yeild of dry heads, but it was a fluke......... so if anyone can shed some light on this (excuse the pun), it would be much appreciated :helpsmilie:

Re: outdoor grow : the best times....?

thanks for the heads up ultra dan, i was going to post in there originally, but it seemed most in there knew less than what i do, and there werent many folks to actually comment...... trying all avenues, so just posted in there also , taa again mate :)

Your veg will finish when u see first flowers and that happens when daylight is falling below 14 hours, so u have at least 4-6 weeks to get to this point. LST can be done at any point from now on so it's up to you. Sun exposure is crucial to your yield and quality, so make sure they get the best.

thanks heaps mate, much appreciated, learning more and more each grow :) thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom