Outdoor Grow With Super Soil & Water Only Summer 2019

We thought about a lift too lol. Seems like too much work for this lazy cat! How did it work for you? Bending and training seems to work ok. I think I’m going to end up with 10’x20’ sea of green with a five foot canopy lol

It has only been one day so...... It wasn't too hard since my "roof" is a 3' wide sliding glass door section and I scored 250 - 5' x 5 foot used fence boards - so I just built a 10" high frame to fit the door, set it in place and then set the door back on that. I'll post a pic soon but should I "top" these girls. They seem spindly.

It has only been one day so...... It wasn't too hard since my "roof" is a 3' wide sliding glass door section and I scored 250 - 5' x 5 foot used fence boards - so I just built a 10" high frame to fit the door, set it in place and then set the door back on that. I'll post a pic soon but should I "top" these girls. They seem spindly.
Looking forward to pics

Don’t top or anything untill pictures are posted. Topping is a great way of keeping an even canopy! :thumb:

OK - Don't laugh!!! Oops - I think my connection is slow - I'll post more later - gotta go get my 1986 John Deere mower fitted with new shoes!!

OK - Don't laugh!!! Oops - I think my connection is slow - I'll post more later - gotta go get my 1986 John Deere mower fitted with new shoes!!

No laughing necessary, it works doesn’t it! That’s all that matters! Good job!! Looks like a great spot for growing!!

yeah it does look like your starting to see pistils. Right on let the fun begin!

Another quick question - if I don't optimize these plants and let them just grow naturally - would 4 plants produce enough for a years worth of pleasure?? I'm reeeeaaaaallly new at this!!!

Hard to say, with 4 plants I would imagine so, but there’s ways to train your plant to optimize your yields, keeping a smaller canopy but with more main colas. There’s many ways to skin a cat. So you can read up on super cropping, fim, Lst, topping etc. And maybe utilizing some of that information for your future grows. :thumb:

Thanx Backlipslide - Yeah I got more pistils than Yosemite Sam!!!! I sure wish I'd studied this much 55 years ago when I was in school !!!! I coulda been a Rocket Surgeon!!!

Lol yes it makes me wish I studied it a lot earlier then I did my self. That entire “weed is bad, you’ll go to jail for growing it” thing always held me back lol so I’ve only been in the hobby for about a year now, learning everyday and expanding my knowledge to others.

14 weeks and growing strong. It’s getting difficult to take pics in the greenhouse from anywhere but the front door, but I included one anyways. It’s hard to tell what’s going on but the ladies are approx 8 feet and have been tied over to stretch away as they like. I should have almost a couple more weeks before flowering...
FDE8A814-D919-4C0C-A1C2-7BE4159FCEFE.jpegA336347F-D989-4948-B386-957E3C363079.jpeg2C412C20-FF70-482D-86B2-82E7F2394D9F.jpeg3A54B4D8-23FA-4A43-B0EC-AE81AB0620D9.png

The greenhouse girls are all trained at about 70 degree angle and run straight down the roofline at about 5 1/2 feet. There are 4 in there that are well over 8 feet. Can’t measure with the bend but I want to measure the stalk after harvest to see how tall they got that was all I did...this is my first grow but I’ve had lots to read here and am planning a possible indoor grow over the winter to practice some of what I’ve learned.

Hey Kanda - Reach for the stars!!! :goof: Once my girls reached 6' 6" I bit the bullet and topped 2 of them, moved one outside and will make more decisions today. My greenhouse was getting real crowded - 4' x 7'. The three forest dwellers have not reached the height of the shutins - I'll have to measure today.
Well done Kanda!!

❤️ Thanks for all the positive vibes! I’m sure my girls feel the love too.

I’m loving growing, in fact the addiction develops a little more every day lol
I just dropped 2 blackberry auto, 2 CBD elixir auto and 2 green poison auto. Am waiting for dark devil auto to arrive. All will be in supersoil and fed just water.

I’m going to have to get planning for greenhouse heating so all girls have time to finish properly.

Back
Top Bottom