Outdoor growing 2013

i definitively want to but not much experience with outdoors. plus theres alot of issues with security. still debating tho! lookin forward to seeing some outdoor grow journals this year!

Oh yeah bud! OG Kush, Sour Diesel & Big Budds are ready for spring!

love that shit will be putting 25 of just caramelo out and 25 cheese..lookin for big harvest and loved how the cheese did indoors at 6 plus zs a plant on average

yea I have grown outdoors for around 15 years.Since I was a young teen.I enjoy outdoor growing.I have got everything ready and my plants are up.I have started from seed and to be honest Im getting a little tired of it lol.Im thinking about doing some indoor too so I can do some cloning.Ive never cloned before but I do know how.Seen it done many times.Bought me a humidity dome for cloning.So going to grow me a few (hopefully) mothers, but once they get a couple feet and bushy going to take a couple clones from each plant and find out the sex and go from there.But outdoors has been great success for me.I love the taste of outdoor weed.Some may say you can tell the difference much but my opinion you can.Another good thing growing outdoors you dont have to worry about space.You can top and get them as bushy as you want or as tall as you want.But yes im ready for this.Been waiting since last october lol, Happy growing you all and good luck to everyone..ps...I'll post pics of my outdoor grow soon, ttyl

Actually this will be my first year cloning , ive helped do it,i know how to do it,ive mainly grew outdoors but yes this year i plan on growin indoors as im growing outdoors and i do plan to cloining;so sick of males i wanna get a couple mothers started inside and get some babies off her maybe 4 at first throw 2 in 12/12 lighting ..find out what is my mothers and go from there.I love growin been doing it along time, I Like experementing an trying new things .So im actually looking forward to cloining yes.once my babies take off ill give u a beautiful update stormlady and everyone else

I really agree with you I hate having males. This yr was the first time I tried indoor growing, lol trial an error learned alot from my mistakes. Since noone has ever shown me anything I have to just go by what I have read. An I have found things just arent always as simple as they make it seem. Have my outdoor plants started, love growing them. I have some pics on here. from last yr except I think you have to go in my profile an look them up haven't mastered some stuff on here yet lol .

Back
Top Bottom