Outdoor Growing With BeezLuiz

I finally decided to harvest my remaining two plants. I took the first plant (AmnesiaX #2) 2 weeks ago due to bugs. It was a little early, but I didn't want to deal with the spider mites. I sampled some of it before cure, and was really happy with the high. It didn't last a very long time, but that's kind of what I expected from an early harvest. The yield was 81g (2.86 oz), which was actually a little better than I expected compared to my previous indoor grows in 3 gallon pots.

AmnesiaX #3 is a purple pheno... or just a completely different plant from the other two. It smells more potent and sweet than the other two. The trichomes were mostly cloudy with a few clear and and a little amber. Anyway, here's some pictures from Monday's harvest:

Since I left it to finish up in a small 1-gal pot, I didn't expect it to yield a whole lot... and it didn't. :laughtwo: But the buds were dense and frosty!

AnmesiaX #4 trichomes still looked a little bit early, but I think with the cold temperatures in my garage it wasn't going to ripen any further. Since it lasted 2 weeks longer than #2, I figured it was close enough.

Anmesia #4 was quite a bit larger than the other two plants (3-gal pot), and the buds were quite frosty. Looks and smells were very similar to #2.

Yield is going to be considerably higher than the other two plants. Nothing to brag about, but probably will be my highest indoor yield so far.

Speaking of my summer grow (huh? :hmmmm: ), I don't think I ever gave a smoke report of China Cat and Sensi Cheese. They've been in jars now for about 2.5 months so cure is done. Sensi Cheese smells great, but China Cat smokes better! :ganjamon: I'm not really great a sharing details about the high, but China Cat is very relaxing without being couch lock. It's probably my favorite (also my son's favorite) for now. To be honest, I haven't smoked a lot of the Sensi Cheese yet, but the aroma is wonderfully fruity, and nothing like a cheese (I really think the breeder gave me something other than Sensi Cheese).

That's it for now, I hope everyone's week is going smoothly. :Namaste:

Congratulations on the final harvests of the indoor grow! Great frost on all to go with the purple triches, fans, and sugars you got in there, and some nice flop on those lowers. You really maxed out the production in that 3 gallon.
:welldone:

I'm glad to hear you're fond of the China Cat since it was much easier to grow than the SCheese, but after all that effort I hope you can find a place for that one in the rotation!
Nothing to brag about, but probably will be my highest indoor yield so far.
If that's not something to brag about, what is?

and some nice flop on those lowers.
I should have taken a picture of the plant after I pulled off the 6 stakes holding up most of the plant. It was so floppy that one of the main branches partially snapped from the weight of the buds.
after all that effort I hope you can find a place for that one in the rotation!
Oh, Sensi Cheese will certainly gets it share of attention in the coming weeks. :Rasta:
If that's not something to brag about, what is?
Good point :laughtwo: Many of the folks around here pull much better yields from their indoor plants, but I'm happy with this plant since my indoor grows are nothing but plants on a table in my garage sitting under my NextLight Core with no environment controls at all (not even a fan).
Top job Beez, they look fantastic!
Thanks Stunger!

Full flop pics are the new black here so definitely get that pic next time. :)
For sure Beez, get those pics!

If your flop caused a partially snapped main branch you could have won a Floppy Award! 🙂

Congrats for some fine indoor plants!

Congrats on the dual harvests, Beez!:welldone:

on a table in my garage sitting under my NextLight Core with no environment controls at all (not even a fan).
and in the winter, too....
Whatever the environment, they sure liked it!
The cold brought out some sweeet colors..👍

Congrats on your harvests, Beez and way to go on getting your highest yield indoors!

And, thank you for the review of your China Cat. She was my favourite of your plants last summer.

Hi HH! I am enjoying my grow break, but now that Spring has sprung I'll soon be gearing up for my outdoor summer grow. I do not have a Levo machine, but I do have and Ardent Nova unit. I love it!

Hi HH! I am enjoying my grow break, but now that Spring has sprung I'll soon be gearing up for my outdoor summer grow. I do not have a Levo machine, but I do have and Ardent Nova unit. I love it!
Dang, I guess I failed my test, lol. Thanks anyhow Beez. Glad to hear you’re gearing up, I always look so forward to your summer grow show. 🌳

Back
Top Bottom