outdoor heavy weight fruit punch

kygiacomo

im just wondering if any of u outdoor guys have grew this strain out? its from heavy weight breeder and the genetics are exactly the same as reseva priverda silver bubble..just wondering if it does do the amount of yeild as breeder stats or something close to that

I grew the heavy weight auto and it yielded a QP per plant. I haven't wrapped my head around what they say for a weight with the 600/800 M2 . If that helps you but I think there pulling those numbers off of so many plants in like a sea of green it's a good yield but I didn't come close to 600 grams but I can live with a QP

I've always questioned the anticipated yeilds posted by the seed companies! I think some measure by total biomass at a wet weight, including stalks!

I've always questioned the anticipated yeilds posted by the seed companies! I think some measure by total biomass at a wet weight, including stalks!

lol ya i think so as well..bomb seeds i have grew have been damn close..i grew the berry bomb and bomb thc outdoor last year and after it was dry i got 550 grams off berry bomb and the bomb thc i got 800 grams off it..i love bomb genetics im growing the cherry bomb and berry bomb right now..just put in a order for bomb thc,cherry bomb and berry bomb once again..i been wanting to try the atomic bomb and ice bomb but i havent got around to it yet..i will eventually grow out all their strains except the autos..have u had any grows from female seeds? on another site im on everone gives them high priase so i also orderd their bubblegummer,pure AK and c99..they are very cheap as well and from what i seen and what ppl wrote they are top notch genetics for a great price

Back
Top Bottom