Outdoor help

Wesfool

I started two agent o's and was wondering something.
They are outdoor organic and the trics have been milky
For a week. I am still getting a lot of new growth(white hairs)but tops have stoped. Bottom keeps filling out.
I'm in Texas and they have been on the flower for 55
Days. I know 20/80 amber milky. Thing is they are
Staying milky. I want to wait 2 more weeks to
Harvest but don't wanna miss my window. Should I
Wait 2 or more weeks as long as my trics don't go too
Red. Looking for a mix up/head/body high. Thanks won't let me post pics yet or I would (tops totally red hair milky trics bottom red white hairs milky trics)
thanks again

You could harvest the top half and give the lower half of your plants an extra couple of days to become fully ripe.

Thanks for the reply smoketoker! I do plan on harvesting the top half first for sure. Each individual bud though is ripening from the top down. Is it ok to harvest the top peices of an individual bud as long as I don't trim stems? They are 16-18 inches long and a good 7-8 inches of each one is definTly ready. And of course I do have lots of straglers at the mid to lower portion that I am going to let mature for a week or two. Anyway thanks again for the response!

I always prefer to harvest full buds. You could cut the top part of the bud off, the worst that could happen is that the growth in the lower half would slow down. Either way you will get perfect bud from the top, so give it a try.

Thanks for the reassurance smoketoker. I wish to harvest full buds but would rather have potent bud. I'm gonna keep on keeping on for a few days and see what happens. Glad to know I can pull tops before thc breakdown . I have found the hardest thing for me growing outdoor is sunlight control. My yard doesn't face south and the placement of my plant was good 5 months ago but the abanded house next doors trees are n my females ways! Lol. Anyway it looks supreme and I am looking forward for the next couple of weeks! These threads are endless knowledge and I read more thanks to them :thumb:

Thanks miwa. Yes the hairs on top of each main bud ,40 percent down the bud , are red not brown tips shriveling . Wish I could post some pics errr sorry to everyone. Yes I am going to be patient since I'm not in the market for poor quality erbage :). That's all my friends downfall. Too greedy I will be looking at the trics 2 times a day till I harvest. I will keep everyone updated and hopefully will get a pic or two up Thanks again

Just wanted to update. My plant started wilting turning yellow. Looked like an over water. A few growers I know locally looked at it told me that. Well it wasn't. It needed a good flush. Once I flushed the plant perked up in an hour while it was still being flushed. I did take the whole thing at one time. It went better than expected and waiting really paid off. They swole up more and got frostier Thanks everyone for your help and input. We had a record setting Texas summer of nothing but heat and my baby did really well. I want to tell people that shadecloth for outdoor growing would have helped me yield double! It was over 100.f for over 40 days where I live and we got almost zero rain. The plant temp was over 85 obviously and if I had guarded it with shadecloth it would have increased yeild. To anyone like me battling heat but wanting to keep that sun research shadecloth. I hope to post pics of the whole process soon

good move on the flushing....glad the plant responded..looking forward to some pics..watching mine close...the white hairs are still stretching..i got 2 plants with red hairs...thats what i like about bagseed... u never know what kind will pop up...the only thing i regret is i should have taken clones...got to start getting my drying rm ready...peace out

Shadecloth is great for everyone at some point in a grow. When the hairs start to shrivel and recede into the calyx, you are very close. If you are worried about security, I would harvest the top buds and wait for the rest. What buzz you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom