Outdoor & Indoor LED FFOF Big Island Hawaii Grown!

Hreed420

Aloha guys!
This is my first time posting a journal online, but I love my little ladies so much I couldn’t resist posting.
I have several strains going at the moment, sour diesel, gorilla glue, white widow, fire og, and bubba kush.
I’ve got 1 (sour diesel) that I thought was male and left outside, then turned female, and has been flowering since. Not sure how long, but the farthest along in flowering so far.
I have 3 (sour diesel and 2 white widow) that we’re flipped to 12/12 on 1/13 after vegging for 7 weeks.
I have 3 (fire og, bubba kush, gorilla glue) that will flip this weekend to 12/12 vegging from 12/02.
Then I have 5 clones (taken from (2) sour diesel, (2) bubba kush, and (1) white widow) rooted on the 20th and potted on the 23rd.
Also have 5 clones (all gorilla glue)taken from mother on 01/20. These are in the dome, hoping for roots by tomorrow.
The flowering plants and vegging plants are all in 5 gallon smart pots, the rooted and transplanted clones are in 2 gal smart pots with 1 gal of soil in them. The clones are in 36 cm coco pellets. I’m using soil. Straight FFOF no additives at all.
I’ve got RO water 10 ppm and 7.5 oh (Prior to oh down) I’m using general hydroponics nutes grow micro and bloom. Not much grow being used though.
Also have cal mag supplements.
Considering all the different stages they all receive different Nute regimens. All get supplemented with cal mag.
I’m growing in what’s basically my living room. An open room right off my lanai. Have (2) 800w cob led lights. And (3) 300w led panel lights.
I rotate everything daily and use the sun from 10:00am til about 4:30 pm. Again, this is rotated daily. My lanai is only so big, and my led light footprint is only so big. So it’s a big rotation.
I have a couple oscillating fans. Other than that, nothing. No ac here in Hawaii, and windows open. Always a steady breeze and air replacement.
The summer here is tough battling 90+ temps, but the girls haven’t really skipped a beat.
First time growing outdoors/indoors. Have done complete indoor gross before, this is TOTALLY different.
Battling the elements, and the pests is totally new to me. Neem oil has become one of my best friends.
It stays between 84-88 degrees nowadays inside under the lights. RH around 35% during the day and 65% at night.

Flowering plants have a spare bedroom they occupy at night, while the others stay in the living room under the lights. It’s a pain in the ass, but it’s all I have that works right now.

I’ve done some LST and topping and pruning and just everything really.
Not a lot of experience but I’ve read a lot of stuff. Doesn’t equate to experience, but I’ve done good so far. Granted, I’m always open to hearing people’s thoughts and opinions and strategies. It’s wild to me how we can all do things so differently, but she still produces every time. There’s no right way to do it, just different ways that work for different people.
Dial in a few things, and she does the rest. It’s amazing.
Anyways, I’ll post some pics of everybody and introduce you.
Mahalo for checking in!!

These are the 5 clones rooted and transplanted. 2 gal pots rolled over. Left to right:
Sour d white widow back bubba kush front sour d back bubba kush front.. if that makes sense?
image.jpg

This is bubba kush momma from those clones
image.jpg

Here is the one flowering for awhile. Gonna just check trichs as it goes to determine when she’s finished.
image.jpg

Here is gorilla glue momma from the 5
image.jpg

Here’s the big sour diesel girl flipped to 12/12 on 01/13 she’s big!!
image.jpg

Here’s the fire og one, still vegging gonna flip tomorrow.
image.jpg

Here are the 2 white widow flipped to 12/12 on 01/13
image.jpg

Here are the 5 gorilla glue clones taken from the momma outside
image.jpg

All the girls today after a quick watering top off.
They are PACKED under those lights, 30 mph winds outside today, so nobody got sunlight.
Switched the bubba kush and gorilla glue over to 12/12 last night as well.
DE5083B4-57B6-4CF4-8654-9A64CA73E6CC.jpeg

Early training going on for the little clones.
Also, the gorilla glue clones are rooting, will try to pot this weekend. 4/5 clones have taken so far. I’m positive the last will root, but it will probably get tossed.
7415FE14-3774-4904-9046-36424FCD592F.jpeg
F8A9A18E-81C8-4324-BFD7-4859728EC832.jpeg
8CE7AA08-1E52-47BB-9BB8-5C35FB75E4FC.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom