Outdoor & indoor seeds for a newbie: what do you recommend

GL5033

Indoor - max 9weeks,height<120cm,sticky buds
Outdoor - max 10weeks,height<150cm,sticky buds,autoflowering
What seeds do u recommend?

Indoor... Mk ultra or GDP... 8 to 9 wks
Outdoor... White widow 9 to 10 weeks Auto flower will take as long as they want or as quick as they want to grow and bloom, they don't follow a light change schedule like photo-period seeds. :)

Photo-period plants for vegging you go 18 on 6 off and when you want to bloom the plants then you go 12 on 12 off light cycle. auto's those don't go by light hours so you can have light on them 24 hrs a day but some darkness is always good for any plant :)

Autos outdoors don't yield as much as indoors, from what I've read because indoors you give them more hours of light. Many Blueberry hybrids should fit your bill. I'm gonna grow, Royal Gorilla, Blue Cheese, Watermelon Skittlez, and Bad Azz Kush outdoors. They are all fairly quick. I've got 2 Strawberry Cheesecake autos outdoors @ 3 weeks now. I get a lot of sunlight hours this time of year @ 45 degrees N. They were freebees from Seedsman, and are my first autos.

Autos outdoors don't yield as much as indoors, from what I've read because indoors you give them more hours of light. Many Blueberry hybrids should fit your bill. I'm gonna grow, Royal Gorilla, Blue Cheese, Watermelon Skittlez, and Bad Azz Kush outdoors. They are all fairly quick. I've got 2 Strawberry Cheesecake autos outdoors @ 3 weeks now. I get a lot of sunlight hours this time of year @ 45 degrees N. They were freebees from Seedsman, and are my first autos.
any nutrients outdoors ? or your soil mix only? But autos - 100% that you will harvest at least something, photo-periods (depends on a "spot" how much light you will provide your plant.)

Photo-period plants for vegging you go 18 on 6 off and when you want to bloom the plants then you go 12 on 12 off light cycle. auto's those don't go by light hours so you can have light on them 24 hrs a day but some darkness is always good for any plant :)
I am so new to this I have had my plant on 16 hours light on and 8 lights off for veg? Have I ruined it? Should I change it to 18 on 6 off?

I am so new to this I have had my plant on 16 hours light on and 8 lights off for veg? Have I ruined it? Should I change it to 18 on 6 off?
if you new as me for first grows i recommend you autoflowering plants way easier to grow for example if your space is limited i recommend strain called lowryder auto. In my opinion the easiest autoflowering plant to grow for a newbie like you or me is from royal queen seeds Easy Bud.

if you new as me for first grows i recommend you autoflowering plants way easier to grow for example if your space is limited i recommend strain called lowryder auto. In my opinion the easiest autoflowering plant to grow for a newbie like you or me is from royal queen seeds Easy Bud.
I had a hell of a time with the germination process too! I know for next time for sure. Hopefully I can just clone this plant. She looks great so far and she is feminized so I am not worried about the lights herm-ing her so to speak, I do regret not getting auto plants tho would have harvested by now lol

I had a hell of a time with the germination process too! I know for next time for sure. Hopefully I can just clone this plant. She looks great so far and she is feminized so I am not worried about the lights herm-ing her so to speak, I do regret not getting auto plants tho would have harvested by now lol
thats right, i also had critical mass and i had some problems with it, now i got semi-automatic and automatic plants only, there will be second growlog post, im currently growing auto mazar from dutch passion seeds. My plant is outdoor already in 2-3 days i will post some pictures of it and if you keep watching my growlog's you will see that automatic seeds are much better and you are getting 100% of harvest, it can be 5g or 20g or 150g this depends on sun light, soil, nutrients if you growing outdoor, if you growing indoor then - temperature, humidity, light source for example its better to have 200w led lamp instead of having 100w light bulb which i got, i made huge mistake with my grow becouse my plant needs more light and better light.

Your plants will be fine with 16 on and 8 off as long as your plants are getting more then 13 hrs of light a day they won't trigger into blooming ... with 18 on and 6 off light cycle your plants will grow lil faster then what you have them on now. :)

any nutrients outdoors ? or your soil mix only? But autos - 100% that you will harvest at least something, photo-periods (depends on a "spot" how much light you will provide your plant.)
No 100% guarantee with nature. I grow organically in my green house in mother earth. All plants depend on quantity of light. My photoperiod plants will produce kilos each and Indicas are done mid-October. Never get kilos with auto plants outside or in.

No 100% guarantee with nature. I grow organically in my green house in mother earth. All plants depend on quantity of light. My photoperiod plants will produce kilos each and Indicas are done mid-October. Never get kilos with auto plants outside or in.
yeah but its a way higher chance to get at least some out of automatic plant then out of photo-periodic

yeah but its a way higher chance to get at least some out of automatic plant then out of photo-periodic
...Not if mold hits then nobody is getting any bud photo or auto yuk! lol

Your plants will be fine with 16 on and 8 off as long as your plants are getting more then 13 hrs of light a day they won't trigger into blooming ... with 18 on and 6 off light cycle your plants will grow lil faster then what you have them on now. :)
thank you! so should i change them to 18 on/6 off now or is that risky

thank you! so should i change them to 18 on/6 off now or is that risky
Your good to go with the light change to 18 on 6 off your plants will be ok, If anything your plants will love you for it more food for them to grow! lol :)

...:.what? I’m sorry but this doesn’t make sense.
Perhaps because photos live longer, there's more of a chance to screw up, or perhaps a short season, but give me photos, period. I've got my first autos in pots right now, 2 auto Strawberry Shortcake outside, only because they were free.

Back
Top Bottom