Outdoor Love Gang, Open Journal

Week 2 day 2F Claudia
its been a bit gloomy the last couple days, doesnt seem to have bothered the girls much though still budding up nicely. I could see a noticeable difference from like 15m away lol especially the purpling on the DDA.
Govinda is into flower officially now. She is gonna give me a good yield I reckon. Dissapointed the other kush indoors has fluffed it. Got one bean left. Gonna save it for a bit though.
Biggie is macking it aswell. Blessings.
20180814_170900.jpg20180814_170905.jpg20180814_170912.jpg20180814_170933.jpg20180814_170940.jpg20180814_170950.jpg

what's cracking mr.Budkins these DDa's are killing me I really want to try them. So I had my 1st ever blueberry smoke this week and bobs your uncle...haha
Enjoyed it more than the sour power OG I got with it..haha

So I'm popping this here as they'll be going outdoor in solo cups end next month, you remember the " banana gang thread...
image.jpg

52 bag seed in breathable fabric.
image.jpg

Banana peel an paper towell.
image.jpg
Banana skin wrapped in paper towel and seed bag.
image.jpg

Place inside ziploc bag and burp 1-2 daily and replace banana skin and paper towel with fresh every 3 daysplace in cool dark area. . 31st of this month is day 14 and you plant direct into medium...

Have a great afternoon folks...

Next year im going to either the spannabis cup or the amsterdam cannabis cup. Id rather the spannabis cup cos you can make a week long holiday of it lol. Should see if some of the other peeps are up for it! @Pennywise @Mr. Magoo @Derbybud @newty @Phillygrow13
@Preston9mm @Smeegol any1 else?

Ya I hop I can make it there one day. Not this year though,

Hey Bilbo is you name a throwoff of Bilbo Baggins? I am sure those hobbitses were stoners. @Smeegol hahaa

CHeers Friends,

Bilbo I think Biggie is a green one. The other one is definitely purple.

Ya I hop I can make it there one day. Not this year though,

Hey Bilbo is you name a throwoff of Bilbo Baggins? I am sure those hobbitses were stoners. @Smeegol hahaa

CHeers Friends,

Bilbo I think Biggie is a green one. The other one is definitely purple.
Yer ive always wanted to go to one.

Lol yer my Nan gave me the nickname when i was very little n it kinda stuck.

Yer they did. The strain they smoked was Longbottom leaf. Look it up lol

Well they are now dry enough to feed. They fricking needed it aswell bless em. Yes they are now indoors until they finish :( sorry i couldnt hack it anymore lol the weathers been too random for my liking. All got a lovely feed of bloom nutes hopefully they enjoy it. Ive gone ahead and used some bug killer on em. Its fruit and veg safe but im still gonna give em a wash before drying. Blessings

Thanks. Won't be too long. I've got two of 'em & both flowered earlier than anything I've ever grown (I only grow photoperiod weed), one showing in mid July & the other 10 days later!

Broke a branch a week ago (LST mishap). Gave it a try after drying for the helluva it. Even just 3 weeks into flower, it had some punch, so I've got hiiiiiiigh hopes!

Well they are now dry enough to feed. They fricking needed it aswell bless em. Yes they are now indoors until they finish :( sorry i couldnt hack it anymore lol the weathers been too random for my liking. All got a lovely feed of bloom nutes hopefully they enjoy it. Ive gone ahead and used some bug killer on em. Its fruit and veg safe but im still gonna give em a wash before drying. Blessings

That Brooklyn's frosting up nicely!

Thanks. Won't be too long. I've got two of 'em & both flowered earlier than anything I've ever grown (I only grow photoperiod weed), one showing in mid July & the other 10 days later!

Broke a branch a week ago (LST mishap). Gave it a try after drying for the helluva it. Even just 3 weeks into flower, it had some punch, so I've got hiiiiiiigh hopes!
Nice. I've had lebanese hash before. Unclear on if its named so cos thats the strain used or where its from though lol... could be both if u hadnt just told me it was a nepalese plant lol

That Brooklyn's frosting up nicely!
Cheers bud!. Ima be leaving outdoors alone now until next season rolls around. Gonna be doing a genuine guerilla grow somewhere with a couple photos, already got my spot picked out lol. Once these girls are finished Im gonna grow out a few photos in that shed (once its converted properly) not gonna use any heaters or anything and see what can take the cold nights the best.

Nice. I've had lebanese hash before. Unclear on if its named so cos thats the strain used or where its from though lol... could be both if u hadnt just told me it was a nepalese plant lol
Yep this one's looking extremely sativa-esque from growth habit to flowering. Reminds me a lot of the Oaxacan I grew years back...& so far no frost. Which bothers me not at all...that Oaxacan had zero frost at chop & was the most mind-bending weed I've ever grown.
I'm also growing a Amnesia Haze Lebanese hashplant cross, which is a crazy looking plant. Total indica growth habit, but with the spindly Haze leaves. Will try to get a pic up soon.

Grow on!

Yep this one's looking extremely sativa-esque from growth habit to flowering. Reminds me a lot of the Oaxacan I grew years back...& so far no frost. Which bothers me not at all...that Oaxacan had zero frost at chop & was the most mind-bending weed I've ever grown.
I'm also growing a Amnesia Haze Lebanese hashplant cross, which is a crazy looking plant. Total indica growth habit, but with the spindly Haze leaves. Will try to get a pic up soon.

Grow on!
Funny u say that cos my guy grows uk cheese clones. Zero frostiness but she will put u on your ass

That Hash plant looks good , i was looking at those seeds and thought it is more along the line of making hash with it than straight out smoke ? How was the smoke ??
It's a cross between the hashplant & Amnesia Haze.

Dunno what it smokes like because I'm about 3 months out from trying it--it's got about 7 more weeks to go before chop & I always cure at least 5 weeks before giving it a try.

Will try to post a smoke rev. when it's done

It's a cross between the hashplant & Amnesia Haze.

Dunno what it smokes like because I'm about 3 months out from trying it--it's got about 7 more weeks to go before chop & I always cure at least 5 weeks before giving it a try.

Will try to post a smoke rev. when it's done
Look forward to it man!

Back
Top Bottom